Tasting Defeat (Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors)
766 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Tasting Defeat was a commissioned one shot originally written back in June of 2022. Posting it up here and now for people to enjoy!

Summary: In which shortly after leaving home on her adventure, Linkle runs into a farmer who doesn't believe she's the Legendary Hero! How dare he?!

Themes: Defeated, Dom/Sub, Rough Sex

-x-X-x-

Alright. She was forced to admit it. She was well and truly lost! Every time Linkle looks at the old map her grandmother left for her, she's sure she knows what way she's supposed to be going! And yet, Hyrule Castle is nowhere in sight! Ugh, she'd already had to make that damn detour into the forest to get back her magical compass from that little thief!

Now though… she was all turned around again! Luckily for the crossbow-wielding young woman, she could see a village in the distance, and closer still, a farm on its outskirts currently being handled by a strapping man with a well-built body! The spritely young farmgirl takes a moment to admire his physique from afar as she closes the distance, before finally calling out to him.

"Ho there!"

Startling, he blinks and looks up at her, before smiling warmly and waving his hand in return.

"Good morning to ya!"

He seemed the friendly sort, so Linkle risks scooting a little closer, until they're only a few feet apart and can talk at regular volumes.

"I don't suppose you might know the way to Hyrule Castle, would you? I've gotten a little turned around, and I'm not sure where to go next!"

Looking her up and down, the friendly farmer furrows his brow.

"Hyrule Castle? That's a fair way away, little lady. Heard it was under siege by monsters too. What would a young lass like you want with a dangerous place like that?"

Linkle puffs her cheeks out and has to hold back her initial explosive reaction. It was just like the guys back in her village! They were all underestimating her! None of them understood! Well, she'd try to be polite about it, since this guy was a stranger who didn't really know any better!

"I'm the Legendary Hero, of course! It's my duty to make for Hyrule Castle and help Princess Zelda against the monsters attacking it! So, if you don't-!"

"Hah! You, the Legendary Hero?"

He's not even truly mocking her. Just grinning gaily at the idea. But it certainly feels like he's mocking her, as his eyes once again roam up and down her slight frame. Face coloring, Linkle scowls and stomps her foot petulantly.

"I am! My grandmother told me so! And look, she gave me this magical compass and everything! So, if you would just point me in the direction-!"

"If you're the Legendary Hero, I'll eat my hat. Tell you what, 'Legendary Hero'. I challenge you to a duel. Adventurer like you is always in need of more funds, right? And you've always got some money on hand from delving ruins and what not. So, let's wager a thousand rupees. Winner takes all."

Linkle's eyes widen at the offer. A thousand rupees? That was a LOT of money! Way more than she'd ever seen in her life. He was half-right; she DID have a harsh need for more funds. Unfortunately, she hadn't managed much since leaving home besides getting her compass stolen and having to get it back. So… she didn't actually have a thousand rupees.

And yet, as Linkle looks at the farmer, her blue eyes grow a little too big for her britches. He doesn't look THAT threatening, really. Sure, he's got a farmer's body, with some serious muscle, and sure he's got about a head of height on her… but she's the Legendary Hero! Her grandmother wouldn't lie to her! And she'd handled the thief well enough, right? She could do anything!

"You know what? You look pretty weak! Deal!"

-x-X-x-

"A-Ack!"

Not even a minute later, and Linkle falls to her knees, a fist buried in her gut leaving her legs too weak to keep her upright. With her crossbows torn from her hands and thrown aside, she's defenseless as the unassuming farmer from before stands over her, grinning casually. It wasn't like she had any way of knowing he'd been a soldier, once upon a time. Or that he kept up on his skills, even now.

"Well, I'd say that's my win, 'Legendary Hero'. One thousand rupees, right? Pay up!"

He'd definitely beaten her. Linkle whimpers, feeling utterly foolish for making such a cocky bet. The fact was, she didn't HAVE a thousand rupees… and as she looks up into the man's eyes with a lower wobbling lip, she can tell… he knows it too.

"Don't have my money, eh? Well, you'll have to pay with collateral than. That compass of yours might be valuable enough."

Linkle's blue eyes widen at that, and she gasps in shock as she immediately moves to cover it.

"A-Ah! No, p-please! I just got it back! A-Anything else, but not that!"

Her pleading actually seems to have an effect on him, swaying him visibly as his expression softens a bit. Finally, he nods.

"Very well. You can keep the compass."

Linkle's relief is short-lived, as he steps forward and suddenly yanks down his britches.

"You'll pay with your body, instead."

She's barely registered the massive cock that flops out of its confines and onto her pixie-like face, before her victorious opponent reaches down with his big bear-like hands and grabs hold of her blonde braids. Linkle's mouth opens to protest, but this in fact proves to be the worst possible move she could make, as it allows him to pull her mouth right onto his cock then and there. As his bulbous, throbbing dick tip pushes between her lips, Linkle gags at the surprisingly salty taste, and immediately tries to push back.

"N-Nngh!"

Her hands press against the farmer's legs, and she desperately tries to drag herself away. For a moment, it even looks like she's going to manage it. He's clearly surprised by her resistance, and her braids start to pull free of his relatively loose hold. But then he grips down much harder, and even winds her braids around his fists as he yanks her forcibly back down his cock.

Easily overpowering her, the man forces her deeper onto his dick right then and there and begins railing her throat without so much as a 'by your leave'.

"Hulghk! Hulghk! Hulghk!"

"Sheesh. Trying to welch on the bet, are you? I didn't take you for that kind of honorless warrior."

Whether he meant to or not, the stranger has hit upon one of Linkle's triggers with his words. What sort of hero welches on a bet, right? And… she's not going to have the money to pay him any time soon, so this really is the best way to just… get rid of her debt. Linkle's resistance slowly dies down, even as her eyes flutter from the continued abuse of her throat. She gurgles and gags on his cock, but her hands fall from his legs to her lap, as she… submits to the humiliation being visited upon her.

"Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!"

Noting this, her victorious opponent grins.

"Heh, another one of you wandering brats, claiming to be the Legendary Hero. At least you're worth looking at. After all, your mouth certainly isn't anything to write home about."

Tears prick at the corners of Linkle's blue eyes, as she looks up at him. He's being so mean… so why is it that his words are making her feel strangely right now?

Linkle doesn't get a chance to really probe deeper into those feelings, because the next thing she knows, he's suddenly ejaculating right down her throat. Eyes widening, Linkle chokes mightily on his seed as it explodes down her gullet… and yet, the thickness of his cock and the tightness of her throat means it only has one place to go, right into her stomach. She swallows as much as she can, and is forced to swallow the rest, leaving her belly full of its first sizable meal since she left home… a hot and sticky load of salty cum.

"GAAAAAAAGKH!"

By the time he's done cumming and pulls back to let her get some air, Linkle is coughing and hacking and rasping for oxygen, panting heavily as she wretches a little bit on her knees before the guy. Slowly recovering, she looks up through teary eyes at the man who's just made a complete fool of her, both in battle… and now like this as well.

"U-Um… is that it t-then? D-Debt squared?"

He blinks at her for a moment, and Linkle belatedly realizes his cock is still hard, and staring her right in the eye. Just as she realizes that he lets out a bark of laughter and jerks her to her feet by her braids.

"Debt squared? Darling, we're just getting started!"

Linkle squeaks and squawks, as he forcibly strips her down to her birthday suit over the next few minutes. He has zero respect for her autonomy and doesn't even give her a chance to remove her clothing herself. And yet, she doesn't try to resist again. How can she? She doesn't have a thousand rupees to pay him. So… she just has to let him do what he will.

Of course, she squawks extra loud when he grabs her compass off of her as well. But he just laughs and chucks it onto the pile with the rest of her clothes, making it clear he's not remotely interested in it… and far more interested in her body. Left in nothing but her gloves and boots, the naked young heroine finds herself subsequently pushed up against the nearest wall, and then impaled upon his cock right there on the spot!

As his throbbing member, slickened with her spit and saliva, drills into her sex and takes her virginity, Linkle's eyes widen again, damn near bulging out of her skull. It's like getting punched in the gut a second time… but also not. Because getting punched in the gut had HURT. This… this hurt, but it also felt oddly good?

"I-I… I-!"

"Shush, girl. Just take your lumps. Teaching you a valuable life lesson here… don't bite off more than you can chew."

Linkle whimpers and whines, as he lifts one of her legs into the air, forcing her back against the wall and fucking her with one hand under her thigh and the other on one of her small breasts. Her breasts are just under a handful for the average person, which means for him and his big, strong, manly hands, they're much too small.

Doesn't stop him from molesting her and groping her chest though, one titty after the other, even as his cock slams into her pale, young, formerly virgin pussy again and again.

"After all, what kind of 'Legendary Hero' doesn't have a thousand rupees on hand?"

He's going too fast. Much too fast. His cock pistons in and out of her slick, wet slit, and Linkle doesn't even realize that it's only moving that fast because of how AROUSED she is. The young farmgirl isn't used to these sorts of things. This is her first time having sex, after all! She's not even sure what's happening, but it's nothing good… right? She certainly shouldn't be enjoying this… right?!

Once again, she's not quite given enough time to properly process what's happening to her, or her own feelings for that matter. Just as it seems like she MIGHT be able to do so, he changes it up again. His hands grab her hips for a moment, and he drags her further up the wall, completely off her feet. Linkle's legs unconsciously wrap around her victorious opponent's waist, all but submitting to him as her booted feet lock together behind his back.

In this new position, he's driving directly into her core, rather than having to curve up into her from below in a standing fuck. As such, in this new position, Linkle finds herself utterly unable to hold back her unwanted moans of pleasure. With one hand on her hip and the other back to groping her small, not-quite-a-handful breasts, he's going fully on the assault, and the young blonde heroine finds she's just not built to keep up with it.

Eventually, it's much too much for the poor dear, and she finally experiences her first climax at the end of his dick. Her first… but far from the last. Linkle HAS cum before, to be clear. She's masturbated a handful of times, ever since realizing how good it feels to touch herself in certain spots. But this is nothing like that. Her masturbatory sessions aside, this is nothing like the blonde, blue-eyed farmgirl has ever experienced before.

Eyes going crossed, mouth opening as her moans fall more and more freely from her lips, Linkle's tongue begins to trace out, wagging around in open air. What for, she certainly doesn't know… but it finds what it's looking for all the same. As her conqueror continues to fuck her, continues to reap the rewards of his easy victory over her in their duel, her lolling tongue catches his eye.

He can't help himself. It's just too damn enticing. And so, moving his hand from her breast, he buries it in her short blonde locks instead. Gripping down tightly, he catches Linkle completely off guard. She doesn't even know why he's doing what he's doing, until suddenly he steals her lips with his own, seizing upon the opportunity and catching her mouth in a deep, passionate, tongue-filled kiss.

As his tongue pushes past her lips and entangles with her own, some small part of Linkle's beleaguered mind registers that he's just taken her first kiss. The rest of her, however, is too busy cumming her brains out to really notice or care.

Similarly, when he finally spills his seed inside of her a few minutes later, she's also barely cognizant of the fact that he's just cum inside of her… the prerequisite for impregnating her, as a matter of fact. He fills her womb with seed, mostly milked to completion by her constantly spasming, constantly climaxing pussy, and groans his appreciation.

As he pulls out and Linkle slides down the wall, falling to the floor, the farmer chuckles, shaking out the last few droplets of cum onto her twitching face, her eyes rolled up in her head and her tongue still sticking out of her mouth, even catching a few of them in the process.

"Don't let your grandma's little stories get to your head next time, 'hero'."

Body limp with pleasure, barely aware of what's happening around her, it's questionable whether Linkle even hears the man's words. Staring down at her for a moment, eyeing the way her pale body is trembling and spasming from the aftershocks of the pleasure he visited upon her, the farmer just snorts derisively.

"Consider your debt squared, darling."

With that, he walks off, returning to his work. Linkle… eventually recovers enough presence of mind to get her clothes back on and collect her discarded belongings. Strewn about the place, not a single thing is missing… save for her virginity and her dignity. And she hadn't even gotten decent instructions to Hyrule Castle either, forcing her back onto the road, where she would once again get lost and end up on all sorts of zany, whacky adventures along the way to her destiny.

Linkle would never forget though… no she would not.

-x-X-x-

The news reaches him before she does. News of Hyrule Castle, and the battle that was fought there. The Kingdom of Hyrule had been saved… helped in no small part by a hero named Linkle. From the descriptions, the farmer easily recognizes the girl he fucked as the heroine of the day.

It made him a little bit nervous, if he was being honest. He'd kind of… gone overboard with her, hadn't he? If he'd forced himself on a bonafide hero, well, he might be in for a bad time. Maybe she wasn't the Legendary Hero, but she was a hero, nonetheless.

And so, when he finds himself standing face-to-face with Linkle a few days after that news reaches his village, the farmer goes still, not entirely sure what to say to the heroic farmgirl standing in front of him. Contrary to the risky creampie he'd given her that day, Linkle is NOT pregnant with his kid. Probably for the best, really, because she might not have been able to help save the Castle and the whole of the Kingdom if she'd been knocked up instead.

She is, however, a fascinating shade of bright red. Is that… is that a blush, covering her face? Is that a strangely needy look in her eyes.

"Y-You!"

Pointing a gloved finger at him, Linkle squares off, widening her legs and planting her other hand on her hip. There's a hesitant smile on her lips, as she looks at him somewhat nervously.

"I c-challenge you to a rematch! You and me, right now! A n-new duel, w-with new conditions!"

The farmer remains silent, because he's struggling to believe what he's seeing. Surely… surely not, right? There's no way he's reading this situation correctly… absolutely no way. And yet…

"This time, w-when I lose… I'll become yours, alright? No takebacks!"

He almost wants to check his hearing. She'd said 'when', right? Not 'if'? Even as he's processing that, he watches Linkle rub her thighs together and start panting heavily in anticipation of what's to come, her smile becoming less hesitant and more lustful by the second.

Linkle's encounter with the farmer across from her had awakened the girl in a number of ways. She'd still gone on to help save the Kingdom, because it was her destiny, just like her grandmother said. She'd helped a lot of people and fought alongside Princess Zelda and her other allies to defeat the bad guys!

But in all that time, Linkle had never been able to stop thinking about HIM. She didn't even know his name, the farmer who had so casually defeated her, taken her virginity, and opened her eyes to what true pleasure felt like. But that was alright, because even throughout her adventures, when she constantly fantasized about him and daydreamed and also wet-dreamed about him, she didn't need to know his name. Because… even then, internally, she'd always just called him 'Master'.

Standing there before him now, in the flesh, with him really real and really there… Linkle doesn't even go for her crossbows. Because in the end, she doesn't need to be a hero anymore. All she wants to do is lose to this man and become her Master's horny little pet for the rest of her days.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

0