Chapter 81
769 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I asked Freya to get rid of Ishtar I had zero idea this event would explode into an incident that would shake Orario to its foundations. Ishtar's connection to Evilus was in full swing as from alleys and tunnels into Orario's sewer Evilus members clad in white cloaks poured out and slaughtered everyone that wasn't wearing a white cloak.

Within the Red Light District sure there was a great number of adventurers blessed by a falna that gave them strength above their civilian kin, but in the end, for the most part, the level ones and even levels twos were ground down by the white-cloaked psychopaths of Evilus who were brainwashed into only killing those that stood in their ways.

I could only hear the screams of the civilians and adventures that were unlucky to survive being mauled by the Evilus members who were armed with cheap weapons to say nothing of the people who were grievously wounded by the Evilus members with alchemical bombs strapped to themselves.

"Get out of the way dammit!" I snarled as I cut down any Evilus member I came across as I searched through the whorehouses for Haruhime. I truly regretted telling Freya to flip the switch as it were as I had damn clue where the Renard Haruhme was.

While I was coming out of a whorehouse I cleared out I heard someone scream from above me and as I looked up I saw an Evilus member get kicked off the roof of the four-story building I cleared and then collide with the ground to the right of me with a sickening crack as his neck and back probably broke and then I looked back up and saw a thin silhouette with the person wearing what looked to be a white shirt and a green parka or something wrapped around her with a hood over her head.

"Ryuu?" I muttered wondering if the other girls within the Hostess were out and about as I took in the form of the only person I knew that would go into combat with bloomers of all things leaving their legs bare. So I just nodded to her and went next door to the next large whorehouse to clear it of Evilus and to try to find Haruhime.

Honestly... Evilus was so cartoonishly evil for evil's sake that even when I butchered them I couldn't even see them as human, especially with how they covered up their entire bodies in the white hooded cloaks, I just treated them as monsters I wasn't going to bother getting their monster stones out of. So even as their blood boiled into steam off meteor armor, my mind and consciousness were clear of angst for killing these rabid animals.

"Where the hell do I find a fox girl in the red light district." I snarled kicking what I hoped was a Pallum Evilus member through a wall and pitched a grenade into his head to finish him off as the room he was kicked into was painted with his remains.

"Sir the exotic girls are at the back right section of the Red Light District in the wealthiest sector." An amazon nervously said as I looked scary as fuck with crimson mist from the blood boiling off my armor.

I smiled at the Amazon who paled at my helmeted visage swinging to her. "Oh lovely well go north from here I cleared a path so Evilus members will likely be thinner in that direction or just hide here as that should be the last Evilus member," I said and the girl said she would hide here so I shrugged and as I exited the building I place a couple of stone blocks in front of it so no one could enter the door through the front door.

"Jake, what the hell are you doing here?" I heard someone shout and I saw Tiona armed with her dual-bladed weapon striding through the wreckage of a collapsed building I shrugged in answer to her question.

"I am here to aggressively adopt a fox, but I just need to find her," I said before smiling. "She is supposed to be at the core of the Red Light District and those Evilus pukes will probably be super concentrated there wanna come to help me clear it out?" I asked and Tiona wore a bloodthirsty grin as she nodded.

"Oh yeah, that would be awesome. I haven't gotten to fight with you since we made that tunnel into the dungeon and Aiz and I want to do that again as the sheer number of the enhanced monsters made us get some good Excellia." Tiona said happily as she spun her Urga in the air to get ready to kill some more Evilus trash.

With Tiona's help, I was able to use my magic weapons and my Minishark to slaughter our way through the throngs of Evilus members with Tiona keeping the Evilus members off my back, and as we reached the core of the Red Light district and I saw Orario's backbone of strength was at war with Evilus.

Aiz Wallenstein was fighting a sword fight against a voluptuous woman with red hair along with a man with silver hair, while Finne was fighting that psychotic woman with pink hair with a cursed sword... It seemed that everyone that was at level five in Orario including a couple dozen people I didn't even know of was locked in combat with Evilus people that seemed to match their numbers and levels if not exceed the native people of Orario.

"Aizu I am coming!" Tiona yelled as she cratered the ground she was standing on with the force she used to leap across the alleyway we used to enter the central area of the red light district not far from Ishtar's tower.

I took one view of the battle that was shattering buildings with all those high-level adventures and shook my head. "Nope fuck that," I said primly as I spun on my heel and kept on my way towards the right side of the red light district in search of my fox girl.

-

Five minutes later I was laying limp on the ground after one of the Evilus members caught me by surprise when they had a short chant of suicide magic to go along with their alchemical bombs so my armor rating got destroyed but either way, I killed the Evilus member and prevented them from killing the people that were hiding in this whore house but as I dissipated my helmet into my inventory and took out a health potion to mend up my ribs I had the potion stolen out of my hands by a smooth and thin hand.

"Sir your ribs are in terrible condition and I heard them break when you landed so don't move please." I heard a gentle woman's voice speak and I looked up painfully as the woman carefully brought the potion in her hands to my mouth I choked on the mushroom-tasting potion as blond hair trailed over my face with fox ears and green eyes looking down at me as Haruhime Sanjouno gave me a lap pillow to help me drink the potion after saving her life from a suicide bomber.

'Is it wrong to fall in love with a fox girl priestess after saving her life, and her nursing you back to health.' I thought jokingly to mentally push down the pain of my ribs unfucking themselves and healing with the potion so I could sit up with a groan.

"Hey... you are a slave aren't you?" I said frowning as I looked at the adamantine collar around her neck. Granted Orario had outlawed slavery but outlawing things in this city with petulant and evil gods was never a guaranteed thing.

I knew I couldn't just say. 'Hey Haruhime, you are the best waifu in the world please come with me so I can take advantage of your cheats and do my best to seduce you... No, I needed to play dumb to her circumstances though it was a bit scummy though it was undoubtedly for the best for her.

"Ah I am not much of a slave but my life is bound to the Ishtar-" Before she could say anything I poked the adamantine collar bound and welded around her neck, and it broke apart into motes of light as it instantly disappeared around her neck and entered my inventory and for a moment Haruhime froze.

"So... wanna join my Familia? We have cookies and I will give you head pats?" I offered goofily as Haruhime gingerly touched her pale neck that had obviously been covered by the collar and had changed the color of her skin like when people wear a caste on a leg or arm for a couple of months.

 

 

Next 10 chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want to read the daily 3 uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

42