Volume 6 Chapter 10: Cleaning
756 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 6 Chapter 10: Cleaning

 

It was only a minute before Keith left the mansion. With him leaving, everyone's shoulders slumped down. So much relief came with his exit. 

"He was so scary!" Jack blurted out. He couldn't believe Keith was that terrifying! This was even worse than the time with Todd or Iston!

"I thought I might have peed myself!" Herrick stated. Jack was scared? Try getting looked at by him! That was the scariest. 

"Alright, I think we need to focus now," Alfia changed the topic. They had to remember their objective; Keith would check if they cleaned the mansion.

"..." The group looked at one another, 

"Who's going to mop up the lobby?" They came to the conclusion of splitting the work up. 

"I will," Gabriel nodded, "Faelyn, could you assist me as well." The lobby was huge; two people were needed. 

"Understood," Faelyn nodded. She didn't mind helping out. 

"Melor and Jack, go to the second floor. Herrick and Arlo, you guys got the men's bathroom. Sarah and Alfia, bathrooms as well." 

"Understood," Like that, everyone got to work. 

Melor and Jack mopped the hallways of the second floor. As they did, "Have you ever seen Keith this angry before?" This was something Melor had never seen before. He would have jumped out the window if Keith was a few more feet away. That way, he couldn't catch up to him. 

"Nope, that's the first time I have seen him like that." Jack had never seen him like that either.

"I think you need to ask Carolyn about this. Or maybe the Principal." The dragon did say that it was stage 3.

"You guys are lucky." Jack jolted as he looked at Cadmus leaning on the ledge. 

"Huh? What do you mean, Principal?" Melor tilted his head. 

"He's saying that Keith could be worse." Jack blurted out. How did Cadmus know about stage 3? That meant he had experienced it!

"Yes. That's right. Keith could have made it much worse for you. He did that to me and Michael." The people who suffered from Keith's wraith were Michael and him. 

Tears trickled down from his eyes. It was a scene he could recall that was like it had happened the previous day.

"..." The two looked at one another before Jack retorted, "...Aren't you exaggerating?" 

"You wouldn't be saying that unless you were there! That kid was a mad dog!" Cadmus shivered at the thought! He could never go back there. Never!

"..." Jack and Melor looked at one another again. They have made an agreement. Never make Keith angry! Ever! 

...

"Sarah, how do you clean this?" Alfia asked as she pointed at the showerheads. 

"We just need to use this soap and clean it like so."

"How about this?" One by one, Alfia asked her questions. After some time,

"Sorry about asking you so much." Alfia realized she had asked a lot, "This is the first time I've ever done something like this." A princess cleaning? Those two words did not match one another at all.

"It's fine. I'm glad to help." It was not a surprise she didn't know. 

"Just ask if you don't understand."

"Thank you," Alfia smiled and then groaned, "If only that big man would be more like you."

"Hehe," Sarah started to chuckle.

"What's the matter?" "It's nothing. I just find you so different from what everyone says." 

"What did everyone say?" This was the first time Alfia had heard about this! And she was worried. 

"Ahh, some people kept saying that you're a reincarnation of a goddess."

"Who said that?!" Stuck-up and prideful. That was it. But a goddess?! Who in the world started that!

"Ahh, some elves talked about it in my class."

"..." Alfia's eyes twitched in a weird way. Sarah continued, "How you're just another student like us." Even though she was a princess, she was still a person. 

"I hope you will treat me as a friend as well." Alfia scratched her head, "I don't have that many." Most of the time, the people who came to her were to make connections. The only real friend she had was Faelyn.

"Of course! Please be friends with me as well!" Sarah grabbed her hand.

"Mmmhmm!" "Let's get back to work before Keith yells at us."

"Mmhmm." Like that, the two girls worked harder than before. While they did, over at the men's side, 

"Arlo, try working like this." Herrick started to clean the bathroom in a strange posture. 

"Herrick, I don't think we should do that and focus on cleaning the bathroom at the same time." Arlo scratched his head. They needed to work rather than play. 

"But it's not that fun,"

"Of course, it's not. It's supposed to be punishment." This was not supposed to be fun. "Anyways, Leader will get angry if he finds out you're slacking."

"I'm back to work!"


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^w^
Check out my discord ^w^ :https://discord.gg/Nr6MvDfNQf

23