Chapter 14 Commissioned by Wrath of Vajra
676 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awkwardly stared at the flushed face of Tiamat who refused to meet my gaze after my stupid mouth ran before I could think. So with that catastrophic introduction, I woodenly turned and looked away towards Ritsuka who was still leaning onto Mash in order to steady herself after her actions in summoning a primordial goddess.

With her magical circuits being nowhere near strong enough to support the output needed to maintain such a Servant with how Chaldea's systems were so screwed up. To say nothing of how her body couldn't even produce enough magical energy, to begin with, was another major issue with her having summoned Tiamat.

"Gudako, you alright?" I asked with concern as I checked out Ritsuka who weakly nodded and looked between me and Tiamat with her mouth opening a couple of times before she smiled wryly.

"Yeah, I will be fine, just my magical circuits overheated a bit so my nerves across my body are just.... Eh." She finished before she managed to stand up on her own a bit but before we could converse any longer the door to the summoning room hissed open and at the trio coming into the room were three people with one stomping in and the other two walking in at more of a sedate pace.

Olga Marie Animusphere was all but spitting fire as she stomped towards Ritsuka who tried to put Mashu between the two of them but her loving, supportive, and oh-so-protective shielder abandoned her! "No master... You need this scolding for putting yourself in danger." Mash said seriously as Olga started giving Ritsuka the Aqua treatment by comically shaking her by the lapel of her jacket while screaming at her for her absolutely retarded action that could have not only killed herself but even possibly doomed the world.

Meanwhile, I felt a soft hand gently grab the edge of my sleeve close to my hand and I looked behind me slowly and saw Tiamat had somehow changed out of her summoning outfit and was wearing this oversized sweater with a long sideways hole cut into the top that exposed a strip of her cleavage with the sweater also being backless... And it took me a second to realize she was literally wearing a virgin killer sweater.

Honestly, for all that the sweater covered far more of her pale flesh, it truly was lewder with how she looked towards me for guidance. "Master? Are you ok?" She questioned again and I nodded with a wry smile as I paused for a moment and mentally said screw it and gently took Tiamat's hand into my own.

"Hey Olg- I mean Director, does this make me Master as well?" I questioned giving Ritsuka a chance to flee behind Romani and Da-Vinci who were looking at the summoning machines data to learn how in the fucking hell Ritsuka was able to summon Tiamat at all. At my question, Olga's face twitched as she visibly had to hold in a quick and visceral way of telling me 'No' in far more words and probably expletives about my bloodline or general intelligence level than was needed.

But then she remembered that I was fully capable of Rayshiffting on my own with my Unbound Traveler skill and could use the coffins to help bring a solid half dozen more Servants into a Singularity rather than just the three that Ritsuka's soul could manage to bring with her to the Singularity. So by all terms of logic beyond the slight detail that I was still Ritsuka's Servant, I was at this time literally a Master of Chaldea by exact definition.

I waved my free hand that Tiamat wasn't indulgently holding as I spoke wryly. "It's fine, I like my room and I need to show Tiamat to her room. And honestly, I need to also check up on Artoria to make sure she hasn't eaten the whole kitchen yet." I finished with Olga nodding in relief at me not making trouble for her.

So while Olga went back to scolding Ritsuka, although with far less vitriol, snarling, and threats of violence. I began escorting Tiamat across Chaldea to lead her to the Servant quarters.

"So Tiamat." I started as I chewed over the thought. "How did Ritsuka summon you?" I asked honestly confused on this point.

Tiamat blankly blinked with her bright actually lightly glowing X-shaped eyes snapping closed before opening as she tilted her head to the side with her large horns blocking a good chunk of the hallway with her making that motion of confusion. But once she understood my question she softly answered. "I wasn't summoned by her though?" She said sounding confused as to why I had even asked as she used her spare hand that wasn't holding her own to tap my chest with a blue-painted fingernail.

"She may have spoken the chant, but your heart's words reached the Throne and called upon my soul... And I answered that call asking for my support and care with all my power." Tiamat took a breath and then the hand that poked my chest pulled back and laid itself on her exposed cleavage over her large breasts as she spoke solemnly. "I Tiamat, may not be a great fighter, but with this bond, I swear my bosom will be open to you forevermore, and I will give all my strength to see your foes crushed!" She swore and I felt the weight of her promise.

"My name is Blake Barris, A hero of another timeline of Earth basically... I welcome your strength Tiamat and I hope we can save humanity together." I said accepting her oath with a squeeze of our hands and she smiled blindingly as the white of her X-shaped eyes seemed to brighten while I realized something as I went to continue to lead Tiamat towards her possible quarters. She was the one holding hands, at this point, my hand was kinda limp as we walked but her small hands were firmly intertwined within my own as we walked down the halls of Chaldea.

'Oh, dear... She is one of those servants who automatically get super attached when they are summoned.' I thought screaming internally as I kinda was worried that Tiamat might be somewhat akin to Kiyohime.

And that worry was only exacerbated as once we arrived in the Servant quarter I showed her the rooms and she saw how Artoria had taken the room next to mine with how mine was at the end of the hallway. Seeing that she only nodded saying lightly. "Very well, I have found my room." And as I went into my own room to read or watch a movie or something when I collapsed onto my bed I froze as I heard a book being shifted on the bookcase as Tiamat adjusted the placement of the books so they were more orderly.

"Uhh Tiamat, did you want something? Didn't you want to get your room in order?" I questioned wryly and she nodded softly with her voice filled with a sort of affectionate indulgence as she answered.

"Oh yes, this room will do quite nicely. Honestly, it's much larger than the tribal homes humans would share with their entire families back in my time, but even if it's larger than I am used to seeing humans in, we can make it work as I take care of you Master." She said folding her hands together as she looked at me obviously happy with this outcome...

'Fucking Gudako and her luck... I swear if she summons more trouble makers I will see if she inherited Rin's defenseless you know what. I mentally swore as I nervously laughed as Tiamat began muttering about whether a bed for herself or a nest would be better and whether we could sleep together to share body heat with how stupidly cold it was in Chaldea.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.pat-reon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

22