Volume 6 Chapter 9: There Are Stages?!
456 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 6 Chapter 9: There Are Stages?!

 

"I hate all of you," Cadmus muttered as they were now at the door. Despite groaning and complaining, he couldn't hide his curiosity either. Right now, the five adults peeked from the door. It was still the same situation; Alfia and the others kneeled while Keith smiled. 

"Is he going to do anything?" Aidiun muttered. 

"He's charging up." 

"Huh?!" He's going to fire magic at them?! Was he that mad?! 

"This is clearly a stage 3 Keith," Cadmus muttered. 

"Wait, what?" You have stages for this?  

"I will tell you this: there are clear signs of which stage Keith is in." Cadmus pushed up those nonexistent glasses like he was an expert. 

"You make it sound like he's a monster," Diana scoffed. 

"Hey, you said you wanted to know. So I'm telling you now. Or do you not want some wise knowledge from this legendary dragon?" 

"..." They turned to Sohma. Should we trust this dragon's words?

"He's not wrong." Unexpectedly, Sohma sighed in agreement. The number of times Cadmus made Keith angry made him experience. The dragon knew what not to do in front of this child. 

"Please tell us, oh Guru," Nephele bowed to this man. 

"Good!" Cadmus was happy as he looked back at the scene, "This is an obvious sign of stage 3 anger. See that smile on his face? Whenever he has that calm smile, it's usually 3 or lower." 

"I see!" Nephele started to jot down notes.

"..." Where did you get a notepad?

"Unless there's a vein on his forehead, it hasn't reached stage 4," Cadmus added. 

"Understood." "Also, these fools let him marinate."

"Huh?"

"Never let Keith hold in that anger. The punishment will only get worse whenever he's silent like that." Cadmus stated. 

"...They have been like this for 20 minutes." Nephele gasped.

"Oh, they're dead." 20 minutes? That was enough time for Keith to think up as many punishments as possible!

"Grandpa Cadmus, you know I have ears, right?" Before Cadmus could explain more, Keith called out. He was within earshot to hear everything. 

"..." Cadmus's proud expression dropped.

"Don't mind us; please continue on, Great Keith!" Cadmus gave a big smile as he hid behind the wall.

"..." This principal was trying to kill us! Alfia and the others were really going to die. They heard everything Cadmus said; they could tell. Cadmus's words made Keith angrier!

"Now then," Keith finally spoke, "Will anyone explain why the kitchen was like that?" He continued to have a smile. However, for the others, they were scared out of their wits. That was not the usual kind smile he had. 

That smile was that of a devil! It was so scary. The aura coming off of him was something no one dared to mess with.

Herrick raised his hand. He didn't dare talk unless Keith allowed him. All the hair on his body was telling him not to interrupt.

"Go ahead," Keith gestured. 

"Me and Alfia had a fight. And by accident, she fired magic."

"By accident?" Keith's smile became even more narrow.

"EEEEP!" Arlo was so scared that he quickly hid behind Gabriel. Although that smile wasn't directed at him, it was more than enough. He didn't dare make eye contact with Keith. 

Not unless he wanted to die!

And Herrick, who got the smile, shook! 

"So let me summarize. You fired magic inside, and because of that, the island has a chunk of it missing? And the windows shattered?" Keith recounted with a calm voice. But it was anything but calm! Everyone could feel it was about to explode any second. 

"...Yes," This time, it was Alfia who answered. 

"I see," Keith nodded, "Now then, how should I punish you all." A sound came from his hand; a kitchen knife was tossed in the air. That made everyone gulp. 

When did the kitchen knife appear? They were so focused on Keith's face to notice the hands. 

Deadly. That knife was in the hands of a monster. What made it worse was no one could tell how much they were screwed. 

"Welp, they're done." Cadmus declared. It was not an understatement. 

"They would need a miracle to solve all of this." 

"Nephele, Diana," Keith called out the two great spirits.

"Yes!" The two great spirits were a little shocked and uneasy. They didn't think Keith would call them out. And they were afraid. Was he going to punish the two as well?!

"The two of you have been working hard for quite some time. I think it's time for you guys to take a break." Keith smiled.

"Eh?" We're getting a reward? Does that mean, 

"All of you guys shall work on cleaning every nook and cranny of this mansion for the next week."

"What?!"

"And I don't want to hear any backtalk. If it's not spotless when I get home, you guys won't eat anything for a month." 

"..." Everyone gulped. Heck, even the adults gulped from that! That was like a death sentence being thrown at them. 

"Now hop to. You need to start right now." Keith clapped his hands together, and the mops came out. He had extra cleaning materials ready. 

"..." The others didn't know what to say. 

"They're only getting that?" Cadmus blinked. 

"Also," One word from Keith caused everyone to jolt.

"Grandpa Cadmus,"

"Yes!" Why am I getting called out?! I did nothing!

"..." Keith didn't say anything. The only thing he did was give him a 5-second smile before walking to his room. 

"..." Cadmus looked at the rest, "What does that mean?!"

"You got lucky, that's what."

17