Chapter 83
3.7k 11 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you really do have a Beastkin fetish huh?" Seshat pointed out as I brought Haruhime out of my room and into the living room and I face palmed at how Hestia just nodded at Seshat's words and threw me a look of blame.

"Hmph, you are being a playboy." Hestia spat and I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk too big Hestia or I may try to NTR Bell from you into my own Familia." I retorted making Seshat cackle and the hearth goddess pale with her mouth flapping open and closed as apparently, my words came out as true.

"Anyway," I said changing the subject as I pulled Haruhime in front of me. "I picked up this lovely Haruhime after her goddess was sent back to Tenkai due to Evilus burning down the Redlight District," I explained with Seshat and Hestia's eyebrows rising up in worry.

"Wait who was her goddess?" Seshat asked with a frown.

"Ishtar," I said flatly and Seshat gave me a look that only said. 'Are you fucking kidding me?' But I nodded to show I was serious so Seshat just groaned running her hands through her black hair.

"Huh, so the queen bitch was sent back to Tenkai..." Then in unison, Seshat and Hestia both loudly groaned as a commiserating look of despair came across their faces.

Hestia and Seshat both shared a look and at our confused looks Seshat spoke with a clear expression of annoyance. "Sure Ishtar was the queen bitch of Orario but she was a jealous queen bitch and kept to herself in the Redlight district for the most part. But now with the queen of whores executed, the other Goddesses of Love and Beauty will be gunning to take over the prime location to fuel their domains."

As she said that, I recalled how when I first went to the guild to find a Familia and was told by Misha how the Kama/Mara Familia was recruiting and I wondered what kind of goddess of love she was. All the love goddesses of Danmachi were very different in how they used and were controlled by that domain.

"Ugh... Aphrodite, Kama, and the others are going to make a mess." Hestia grimaced and I wanted to scream at the oncoming thots with Charm nonsense that was inevitably going to cause trouble as they attempted to claw their way to power in Orario's meat grinder.

"And with Evilus causing issues it's almost certain those psychos are going to try to kill those Familias that try to climb the ranks or just arrive in Orario." Seshat agreed as she grunted at the sheer effort of getting up from her plush couch to approach Haruhime. "Alright, girly I am your new goddess Seshat, worship me for I am mighty blah blah... Yeah, I am slapping my tramp stamp on you, so don't cause Jake any issues as he is a bleeding heart with a dick that has bigger ambitions than his body can handle." Seshat said bluntly as she expertly pulled her hands across Haruhime's waist and before the Renard could react Seshat pulled open the rope that tied together Haruhime's kimono.

"Eep!" Haruhime gasped as she wrapped her hands around her chest as her kimono got pulled off and I realized that Haruhime went the traditional way in wearing a Kimono... So she was nude underneath it.

I turned a bit and focused on Hestia who was frowning at Seshat's treatment as Seshat manhandled the shy Renard so she could put a Falna on her I spoke to Hestia to try to break the awkward silence. "So is Bell still in the dungeon or something?" I asked and Hestia blinked and shook her head as she refocused on me.

"Nope! She just got back a bit ago and should be in the bath." Hestia told me and I blew out a bit of air as I nodded and Hestia raised an eyebrow at my reaction. "Why is something wrong?" Hestia asked with some concern for me.

I nodded slowly before shrugging as honestly I had no idea what Alfia's grand plan was but just letting Bell walk into that cluster fuck without knowing anything was not going to go well, so I decided to explain a bit.

"Yeah, I am not sure honestly. Somehow Bell's crazy aunt who demands to be called an older sister because she hates the idea of being called old got resurrected by the dungeon." I said drily and Hestia's face twisted at my words with Seshat looking over at me with some true concern which made sense with how her Egyptian pantheon was so into how the dead should be at rest and whatnot.

"The best part is 'Who' her aunt is..." I said as I sighed before speaking wryly. "Yeah her dear aunt is 'The Silence', Alfia, and apparently her mother also got resurrected somehow despite her not dying in the dungeon at all," I said frowning at the end as it truly made no damned sense to me.

Like plenty of people in Canon got resurrected after dying in the dungeon. Literally, every Xeno was the soul of a monster who decided to say fuck you to the dungeon after dying too many times and got tired of being used as cannon fodder. And there were a number of Evilus members that died during the old days and even just people that died to the dungeon monsters that got resurrected by the dungeon as a Creature like Filvis. But that didn't explain how Meteria, Bell's mother got resurrected at all.

Hestia went pale at hearing how Bell's ever so slightly deranged Aunt/'Big Sister' was looking for Bell with her nervously giggling. "Haha. So does she know where we live?" She asked weakly and I deadpanned at her.

"Hestia..." I said slowly as though I was speaking to someone about to learn they had cancer or just telling them some horrible news. "We live in a massive fucking dildo covered in lava... The whole world knows where we live." I said dryly and Hestia tilted back in forth in place before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and her tits smashed into my face as I hurriedly bent over to catch the goddess who collapsed backward in a dead faint.

 

 

Next 10 chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want to read the daily 3 uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

49