Volume 5 Chapter 97: Three New People
1.2k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 5 Chapter 97: Three New People

 

"What is wrong with all of you?!" Herrick roared, and it was directed to Keith and the four. 

 

"What's the matter?" Keith tilted his head. 

 

"How could you rush into the island and take out those elves?!" Herrick's eyes were dark as he screamed. 

 

"Who told you that?!" 

"Do you think I wouldn't know?!"

 

Blabbermouth! Keith glared at Melor. The only person who would say something like that was this guy! Melor looked away, not daring to look Keith in the eye. However, 

 

"What are you talking about? Gabriel, Jack, and I were in solitary confinement. We couldn't go anywhere."

 

"Oh, really?" Herrick turned to Arlo, "Arlo, did you guys go to elf island and-"

 

"Hey! Asking Arlo isn't fair!" Arlo couldn't lie at all! Everything is shown in his expression!

 

"Seriously?!" Herrick grabbed his head, "Didn't I tell you guys to be careful? Why do you guys do something like that?" Him! Him, of all people was scolding them! 

 

There was something wrong with that. 

 

"We just went in, did the job, and got out." Keith shrugged. As he said this, Herrick was shaking. 

 

Is he going to blow his lid?

 

"I wanted to do it too!" Herrick yelled. What he was angry about was that he couldn't go! He wanted to beat up some elves as well!

 

"...Of course," Keith shook his head. This guy has a one-track mind. 

 

"But it was so cool. Like we charged in like hotshots and blew a hole in the side of the mansion!" Melor recounted the craziness that occurred. 

 

"..." Are you a child?! Because of what he did to the mansion, the elves started to rebuild. 

 

"And why are you guys here?" Herrick turned to Alfia and Faelyn.

 

"Herrick,"

 

"What?"

 

"I want to apologize for what happened to you." Alfia had to say it.

 

"There's no need to apologize," Herrick shook his head, "I was partly to blame for all of this as well." He did attack them and roughed them up.

 

"I still want to apologize." Iston was the main cause of this. As his sister, she needed to apologize. 

 

"Sure, I will take it." Herrick grinned, "But to think an elf would apologize to me."

 

Alfia frowned, "This is a one-time thing." 

 

"Hey! Is that how you talk with an injured person!" A haughty look was on Herrick's face.

 

Snap!

 

"Woah! Calm down!" "Princess!" Keith and Faelyn quickly grabbed Alfia.

 

"Are you trying to burn me?!" Herrick's hair was on fire!

 

"I should make you go to sleep!"

 

"Hey!" As they tried their best to stop the fight, 

 

"Herrick, the plant!" Arlo exclaimed as he pointed at the plant.

 

"Eh? Little Herc?!" Herrick's eyes widened as he stared at the plant. It was shaking! And then it burned bright before a beautiful flower bloomed.

 

"Oh, it bloomed." Keith was surprised. 

 

"Yes!" Herrick waved his hand. 

 

"Is it supposed to look like that?" The flower was a transparent red color. It looked like a crystal.

 

"This is special. Depending on how much you care for it, the transparency changes. But I have never seen the color red before." Did it have to do something with the heat?

 

"Yippe!"

 

"..." Gonna assume he didn't hear anything. Keith shook his head, "Anyways, we should return now." Herrick was going to stay here for a few more days. 

 

"Keith," Aidiun was waiting outside, "The principal wants you to go to his office,"

 

"Hmm? What does he want from me?" Keith tilted.

 

"You really don't know?" Carolyn's brow raised. 

 

"Yeah."

 

"Ahem, escaping from solitary confinement, destroying an island. And now said person has escaped again!" It was not one. It was two! Keith was supposed to be in solitary confinement! That man literally escaped again!

 

"Ahem, I didn't escape. I just didn't go back." That was only one. 

 

"That makes it worse!" Carolyn slapped her head.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Also, are you alright?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I heard you were attacked,"

 

"I'm fine." Carolyn shook her head. 

 

"I see. Then I'm off," Keith waved his hand as he headed to the office.

 

"..."

 

"This guy is the only one who can be so carefree." Anyone else would have wet themselves. 

...

"What do you need, Grandpa Cadmus?!" Keith entered the office. Cadmus raised his eyes,

 

"Can you really act like this after what you did?!" 

"What did I do?"

 

"..." Cadmus sighed, "I can't deal with you." The incident with Iston was kept in the dark. Everyone there was ordered not to say anything about it. The attacks on the others would be written as an unknown group trying to cause trouble. 

 

"Where did he go?" 

"He was sent home."

 

So he was expelled. Keith nodded to that, "So what's my punishment going to be."

 

"I want to. However, someone said that you shouldn't be punished. You're off the hook." Cadmus sighed. 

 

"Yeah!"

 

"No, "Yeah!"" Cadmus smacked his head, "This is not the time to be giddy!"

 

"Fine. But what did you call me about?"

 

"There's actually three new people who want to join your island."

 

"For real?" A surprised look formed on his face. 

 

"You guys can come in," Cadmus called. And when they did, 

 

"Huh?! It's the three of you?!"

 

"Can you be more happy about it?" Alfia frowned. It was none other than Alfia, Faelyn, and Melor.

 

"Why do you guys want to join?"

 

"Because I want to." Alfia declared. 

 

"What about the island?" With Iston gone, Alfia should be the de facto leader there. They would need someone to lead them.

 

"Nope. I don't want to. Also, my brother would be the one to do it. He's been there longer than me. He'll be a better leader."

 

"And you?"

 

"Where the princess goes, I will go as well!"

 

"..." I see. Can't say anything about that. 

 

"What about you, Melor?" This was a surprise for him.

 

"I thought it would be interesting to join you."

 

"Eh?"

 

"I like how you do crazy things. And I feel that if I follow you, I will get to do some crazy things." Melor smirked. 

 

"..." Cadmus and Sohma's expressions scrunched when they heard that. 

 

"Okay, the three of you can join." Keith chuckled. Like that, he gained three people!


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^w^
Check out my discord ^w^ :https://discord.gg/Nr6MvDfNQf

23