Volume 5 Chapter 96: I’m Going Home
520 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 5 Chapter 96: I’m Going Home

 

"Eh?" The brightened expression Iston had changed into a dull one. What?

 

"You have tried to destroy the status quo between the races. Not only that, you have also attacked the princess. The king is deeply disappointed with your actions."

 

"..."

 

"As a result, your title as prince shall be stripped from you. Not only that, those who have followed you will have their noble title stripped from them." The envoy stated. 

 

"No! But he said I can do it!" Iston was confused. 

 

"He did. However, he thought you would change your ways." The envoy shook his head. Those were his final words as he disappeared. 

 

"...This can't be." Iston's body was lifeless. He wasn't the only one, as his followers were in the same state. Everything they had was gone in an instant. 

 

"Okay, we're done now." Keith rolled his shoulders. 

 

"Huh? Where are you going?" Alfia questioned.

 

"Home, duh?"

 

"What?!" You're going home?!

 

"What am I supposed to do after this?" This mess wasn't for him to clean up, "I need to get something to eat and get a good night's sleep."

 

"Same," "Indeed." The others agreed to his words.

 

"..." Alfia was speechless. You five came in, destroyed the mansion, and planned to leave like nothing was wrong?! What is wrong with these people?!

 

"And besides, you guys need to be the ones to deal with this," Keith smirked. There was really nothing for him to do. He didn't say anything else as he walked away. The four followed suit. 

...

"Ahh, seriously! That kid is going to be the death of me!" Cadmus grabbed his head as he watched the five leaves from the elf island. 

 

"That child is such an interesting person," Beside Cadmus was an elf who chuckled at the scene. They had watched the entire fight go down. Even when Keith had a tornado blocking everything, that didn't stop them. 

 

"Interesting and a person who causes headaches from whatever he does." Cadmus could feel the headache coming after this incident.

 

"And you're another headache." The elf was someone Keith knew all too well. It was Fin and Lindor. His full name: Finrandir Alf Betris, the current king of the elven kingdom. He was also Alfia's father. 

 

"Thank you for listening to my request, Principal." Finrandir bowed.

 

"You're lucky that nothing extreme happened." Cadmus already knew about what Iston was planning. He was going to do something about it. However, this elf here requested him to not do anything.

 

"...I know." Finrandir was silent as he watched Alfia and the rest. 

 

"But quite cold of you to use your son as a foil," Cadmus commented. This man had used one of his sons as a teaching moment. However, Finrandir shook his head, 

 

"No father would ever want to use their child like this. However, his plans were too radical in this age." Finrandir wanted to give Iston a chance to change. He had too much pride in his race; that needed to change. 

 

However, he didn't. 

 

"You really think he was going to change?" 

 

"..." Finrandir had a wry smile. 

 

"But your daughter had grown stronger. Is she going to be your successor?" Cadmus questioned. From all of this, Alfia grew the most.  

 

"It depends if she has the will to bear it. It's her decision." 

 

"I see," Cadmus sighed, "And you better have a talk with him. The person who was affected the most was his son." 

 

A dark expression formed on Finrandir's face, "I have. And that guy was such an annoyance. I can't believe I had to apologize to him." Just remembering it was enough to cause him to groan. 

 

"The two of you never did get along," Cadmus chuckled. 

 

"By the way, what are you planning with that child?" Finrandir questioned. 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"That kid has two great spirits." The first time they met, he felt Keith had ties with one. Never did he expect him to know two! That had never happened with the elves!

 

Keith was an anomaly. 

 

"Keith can do whatever he wants." Cadmus shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't going to tie him down.

 

"True. Keith seems like a good kid." Finrandir stated, "And he makes good food as well."

 

"I know, right!" Cadmus's eyes brightened. Lindor and Sohma shook their heads. These two only think about food. 

18