Volume 6 Chapter 1: Morning
512 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 6 Chapter 1: Morning

 

"Po!" "Keith, you need to wake up!" 

 

"Nghh...five more minutes." Keith groaned as he pulled the blankets to block his face. However, the little ones weren't going to let him. A pout formed on the little spirit's face. She turned to the snowball, 

 

"Mir, do it!"

 

"Po! Po!" Mir quickly got on top of the head of the bed. Like a wrestler, he jumped down. And he did it with style; he did a 360 spin before slamming into Keith's stomach!

 

"Mmmf!" Keith's body sprang up! That did it. Smoke came out of his mouth as his body sprawled on the bed. 

 

"I'll get up now." A dry chuckle came from Keith's mouth. He wouldn't get enough sleep with these little ones looking at him like that. It made his heart hurt.  

 

"Yay!" Keith stretched his hand back and forth as he left his bed. When he did,

 

"Hya!" "What's the matter, Melor?! Are you out of stamina?!" Keith looked out of the window and shook his head. Those two are really going at it in the morning. This became the usual. He walked out of his room and headed to the bathroom. As he went, 

 

"Good morning, you two." Keith waved his hand to two elves. One had platinum blonde hair, looking regal and noble. The other had golden hair with a lofty expression. Both were beautiful and elegant.

 

"Good morning, Keith." Alfia and Faelyn greeted him. 

 

"Did you guys wake up because of them?" 

 

Faelyn and Alfia's expression changed when they heard that, "Those two really need to practice farther away from the mansion." That was a yes. The two sparring outside cause everyone to wake up. The two elves slept in more than the others. However, the noise outside made it impossible to do that. 

 

"I'll tell Herrick and Melor to keep it down," Keith chuckled as he entered the bathroom. There were two people brushing their teeth. One had a princely and friendly vibe, while the other had an annoyed look. 

 

"Good morning, you two." Keith waved. 

 

"Good morning.""Yo!" Gabriel and Jack waved back. The three started to brush their teeth. 

 

It was a peaceful day. The three headed out into the back to see a dwarf and beastman fighting one another. 

 

"Arlo, how long have they been doing this?" Keith turned to Arlo, a half-dwarf half-human. Arlo smiled,

 

"The two have been going at it for half an hour." 

 

"And I take it that they put you through the wringer?" 

 

"...Mmhmm." Arlo had a tired look. He was supposed to be sleeping as well. However, they brought him out.

 

"...I see," The three could only give him a pitiful look. They turned to look at the two fighting one another. The beastman, Herrick, was moving like a hurricane, swinging his sword. The same could be said about the dwarf Melor. The two weapons clashed, causing a slight shockwave!

 

"They're going quite hard at one another," Keith muttered. He could tell the two were holding back. But not that much. 

 

"You lose!" After some time, the victor was Melor!

 

"Dammit," Herrick sighed. 

 

"Good morning, everyone." Noticing three new people, Herrick greeted them. Melor followed suit, 

 

"Morning." 

 

"Morning to the two of you as well," Keith laughed. Herrick asked, "Keith, do you want to spar with us?"

 

"Sure, I don't mind. But are you sure you can move like that with your injuries?" Herrick returned from the nurse's office a few days ago. He was able to walk. But he was still recovering from his injuries.

 

Herrick raised his hand, "Of course! If I don't, I feel like I will explode." He was stuck there for too long. His senses were getting dulled each day. 

 

"I see," Keith shook his head, "I'll fight you for a bit. I need to start breakfast." Keith was still on breakfast duty. 

 

"Understood! Gabriel, Jack, want to join us?"

 

"Sure!" "I need to get some exercise," Jack rolled his shoulders while Gabriel brought out his sword. Like that, everyone started to spar with one another. While they did,  Alfia and the other girls came out as well. 

 

"If you all are training, we will do the same," Sarah chuckled. How could they leave them out like that?

 

Keith smiled, "Sure, you can switch with me. I need to prepare breakfast." He headed to the kitchen. Once he left,

 

"What's with the dark expression, Herrick?" Gabriel noticed the look Herrick had. 

 

"Keith was holding back against me," Herrick frowned, "I gave it my all, but that guy hasn't even used his full strength." Fighting against Keith before, he knew the latter was holding back. 

 

"He's like that," Gabriel shrugged his shoulders. There were a few times when he used his full strength.

 

"I will make him use it one day!" Determination! 

 

"I see."

17