Chapter 80 Freya POV
964 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blood and gore filled the red light district as Evilus took Freya's invasion inside as a challenge and thus the Red Light District of Orario became a charnel house of slaughter.

Freya's many adventures all seemingly at level three at minimum slaughtered Evilus agents clad in white cloaks while higher-ranking Evilus members killed civilians and the lower-leveled adventures that fought for their lives to just get the hell out of the Red Light District.

Freya's gaze was slitted with displeasure, distaste, and fear at seeing her adventures cut down Evilus and amazons alike, with the source of these feelings standing before her... No, she didn't feel displeasure, she felt true fear for Orario itself, at the sight in front of her.

"The Silence... How are you still alive?" Freya spoke as her face curdled not only at the bonfire of the ridiculously powerful soul in front of her but just how that soul was seemingly twisted by its prior sickness and tainted by whatever had brought the most feared killer of the last war with Evilus back to life.

"Who said I am alive?" Alifa asked softly as her closed eyes looked at where Freya was. "Isn't this world just a hell of never-ending suffering? Hmph even in death I live eternally to be in agony it seems." Alfia muttered as she sighed before she seemingly looked past Freya and towards the Tower of Babel that sealed the dungeon. Alfia sighed shaking her silver hair that crossed over her voluptuous frame that was covered in a revealing dress.

"Things are coming to the fore and although our desire to push you all to become the greatest heroes has failed with only Ottar pushing himself to match our talent... It's not enough." Alfia spoke uncaringly as she looked at the Boaz who was standing in front of his goddess protectively.

"Ottar. You can tell can't you?" Alfia asked softly and Ottar snorted with steam coming through his nose as his powerful body tensed with the ground beneath his feet shattering at the force pushing on it.

"You are stronger than me... No, you are just much stronger than you were previously." Ottar grunted out as with a loud rasping noise he unstrapped his large sword swords and wielded them in his hands.

"Correct hmph, it seems you aren't just a muscle head like Zald was," Alfia said dismissively before smiling as she looked up at the stars. "I wonder how Bell is doing?" She whispered before looking back to Ottar. "Anyway, you have disappointed me for not leveling up for almost a decade so die Ottar. Gospel!" Alfia whispered and a semi-invisible sound wave was born that pushed toward Ottar, Freya, and the other high-level Freya Familia adventures that were hurriedly trying to dodge with Ottar carrying Freya as he charged to the side as the sound wave obliterated all in its path.

The sound wave Alfia sent out at the Freya Familia cut a ditch more than five meters deep and ten meters wide into the ground as it carved a straight path for more than a hundred meters turning all that it touched into dust or wet debris depending if it was material or the hapless flesh that was in the way of the soundwave.

"Take Lady Freya!" Ottar roared as he tossed Freya into the air towards one of the Gulliver brothers that were priorly in the back of the procession to keep people from attacking their lady from the flank. So they had more time to use their super strength and speed to get away from the coming sound wave.

Then as Freya passed out of the range of the sound wave Ottar, Hedin, and Hogni met with the sound wave Ottar brought down his dual swords down with a roar and likewise, Hedin and Hogni met the sound wave with their magic.

"It's still not enough," Alfia muttered as the green-tinged soundwave gained power, and with a shattering noise, Ottar's dual almost fish-hooked swords shattered like a mirror sending shards of ultra-hard adamantine into the large man's chest as shrapnel but it wasn't over as Alfia whispered. "Lugio." And then the sound wave's brightness increased and then exploded violently.

"So you came to destroy Orario Aflia The Silence!?" Freya demanded to know furiously as she watched Ottar stubbornly climb to his feet despite his chest armor being shattered and large gashes being torn across his body.

Alfia tilted her head to the side as her gloved hands creased into a fist as she spoke slowly. "I don't like shouting... But no, Zald and I gave our lives to better Orario, but you all have rested upon your laurels and have done little since then. I have decided to claw my way out of my grave to do it myself... But the sight of Ottar is an eyesore with how he has not leveled up despite him having stats at all S rank at level seven." Alfia snarled at the end as she stomped towards Ottar who held up his fists unwilling to go down without a fight.

"I will send him to level up then!" Freya said hurriedly as she caught the crux of the issue Alfia that was glowing and clearly about to send another sound wave that would kill Ottar paused as she looked at Freya in interest so the goddess of beauty continued. "I will send him a pilgrimage and he will level up or die. I swear by my name of Freya as I have held my end of the deal with Hera for all these years so you know my word is good." She offered and Alfia's hands that were at her sides pulled up to softly clap in front of her chest as she smiled at the goddess with her eyes still closed having never found the Freya Familia worth looking at.

Freya didn't even bother attempting to charm Alfia due to her ridiculous willpower that exceeded gods own willpower as she knew the moment her purple eyes glowed with her charm, she knew without a doubt that Alfia would kill her regardless of any curse she could lay upon her from Tenkai for the killing of her mortal form.

"You hear that Ottar... Go save a kingdom from a monster tide or something, and maybe you will be worthy of leveling up. But should I see you in Orario without leveling up I will kill you where you stand for disappointing me for the third and last time." Alfia said uncaringly to the plight of the Freya adventurers who was attempting to heal Hedin and Hogin that had their arms and most of their body mangled by the exploding sound wave previously.

Then Aflia turned around and walked into the darkness of a nearby alleyway leaving Freya's adventurers fearful of the future due to a stronger Alfia having made a return and more importantly not looking to commit elaborate suicide again.

For a moment there was a harsh silence in the street where Freya's executives stood but with a snarl, the goddess of beauty looked to the five Gulliver brothers who were still unharmed. "Kill Ishtar's adventures and drag her to me by the end of tonight now go!" She ordered with her fingernails biting into her hands so hard that her hands bled crimson divine ichor onto the street.

Then Freya turned around with Hedin and Hogni who were mostly healed by Heath Velvet guarding her as she made her way back to the Tower of Babel while Ottar silently and with great purpose walked out of Orario to find his fortunes in order to save his goddess from the Silence's displeasure.

 

 

Next 10 chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want to read the daily 3 uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

40