Taste Of Haruna Part 3
1.1k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
42+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Tomoya grinned, seeing how curious Haruna was. She reached around and took Haruna’s hand and placed it on her click. “Use your hand like this and just gently slide it up and down.”

“Like this?” Haruna asked as she began moving her hand.

“Mm… Just like that.” Tomoya nodded as she slipped her hands down Haruna’s stomach to between the goblina’s thighs and gently began to massage Haruna’s clit.

Haruna had been so focused on the click that she had not noticed Tomoya’s movements, but soon, she felt her body slowly starting to heat up. She once more leaned back into Tomoya’s chest as her breathing began to grow heavy. Her hands even started to slow down. “Ah~!” A soft moan escaped her lips. She had never felt such a feeling before in her life. The feeling of Tomoya’s hands on her private spot made her feel hot inside. It felt…. It felt very good. “Tomoya-sama….”

“Just Tomo is fine. Haruna. Just enjoy the feeling.” Tomoya had one hand on her breast, playing with her nipple, and the other on her clit.

It didn’t take long before Haruna started moving her hips when she slid up and down Tomoya’s click. Her natrual instincts were kicking in as she came closer and closer to her first orgasm.

Tomoya began kissing Haruna’s neck, which got her going even more. “Look at me,” Tomoya whispered into her ear. Haruna did as she was told and looked at Tomoya, only for her lips to be stolen. Her first kiss was taken just like that, but she did not care. She melted even more as she felt Tomoya’s tongue plunging into her mouth.

“Mmm… Mmm…. MmMMMMMMMMM!!!!” Haruna let out a loud moan into Tomoya’s mouth as she climaxed.
[Ding]
[Haruna’s Affection: +20]
[Current: 60]
[Affection Status Changed: Willing]

“Hehe…. Did that feel good?” Tomoya asked with a teasing smile. Haruna blushed and nodded her head. She had never felt anything like that before. She couldn’t help but whisper: “More….”

“As you wish.” Tomoya raised Haruna’s hips and lined up her click. She knew Haruna’s pussy was ready. She lowered the goblina down on her click and, with a strong thrust, broke open her gates, causing Haruna’s body to stiffen as she curled her toes. She had her second orgasm by having her cherry popped.

“Ah~! Ah~! More~!” Haruna was moving her hips on her own. Rising and falling at a steady speed. The feeling of Tomoya’s click inside her made her want more and more. The feeling she was getting was intoxicating. With every thrust, she felt a jolt of pleasure run through her entire body. And with each thrust, Haruna’s affection would rise by a single point.

[Ding]
[Haruna’s Affection: +1]
[Current: 73]
[Affection Status Changed: Falling]

A few minutes later….

[Ding]
[Haruna’s Affection: +1]
[Current: 96]
[Affection Status Changed: Blooming Love]

But once it reached 99, it stopped going up. It just kept repeating the same number over and over. Tomoya had never had this happen before, but this was the first time he had someone go up by a single point per thrust. Haruna was drooling after having cummed multiple times now, but her hips did not seem to want to stop. Tomoya could feel her pussy trying to milk her click. It was as if it was asking for her to fill her womb with her yuri milk.

“Haruna, I want to let you know that once I cum inside you, you will be mine and mine only. You will become one of my many wives, do you understand?” Tomoya asked while gently pinching the goblina’s chin and forcing Haruna to look at her.

“Haruna will belong to Tomo-sama. Haruna just wants Tomo-sama to feed her.” Haruna cried out as she continued moving her hips. It seemed she did not care about anything as long as she was fed some yuri milk.

Tomoya had no idea if this was a goblin thing or not, but she was more than happy to oblige. “Then here you go!” Tomoya did not hesitate to release her load inside Haruna. As soon as the goblins felt the warm yuri milk entering her womb, she cried out in pleasure before falling backward, twitching from her massive orgasm.

[Ding]
[Haruna’s Affection: +999]
[Affection Status Changed: More~!]

[Notice…]
[Detected ejaculation inside a womb…]
[Host’s target determined to be able to conceive a child.]
[Would you like to add target ‘Haruna’ to a Waifu slot?]

[Notice…]
Waifu, Haruna, is now pregnant.
Please impregnate four more targets.

“Well, that was much easier than expected.” Tomoya looked at the girl who was half floating on the water and smiled. “I guess I will clean her up and dry her off. I will introduce her to the other girls later on.”

A few hours later, a green goblina was dressed up in a cute pale white dress and had a white wide-brimmed hat on her head. She was behind Tomoya holding her arm nervously as she looked at the girls who were in front of them.

“This here is Haruna. She is a goblina. She is one of your new sisters and is also pregnant.” Tomoya gave a short introduction.

Yue, who was the head wife, walked forward and took Haruna’s hand with a smile. “Welcome to the family. We are all happy you could join us.”

“Th-Thank you….” Haruna blushed and lowered her head. She really did not know what to make of all of this.

“Haruna will be with me during the day and will come back with me at night. After Remmi wakes up, I will be helping her build up the goblin camp, so I might be gone for a few nights. So please help Haruna fit in.” Tomoya wanted Haruna to get along with her wives as soon as possible, so she was using Remmi as a means to let the girls bond when she was not around. It would just seem strange if she was not there during the day, so she needed Haruna to be by her side during the day, at least until she got Remmi to really become a girl.

“You can count on us, Tomo!” Shea said cheerfully she was very happy top help with such things.

“Ummm… When will you make me your official wife?” Liliana was standing at the side, feeling gloomy. She was kidnapped from her world, but she still had yet to be made Tomoya’s official wife.

“When you get a few years older. You are still too young. You can consider yourself my wife, but I can not do that with you until you are older, okay?” Tomoya walked over and patted the depressed princess on the head. “Just have fun. There is no need to rush things.”

The head pat seemed to work since Liliana seemed to be melting. “Mm….”

47