The Interrogation (Persona 5)
668 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: The Interrogation was a commissioned one-shot originally written back in April of 2020. Posting it up here for people to enjoy!

Summary: As Sae interrogates Joker, the subject of Makoto's involvement comes up. Joker tries to spare the public prosecutor... but she keeps pushing, so he gives her what she wants.

Themes: Rough Sex, Dom/Sub, Oral Sex

-x-X-x-

"… Next I want you to tell me about Makoto's involvement with your little gang. What exactly did you drag my sister into? What's her culpability in all this?"

A slow grin spreads across Joker's face at that, causing Sae Nijima to scowl mightily in response. The prosecutor really is quite the fine woman… but right now, she's Joker's best bet at delaying things long enough to escape this with his life. So long as she's questioning him, he's got time to work. Still, when he's asked a question like that…

"Are you sure you really want to hear about all of that, prosecutor? Are you really sure?"

Letting out a snarl at his teasing voice, Sae Nijima, older sister to Makoto Nijima, slams her hands down on the interrogation table, looming over it and glaring at him.

"I asked you a question! Tell me everything and spare no detail!"

Humming, Joker leans back in his chair, not the least bit intimidated by Makoto's big sister. Still… his grin widens even further, becoming truly Cheshire in appearance as he shrugs his shoulders in a helpless 'what can you do?' sort of way.

"Very well… I suppose things with Makoto began in the Student Council Room."

-x-X-x-

When she kisses him, he's a little surprised… but not all that unreceptive. Kissing her right back is instinctive, but once he recovers his senses, he doesn't stop. Rather, he keeps on kissing the Student Council President, making out with her quite fiercely as she moans and melts at his touch and his tongue, seeming to lose every ounce of her confidence within moments of him reciprocating.

That's alright, if Makoto wants him to take charge, then that's what Joker will do. He's gotten used to being in charge, gotten used to giving orders… as they continue making out, he considers exactly what he should do with Makoto, now that he's got her right where he wants her.

She's a recent addition to the Phantom Thieves… but no less integral to their efforts. And he can't deny he quite likes how she looks in that tight leather as Queen. Right now, of course, she's just Makoto Nijima, and she's wearing her school uniform, with it's cute skirt and her black leggings on underneath. Slowly, Joker pushes her back towards her desk, pressing her up against the front of it, his hands beginning to… wander.

However, she doesn't fight him or resist him, not even for a moment, not even when one hand wanders up her top and the other down her skirt. She moans into his mouth, letting out cute little mewling noises, the short-haired brunette so quickly putty in his hands. To be fair, she'd been pliant and submissive to authority figures for a long time now… even if she'd finally come to realize her frustration with those who hadn't lived up to her expectations or the expectations they had for themselves, there was still a part of her that clearly wanted to submit.

And why not submit to him, hm? He'd given her everything she could have asked for. A way to fight back, a way to combat and challenge those very same authority figures that have disappointed her time and time again. The Phantom Thieves were the way forward, and Makoto was one of them now… all thanks to him.

After molesting her beneath her clothes for a time, Joker does pull back, giving them both a chance to breathe. However, the instant he does so, Makoto drops to her knees and begins working open her pants at an almost frantic pace. Blinking, Joker places a hand atop her head, making the young woman look up at him.

"… You don't owe me anything, you know that right?"

Flushing in embarrassment, Makoto just nods.

"I know… I want to do this."

Well, who is he to deny her, really? It doesn't take long for Makoto to take his cock out of his pants. She grabs it with both hands and strokes up and down his length, biting her lower lip as she gets him to full mast, staring intensely at his member like this is the most important thing she's ever done. Once he's fully erect, she looks up at him and does the single sexiest thing she could. She opens her mouth and takes him inside of it.

Joker groans as his second hand joins his first atop Makoto's head at that. He's not gripping too tightly, but there's no denying that he's using the Student Council President for support as she begins to bob up and down on his cock. She slurps and sucks like a woman possessed, enthusiastic and downright eager to please… and she's doing an excellent job, because Joker is loving every minute of it.

The way her tongue feels on his cock, the way her lips feel wrapped around his member… fuck, it's hard to control himself. He wants nothing more than to start thrusting forward but given this is Makoto and his first sexual act, he doesn't want to push things too far. He lets her take the lead, right up until she suddenly pops off of the end of his cock and looks up into his eyes.

"… You can fuck my face, if you like."

Needless to say, that's surprising to hear. Unfortunately, Joker can't exactly question her about it, because she immediately slides her mouth back down his length, swallowing half his shaft in one go… but not able to go any further, because his cock is beginning to hit the back of her throat. It seems if he wants to go further, then he'll have to step it up a little.

Taking Makoto up on her offer, Joker tightens his grip on the brunette's hair, looking down into her expectant eyes as he begins to ease in and out of her mouth, thrusting back and forth. He eventually begins to push into the back of her throat and down her esophagus, and in response the Student Council President starts to choke and gag on his cock, gurgling around his member as drool and saliva begin to collect on her lower lip.

"Hulghk… Hulghk… Hulghk…"

Groaning in pleasure, Joker tosses his head back and begins to pick up the pace. After all, Makoto had offered to let him fuck her face, not make love to it. That's exactly what he ends up doing, her inexperienced mouth and throat feeling absolutely exquisite wrapped around his cock as he bounces her head along his length.

"Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!"

The choking is a bit more violent, but whenever he tries to pull away entirely to ask her if she's alright and okay, she grabs him by his legs and pulls him back in again, her eyes looking up at him making it clear she expects him to take his pleasure from her and to not stop until he's done. So, that's exactly what Joker does, groaning as he gets closer and closer to release, unable to control himself as he fucks Makoto's face harder and harder.

Still, when he feels his load churning in his balls and rising up his length, he does slow down a bit, forcing Makoto to focus on him as he warns her.

"I'm getting close… how do you want it?"

Makoto hollows out her cheeks and sucks down all the harder on his dick, while at the same time swirling her tongue around his tip. Eyes widening, Joker curses as he cums a moment later, his seed extracted by her overeager mouth. The inexperienced young woman does her best to swallow every drop, but it's all but impossible, and in the end some of it escapes her mouth. Still, when he pulls back, his cock leaving her lips with a pop, she's quick to clean up after herself, sliding the cum back between her lips with her fingers and suckling them clean.

They grin at each other then, both of them knowing that this was just the beginning of their new relationship.

-x-X-x-

As Joker finishes with his story, he grins at just how frozen Sae Nijima currently is. Makoto's older sister is flaring her nostrils angrily and glaring daggers at him, though interestingly enough she didn't interrupt during his entire story. Bringing herself under control takes a moment, and when she finally does, she lets it all out in one explosive breath as she frowns at him.

"… That was uncouth. Moving on, I-!"

But Joker isn't done yet. She wanted to hear about Makoto, didn't she?

"Are you sure you want to move on. I would have thought you'd like to know what Makoto and I got up to back at your place."

Sae freezes at that, her frown growing.

"… No, that's alright, I-!"

"Oh? You don't even want to know what we were doing in your home office while you were working long nights?"

Sae's eyes widen and her nostrils flare at that. Joker just grins, knowing he has her right where he wants her. After a long moment, the public prosecutor speaks through gritted teeth.

"… Tell me."

And so, he does.

-x-X-x-

They're on Makoto's couch, making out again in the living room. Makoto is half in his lap, his cock out and between her thighs as she gives him a thighjob while kissing him. He in turn has her blouse open and her tits exposed and is molesting them quite happily. They've done a lot together at this point, though they've not gone beyond oral just yet. Makoto's virginity is still intact for the moment… but that's about to change.

This is in fact the first time that Makoto has invited him to her place for some nookie. Her sister is apparently working very late nights, so they'll have the place all to themselves. Joker is just enjoying the young woman's company, and the feel of her soft thighs against his cock, when she suddenly pulls back and looks him dead in the eye.

"… I want you to fuck me tonight, Joker. I want you to take my virginity."

His member jumps at her words, throbbing and pulsating in favor of the idea. Joker is still a little surprised though… but also horrendously turned on already.

"Alright… how do you want to do this?"

After all, if she's going to be losing her virginity, it should be up to her, right? There's a flash of something in Makoto's eyes, and even as she blushes prettily, she smiles wickedly. Getting off of him, standing up, the half-naked young woman takes Joker by the hand and pulls him from the couch. She leads him out of the living room and down the hall, taking him right up to a closed door… and walking him through it without a care in the world.

Within is what can only be Sae Nijima's home office, if the desk and the files and everything are anything to go off of. Sae Nijima, who isn't there right now… Makoto's older sister, who has disappointed Makoto time and time again. Joker isn't all that surprised… but once again, he is more turned on then ever before. Makoto leads him by the hand over to her older sister's desk and moves things aside carefully and neatly, clearly intending to put everything back when she's done.

… Then she bends over the desk, planting her hands palm down on her sister's workspace and looking back over her shoulder at Joker as she juts her shapely behind out in his direction.

"Go on then… fuck me, Joker."

Her leggings and panties have already been removed in the course of their foreplay, so all it is, is the work of a moment to flip up her skirt and expose her gushing wet pussy. His cock, meanwhile, is already quite hard from what they'd been doing in the living room, so Joker wastes no time putting the tip of his engorged member against her cunt lips. Still, he does pause one final time…

"Are you sure about this, Makoto?"

"Surer than anything else in my entire life. I want you to fuck me, I want you to take my virginity, and I want it to be here, in this room, bent over this desk. Do it, Joker. Do i-a-ah!"

In the midst of that second demand, Joker thrusts in, claiming Makoto rough and fast, just as she wanted it. He takes her virginity, tearing her hymen to pieces, and then quickly leans over her, wrapping his arms around her and grasping her naked breasts as he quickly begins to fuck her slick passage, trying to overwhelm any momentary pain or discomfort as swiftly as possible.

It seems to work, because Makoto is soon moaning up a storm, writhing beneath him, panting hotly and shuddering as he pistons in and out of her cunt with his sizable prick. It's not long before she orgasms, and once she cums that first time, she doesn't stop. A wet spot quickly begins to form on the carpet under them, below where their two bodies are joined together, but neither of them can bring themselves to care. They're much to deeply into it now, much too deeply into each other, and all they want is to bask in one another's bodies… while fucking atop the desk of Makoto's big sister, of course.

When his release finally begins approaching, after numerous orgasms on the part of the brunette he's currently railing, Joker does the gentlemanly thing and warns Makoto.

"Getting close…"

"O-On my face! I want it on my face!"

That nearly makes him nut right then and there, but they're able to get into position fast enough, Makoto kneeling before him and tilting her head back as she opens wide and lolls out her tongue. He begins to cum a moment later, strings of white, hot jizz coating her features and her hair, with some of it landing on her chest and some of it even going past her, to streak across the front of her sister's desk.

It's only after he's done cumming and the both have come down from their respective pleasure highs that they realize the mess they've made. Still, they're able to clean up the front of the desk, mostly… and hide the wet spot on the carpet underneath a chair. Presumably, Makoto's sister will never be the wiser.

-x-X-x-

"… Of course, the cat's out of the bag now, I suppose."

Joker grins as he finishes his story. Sae Nijima sits across from him, head in her hands, looking almost… defeated. He can't help but feel like Makoto would approve of him telling her big sister in this way. After all, the prosecutor asked for it, didn't she? Still, Joker does need her to keep questioning him, he needs a little bit more time… he hopes he hasn't broken her with his little stories…

Luckily, it seems that's not the case, because after a moment, Sae swallows her shattered pride, calms down, and looks up again, determination and resolve once more spreading across her visage as she continues her interrogation, asking him about other, less personal matters. Joker is more than happy to tell her all about what she wants to know. After all… they're in the end game now. Even if dear Sae doesn't even know it.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

2