The Fluff Is The True Ruler Of The World
969 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
40+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“My name is not Veena!” The voice yelled out. “My name is….” 
 
Before he could finish, Tomoya cut the voice off. “Oh, you are right. I’m sorry. It was Victoria! Your name is Victoria. Meaning victory!”
 
“No! My name is Vel….. Hmmm? Victory? Yes, I always did win. So yes, yes! You are right! My name was Victoria!” Vel… Victoria yelled out. Tomoya knew very well that this was a male dragon, the one and only Veldora, but she had a plan. There were so many waifus in this story that she wanted them all, so even after she impregnated a bunch of them, she would continue scooping them up one by one until they were all hers. She did not plan to take Rimuru’s place either. In fact, she planned to have a word with the slime. And Veldora, now Victoria, was the key to starting her grand plan. She wanted to see if she could get Rimuru’s great sage skill. And maybe even some new evolution traits. 
 
“Well Victoria, my name is Tomoya Sakagami. It’s nice to meet you.” Tomoya grinned as she looked down at the massive dragon.
 
“You are a strange one. You are not even scared of me.” Victoria did indeed find it strange. 
 
“How could I be afraid of such a cute dragon? I bet when you take human form, you have large beautiful breasts and a shapely butt.” Tomoya began sinking the idea of Victoria being female into the formally known as Veldora’s mind.
 
“Haha! I did!” Victoria was one to go with the flow, it seemed. “But sadly, I am stuck like this because of this seal.” 
 
“It’s alright. Soon, a new friend will appear. But I need you to do me a favor.” Tomoya whispered to Victoria, who nodded her head. 
 
“I will do as you ask, my new friend. I, Victoria, will never let a friend down.” Victoria declared proudly.
 
“If she says she can help you with the seal believe her I have a special ability of foresight and have seen you with this slime in the future in a human form. This means she will help you get rid of the seal even if it does take some time.” Tomoya could sense something coming their way. She sat down on a rock and said: “She is coming. You speak with her and help her out. I will look over my stats.”
 
“I will do as you say.” Victoria really wished to break from this seal, and it seemed what this foxgirl said was true about foresight since not too long after, a slime did crash into her barrier and bounce back onto the ground.
 
While Victoria and the slime were chatting away, she looked at her stats.
 
[Host]: Sakagami Tomoya
[Gender]: Female
[Age]: ??
[Level]: 100 [290]
 
[Evolution] Two-Tailed Fox
[Waifu Slot]0/5
 
[Current World]: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken 0/5
[Conquered Worlds]: Arifureta
 
[Stats]
[Strength]: 100000 [250000]
[Vitality]: 100000 [250000]
[Defense]: 100000 [250000]
[Agility]: 100000 [250000]
[Intellect]: 100000 [250000]
[Magic Power]: 100000 [250000]
[Magic Defense]: 100000 [250000]
[Charm] 20000
 
[Skills]
 {Mana Manipulation} {Iron Stomach} {Lightning Field}{Gale Claw} {Language Comprehension} 
 
[Special Skills]
{Click} {Charm SSS+} {World Hop} {Swordsmanship SSS+} {Pain Resistance SS+} {Head Pats SSS++} {Omni Flash Step SSS+} {Photographic Memory(Max)} {Mechanical Engineering(Max)} {Electrical Engineering(Max)} {Robotics(Max)} {Programming(Max)} {Science(Max)} {Artificial Intelligence(Max)} {Grand High Magic S}{Telepathy S++} {Alchemy S++}
 
[God Skills]
{World Creation} {Fluff Seduction}
 
[Waifu Skills]
{Vampiric Body} {Thirst} {Body Strengthening} {Quick Reproduction} {Enhanced Libido} {Calm Mind} {Master Marksmanship} {Flame Breath} {Dragonize} {Limit Break} {Disintegration }
 
[Waifus]
Yue(Affection: MAX) (Status: My One And Only)
Shea Haulia(Affection: MAX) (Status: My Tomo)
Hatayama Aiko(Affection: MAX) (Status: Promised Love)
Sonobe Yuka(Affection: MAX) (Status: All of me belongs to Tomo)
Tio Kurarusu(Affection: MAX) (Status: My Chosen Path)
Taniguchi Suzu (Affection: MAX) (Status: Horny For Tomo)
Shirasaki Kaori (Affection: MAX) (Status: Hehe Tomo~! Tomo~! Impregnate me~!)
Noint (Affection: MAX) (Status: Who’s Ehit? Noint Only Listens To Master!)
Yaegashi Shizuku (Affection: MAX) (Status:  A Love That Has Gone Unnoticed For Too Long: Tomo I love you)
 
“Geh! My stats were cut down to one hundred thousand each. Even my level was pushed down to one hundred. At least I can still see my old stats in the brackets. The new world also reset all my waifu slots. I guess I can’t have them active on a new world. Other than that it seems all my other skills are still useable. I guess I am as strong as Rimuru when he first became a demon lord? Hard to tell, really. He did have that insanely OP skill. Anyway, we will find out once things come down to it.” Tomoya looked up to see Victoria and the slime in a heated conversation when suddenly Victoria yelled proudly. “Your name will be Remmi!”
 
“Ehhh!?” The slime, formally known in the book as Rimuru, was now Remmi. 
 
“Oh! What a cute name! Nice to meet you, Remmi! My name is Tomoya.” Tomoya hopped up and made her presence known. Remmi looked at the new person and at the tails behind her that were swishing back and forth. The fluffiness of the two tails was enough to make Remmi hypnotized. The slime hopped over and wanted to jump into the fluff but was quickly snatched out of mid-air.  “Sorry, I only let girls touch my tails? Remmi, are you a girl?”
 
“Huh? Girl?” Remmi was about to say that it was now a slime and had no gender, but when Remmi looked at Tomoya, and then at the tails that were still swaying gently back and forth, Remmi suddenly couldn’t take it anymore. “Yes! I’m a girl!”
 
“Then it’s fine. But if I ever catch you lying to me and find out otherwise….” Tomoya suddenly drew out her sword. “I will slice you into billions of pieces, then feed you to some animal somewhere to be shat out the next day.”
 
Feeling the blood lust coming off of Tomoya, Remmi quickly bounced up and down and said: “I’m really a girl! So don’t worry.”
 
Tomoya grinned. It seemed the fluff was truly irresistible.
 
 
53