Changing Rules
4.4k 4 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One downside to her alien physiology is that traditional pregnancy tests rely on human chorionic gonadotropin in the blood or urine - which, being that she is not a human, she obviously doesn't produce. As such, you're less than certain that when her next menstrual cycle comes late, it truly means she's pregnant. She certainly doesn't let the possibility stop her from begging desperately for you to make her a mother, pleading with you to make her belly swell with your children, each time you fuck her.

"It was so erotic to have you just... decide to win an argument," she tells you, as she cuddles you in the afterglow of your latest round of sex. Her bare breasts press into your side, and her lips kiss your bare skin hungrily whenever she's not talking. "It's such an important one, too." She grinds against you, a more subtle movement than usual since she did just come a half-dozen times.

You run your fingers through her hair. You could say things like, "I wouldn't have done it if you'd objected," but that's not what she wants to hear. She wants to hear you say, "now I'm going to do something new and weird to your head." Any hesitation you may have felt earlier is long gone, now that you've seen just how eager she is to get her head played with. If anything, she's always subtly badgering you for more changes, more control on your part, doing everything short of kowtowing as she begs for you to play with her head still further.

Instead of that, though, your thoughts absently turn to what you've been doing while she's at work. Namely, masturbating a whole lot more than you used to. Her lust is infectious, and she's taken to sending you the occasional text at work, describing what she wants to do to you when she gets home... "I've been thinking about what I do while you're at work."

"What do you do when I'm at work, my love?" She flutters her eyelashes so innocently that you're not sure she knows what it is.

"I masturbate. I didn't masturbate basically at all, until this started. You've been... even on the honeymoon, you weren't this eager."

"Of course not. On the honeymoon, I was only getting married to the most wonderful man I'd ever met." She kisses your cheek. "Now, I'm married to the most wonderful man I've ever met, and, he plays with my head sometimes in whatever way he feels like."

"It feels... wrong, jerking off while you're away, at least when doing it like this."

"Like what?" She asks, ready to change literally anything you ask.

"On my own initiative, I guess."

You take a moment, thinking over exactly how to handle the fact that, despite your wife being hornier than ever and just as physically accessible as always, you're now for the first time masturbating fairly regularly. You don't like it, really. It feels weird and awkward, suddenly reverting to being a teenage boy desperately jerking off to fantasies of the girl you love. You don't want to jerk off to her, you want to make love to her, to fuck her, to enjoy her body in a dozen different ways...

"I've decided." She perks up, expectant. "Every morning, before work, it's your duty to suck me off until I can't get hard any more. You're allowed to come once per time that you make me come in your mouth - consider that an incentive." You've used a similar command or two in the past, and even more complex kinds of permission do, in fact, work perfectly.

"As you wish, darling," she says, though the warmth of her smile and the eagerness in her eyes belies her submissive words. She wants to be ordered around like that, very badly.

You pull her up into a kiss with you, then let her sag back down onto the bed. You wind up falling asleep with her, both of your naked bodies tangled together.

* * *

You wake up the next morning to a wet sensation around your cock. It takes you a few seconds of hazy pleasure, warm spit pooling around your dick and sloshing about, delightfully stimulating your cock, for you to actually process what's going on. Then your eyes open and you look down.

Naked, on her hands and knees, is your wife, her mouth firmly wrapped around the base of your cock. She's constantly salivating, making a pool of warm drool form in her mouth that seems to tease around your entire length, and occasionally a thin trickle will manage to slip past the otherwise tight seal around your cock. One hand is down in between her thighs, frantically masturbating, the little wet noises of the movement carrying up to you as she works your cock over. Her tongue lashes about inside her mouth, flicking at your cock from seemingly every angle as she holds herself down there, and you just sigh in enjoyment, closing your eyes and craning your head back.

She doesn't pull up, doesn't greet you for the day. The closest she gets to that is a faint hum around your length in acknowledgement of you being awake. It makes the drool in her mouth seem to vibrate, almost bubbling around your dick, and the sensation is so intense that you can feel your orgasm rapidly approaching. Your own twitches excite your wife further, making the wet noises of her masturbation become more intense, encouraging her to try to bob up and down your dick just a little bit, saliva slobbering out of her mouth here and there when the seal gets broken.

It takes maybe one minute from waking up for you to let go, groaning as you find release right down her throat. She peels back, letting your cum mix with her drool as she stares up at you with lidded eyes, soon orgasming herself. Some of the mixture spills out of her mouth as she jerks and twitches with pleasure, raining down your cock, and she just moans in place, completely lost in the moment. The second she's done coming, though, she's back at work, licking up every last droplet of your cum from your cock, your hard length not going down a single bit thanks to her diligence and attentiveness. The smoldering look in her eyes pleads for you to keep it up for as long as you can - fortunately, that's exactly what you plan to do.

Her second blowjob of the morning is more a gentle facefuck than the intense throat/saliva pool thing of her first. Her lips wrap firmly around your cock, her tongue swishing all around inside her mouth as she slides up and down. Thanks to her powers, she doesn't actually need to balance herself on her hands - soon enough, her spare hand is roughly groping her tit rather than doing anything else, pinching and tweaking her nipple as she bobs on your dick. It's an enticing show, and you don't hold back at all. Every orgasm on your part will be another one on hers, after all, so she has no reason to complain about you coming too fast.

The consequence is that less than two minutes after your first orgasm, you're spraying your cum out inside your wife's mouth again, and she's coming all over again, going cross-eyed from the intensity of the pleasure and arousal she's feeling, hips bucking at empty air as if she was getting fucked, her cheeks a lovely red shade.

For your third blowjob, you just grab her hair, rapidly fucking her up and down your cock, ramming your length deep inside her throat and threatening to squirt any moment. She just moans softly at your rough treatment, and actually does one of those twitching non-orgasms twice as you pump her up and down your dick, her fat tits bouncing freely and roughly all about, threatening at times to even smack her right in the face. Your cock twitches, threatening to explode at any moment, but you hold back, enjoying taking her mouth and throat like this. You know that she's perfectly capable of stopping you at any point, overpowering your control of her with her superstrength, but she's utterly and completely unwilling to try.

You finally come, this time doing it right on her face, staining her features with a few globs of cum that cling to her cheekbones. You wipe the last bit off right up against her nostril, leaving your scent thickly stained into her senses, and she just pants softly as she stares at your flagging dick.

She leans forward, starting to lick and suckle every inch of your length, as it gradually becomes softer and softer despite her best efforts. When it's nearly half-down, she slurps it into her mouth, your tip pressing against the back of her throat as she holds her lips down near the base. Her cheeks hollow, a noisy thing, her tongue flicking and twisting around your dick, and after a good minute of hard work on her part, you're erect all over again, and she's back to hungrily bobbing up and down your length, fucking her face on your cock with even more intensity than you were fucking her face earlier.

The next orgasm on your part sees your cum fired right down her throat... and she just keeps playing with it, teasing it, toying with it with little kisses and licks even after it falls flaccid, masturbating all the while, even though she's run through all her provided orgasms. She winds up nearly-coming twice before you can get it up again, whining a bit the second time, wearing a somewhat-desperate expression, as if silently pleading for permission to come.

You wind up coming six times that morning before you're finally, completely, utterly spent, and even she can't get you hard again. She gives your flaccid cock one last, almost forlorn kiss, then rises from the bed. "I hope that satisfies you for the day, darling," she tells you.

You hope so too - you can't imagine dealing with still needing to come in the next ten or so hours after all that.

* * *

Your thoughts wander over the course of the day. Your little guy, fortunately, does not become so aroused by thoughts of your wife that you're drawn to masturbate midday, but you do think about more mind control to do. You hit on something while you wait for her to get back home. It's only because you've already come six times today that you don't wind up jacking off to just the thought.

When your wife does show up, her cheeks a little pink as she opens the front door, wearing her pant suit yet obviously anticipating sex by the way she immediately starts to disrobe, peeling off her jacket, slowly undoing the buttons on her blouse in a seductive manner, you put your plan into action. You reach into her mind, and yet again, she's completely nonresisting as you put in your latest, probably strongest command thus far.

When I say the word "Cocksleeve," your body, but not your mind or mouth, will fall completely under my control, having to do whatever I command and nothing else. When I say "Back to Normal," you will regain control. You add more nuance to it than that, of course. It doesn't work if she believes you're doing it (or have done it) under duress, and it ends automatically if she needs to do her work as a heroine. You don't want some supervillain kidnapping you to turn off your wife, after all.

"Darling, are you doing something?" She lets out this quiet, lusty pant as she asks the question, apparently having learned to recognize your expression when you're mind controlling her. You let the command settle into her mind, and give her a smile.

"Cocksleeve," you say. She doesn't immediately realize that you've done anything, just blinking a bit. "Strip, quickly, but don't damage your clothes." A heartbeat later, she's naked in front of you, clothes a mess besides her.

"I can't move," she says, panting a bit as the realization hits her, lust burning on her features. "What did you do?"

"Whenever I say, 'Cocksleeve,' you'll lose the ability to move your body of your own volition." She whines softly at that, her breasts rising and falling with each aroused breath. "Go to the bedroom and get on your hands and knees on the bed. Masturbate as hard as you can without using your powers." She zips to the bedroom, following the path of least resistance, and you count out a good thirty seconds before going after her, letting her imagine that perhaps you were just going to leave her there, unable to do anything but masturbate while you cooked or ate or did whatever you felt like. That you'd leave her unable to come for minutes or hours, with her unable to do a single thing to stop you.

You don't actually tease her like that, though. You go into the bedroom less than a minute after her. She can't even turn over her shoulder to look at you, but she lets out a sigh of relief as she hears your footsteps, and you just fish out your cock and slam it inside her without hesitation. She mewls in pleasure, her whole body twitching a bit on your cock, but she hasn't been allowed to come, so she can't. She actually goes a bit cross-eyed, cheeks red hot as you pump into her repeatedly, admiring as her tits bounce. One hand wobbles as it holds her up; the other is in her cunt, frantically playing with her clit as you thrust into her.

There's something new about this situation, something truly, genuinely, delightful in a way you hadn't expected. Thus far, none of your commands have really impacted your wife's "free will." Sure, she can't come without permission, but it's her own submissive tendencies, her own sexual desire for the kind of dominating treatment you've been increasingly giving her, that actually keeps her in line. Now she doesn't have a choice at all. She can be the strongest of Earth's heroes, a woman who's single-handedly defeated alien invasions, mad scientists, and all their ilk, but she can't do anything against you at this point.

That single command's left her utterly powerless to resist you. At this moment, you've achieved something supervillains the world over have dreamed of: having the great heroine Astra completely at your mercy. "Try to resist," you challenge, as you just fuck her like so much meat, ramming your cock into her again and again, not even thinking of her pleasure. "Try to squirm. Try to do anything at all but take it." She whimpers at that, her cheeks growing hotter, but her body continues to do exactly what you told it to, and absolutely nothing else. "Nothing? I'll let you come if you can manage to so much as tap your fingers against the bed."

The expression on her face - still pointed forward, not even able to turn over her shoulder to look at you - is one of intense concentration, a desperate attempt to obey your suggestions but finding that her body is totally and completely unwilling to listen to her mind. "Turn your head to face me," you command, and she does so, her expression still one of intense concentration, her eyes a little wild as she bites her lower lip, straining against your control, but it accomplishes absolutely nothing.

You've defeated her. Completely. You can do anything to her, now. "Come," you order - allow, as much as anything else, though perhaps the fact that her body is completely under your control means the orgasm is more due to that - and all that pent up energy explodes in orgasm, a loud shriek of ecstasy escaping her throat as her cunt clamps down on your cock. You let go, then, releasing your cum inside her waiting sex, filling her up seemingly to the brim with your cum.

Her hand is still masturbating when you finish. When you pull out. She whimpers with a kind of delirious, masochistic pleasure as you step towards the door. You look at her, reading her expression. The way she bites her lower lip isn't one of agonized betrayal, just one of completely empty-headed lust. She loves this. Loves the fact that she has no control over her body. A teasing thought comes to your mind, and you step back over to her, groping one of her full, firm, ripe ass cheeks, just giving it a squeeze and a swat, making her think you're about to fuck her - then turning right back around and leave.

You pour yourself a tall glass of water, chugging it down as your wife occasionally pants or whines. She doesn't even beg for you to come back, call out for you to let her come. She just keeps masturbating in the bedroom, unable to do anything else, little squeaks and pants and whimpers escaping her throat, echoing through your home.

You go back to the bedroom after you're properly rehydrated, admiring her naked body for a long moment, various thoughts running through your head of how to use her. Eventually, you decide to just go for her ass, grasping her by the hips as you grind your cock, still slick with her juices, into her tight little rosebud. She groans and pants and moans in pleasure, her expression almost delirious. Your pace is slower in the back door than it was in the front, and she pants and salivates a bit beneath you, some drool dripping out of her mouth as she gets fucked like this. Without control over her own hand, she has no ability to stop herself from masturbating, but equally she can't come no matter how aroused she gets, no matter how much stimulus she receives. The expression and response it produces is intensely erotic.

You don't let her orgasm the whole time you're fucking her ass. Her eyes start to unfocus, her mouth falling open as saliva splashes out with each little jerk of near-orgasm, her body twitching frantically as she masturbates, wobbling a bit beneath you until you finally ejaculate in her ass. At that point, you give her a quick swat, and another deliciously lewd idea comes to mind. "Stop masturbating," you order. "Use your flight to float in midair, your body flat, breasts facing down." A moment later, she's in such a position, simply floating before you.

"What... now... darling," she pants out, perhaps expecting that she'll be allowed to come or something.

"Now, we go watch some television. Follow my hands' guidance," you tell her body, grasping her around the hips. You basically drag her like a very light piece of furniture into the living room, setting her down in front of the couch, roughly level with the couch, and then simply tossing your legs up onto her back. "Twist your head to face the television," you order, and she obediently does so.

You watch two hours of television like that before you fuck her again. She doesn't complain even when you use her back to hold your drink in place, when you balance a plate of chips between her shoulder blades. She just remains perfectly, utterly, still and obedient for you.

76