Chapter 13 Mommy is here
274 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gudako giddily guided me through the hallways of Chaldea and the few workers who saw me carrying the orange-haired supposed savior of humanity only blinked and I could see within their eyes how they mentally wrote off the sight as either a hallucination or it just being Gudako's mage typical brand of insanity. But once we reached the summoning room and the door hissed open we were found out.

With the intercoms buzzing to life with Da-Vinci's voice coming out clear as day. "Ahem!?" We just said that Chaldea cannot sustain a servant for you Miss Fujimaru?" Da-Vinci questioned quickly and as I put down Fujimaru as Mash hung onto me limply in defeat at the trouble we were going to get into.

But Fujimaru proudly stood her ground! Their hands at their side she fiercely leaned towards the intercom and spoke with no shame! "Da-Vinci, Blake is making my magic circuits stronger as that Director assuredly reported and although I trust my Mashu with my life, but having Blake and Salty have another companion to dog pile any enemies would be perfect!" She practically ordered and then she turned to the glowing summoning circle that was humming to my senses with the leftover power Chaldea had in store.

"Fine." Da-Vinci said in defeat seeing Ritsuka already getting ready to summon. "Blake, thankfully has his skills to practically make his mana cost nil for you but Artoria is a hog of mana usage so I hope you summon an Assassin or something not too heavy on your magical circuits." Da-Vinci finished as Ritsuka's hand bearing the symbol of her status as a Master of Chaldea glowed with red light as Ritsuka began chanting.

And my fucking gods, I felt all respect for Ritsuka dying as she decided to once again change the damned chant. One of these days she was going to summon Abagail and when she gets molested by tentacles I was just going to point and laugh.

"Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation

Let gems be the color I pay tribute to! Let my great Master Nagatoru be the ancestor who cucked the Edelfelts! Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall Let the four cardinal gates close.

Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate to point towards me.

I hereby declare. Your body shall serve under me eternally. My fate shall be your sword. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail If you will submit to this will and this reason…Then answer!

An oath shall be sworn here! I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven. I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell!

Yet, though serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am he who commands this chaos From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, Come forth from the ring of restraints, Protector of the Holy Balance!"

'That damned twit decided to use the berserker variant of the chant!' I mentally snarled as a dense weight settled over all three of us and Ritsuka staggered while groaning as her magical circuits that crisscrossed her body went beyond their base blue, past the medium green, and became red with overuse and the strain of whatever the hell she was summoning.

And the reason for her condition became well damned apparent as from the glowing light that birthed the Servant within a new body came a vision of beauty and inhuman power. Long blueish silver hair that fell to the ground, large heavily curved horns that almost formed a three in the air, glowing pink eyes with an X for her pupils. Just her appearance was beautiful and divine in its shape and combined with her voluptuous body that was seemingly only covered in some kind of bikini.

It was clear who it was... And why Ritsuka was literally dying as her magic circuits fried her on the inside. She had summoned the Primordial Mother, the goddess Tiamat.

Tiamat seeing her would-be master flopping in my arms like a fish on dry land only weakly smiled and sighed as she herself was clear on why what was happening. Then Da-Vinci's voice roared through the intercom. "Fujimaru use your Command Spells to kill her or you will die!" She ordered and seeing Tiamat visibly take a breath and settle herself I realized what I needed to do.

I gently pushed Gudako into Mash's arms who was frozen in fear not knowing what to do then with a sonido as soon as Ritsuka's hands flashed red as she subconsciously was going to follow Da-Vinci's orders I removed the strain from her magic circuits making her go still in Mash's arms.

As, once again... I did my great duty as the hero of NTR, by this time cucking Gudako of her own servant as I nicked Tiamat's finger with Rule Breaker and I stole the contract they shared. Dear gods this world truly ran on some form of porn logic when half the shit could be fixed by a good dicking or the boss monster was literally a tentacle monster. Sure they loved to cover it up with awesome explosions and fights but in the end, everything looped back to how this universe was born of an Eroge.

"Master?" Tiamat asked tilting her head cutely to the side as I felt the drain on my mana that I was absorbing passively from the environment. But thankfully it only basically cancelled out my natural passive regeneration with each breath I took. I could increase it consciously as so could Gudako send me mana but she couldn't even truly support me honestly at my full power and when I started blasting Cero's everywhere.

Even while all this was happening I was still kind of numb with how Ritsuka's fuck up almost literally possibly ended this timeline with her death, so in my stupor, I responded automatically. "Yes, Mommy?" And the rest was history.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.pat-reon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

15