Elves!
859 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

48+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

With the swords now delivered, Kajin and his three brothers brought Tomoya and Remmi to a spot for a few drinks. “Are you sure you want to go to this place? It’s mainly for men.”
 
“Of course, I can not pass up a chance to spend some quality time with some cute elves,” Tomoya replied while Remmi grumbled something about how Tomoya only wanted to stick her click in them. While true, it was still a good chance to take a few extras in. Plus, elves were hard to get pregnant if Tomoya was going by the normal standard. 
 
“Welcome!” A group of elven girls all stood at the entrance of the establishment, which was a kind of female host club. There were tall ones and short ones. Big and bouncy ones and some with small meat buns. Tomoya’s eyes glittered in excitement.
 
“Oh? We have two cute quests as well! Slime-san want me to carry you?” One of the elves reached out towards Remmi, who was in Tomoya’s arms, but Remmi snubbed her. “No thanks.”
 
“Hehe. Don’t mind her. She is just shy.” Tomoya said while sliding up to the elves. “Has anyone ever told you girls are truly beautiful? Why don’t you all come sit with me tonight?”
 
“Hehe. Now, now, no being greedy!” One of the elves giggled as she coyishly patted Tomoya on the shoulder.
 
“Then you three!” Tomoya pointed at a loli elf and two others. The breast size went from small to medium to large. She decided to have a taste of it all. 
 
“I will never understand your tastes…” Remmi mumbled. While she was saying all of this, Tomoya did not understand why Remmi’s affection meter was not rising at all. She could tell Remmi seemed jealous, unless it was because she had not fully accepted the current her. This was the only reason she could think of. 
 
“Remmi, just try to have some fun.” Tomoya sighed and handed Remmi off to a dark-skinned beauty. “I leave Remmi in your care.”
 
“Okay! Slime-chan, let me show you a good time!” The dark-skinned elf smiled brightly before stuffing Remmi under her boobs and carrying her over to the booth they were going to be sitting at. Along with the three elves that Tomoya chose, which she had one on each side of her and the loli elf in her lap, there were four other elves besides the one carrying Remmi.
 
“Haha, you look like you are having fun. Once more, Tomoya and Remmi, thank you. You not only saved my brothers but also helped me as well. I can not thank you enough.” Kaijin was in a very good mood. The stress of the order that he was given was now gone, allowing him to feel as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
 
“I really did not do much of anything. It was all Remmi. She is amazing.” Tomoya reached over and patted Remmi’s head while accidentally brushing past the dark elf’s breasts. Once she was done, she began patting the loli elf’s head, making her purr like a kitten. 
 
While she was doing that, the other two elves at her side were warping their bodies in Tomoya’s tails and rubbing their faces in her fluff. “I don’t think I can live without this fluff anymore.”
 
“Hehe. Then, my fair ladies are more than welcome to come back with me once we settled things here.” Tomoya said teasingly, putting on her best charming smile, making the two elves blush only to get poked in the chin of the loli elf, whose cheeks were puffed out. “What about me?”
 
“You can come as well,” Tomoya replied, which made the Loli elf smile. The two girls at her side were named Lina and Fanee. The loli elf’s name was Gina. Surprisingly, out of all three of them, Fanee, with the biggest breasts, was the youngest at one hundred years old, while Gina was the oldest at two hundred and fifty years old.
 
“We might just take you up on that offer.” Lina snuggled into Tomoya’s fluff even more, feeling it was not too bad. Little did Tomoya know that her little joke would turn out to be her taking home one of the three elves by mistake.
 
“Hey! Slime-chan, want to find out who your fated one is?” One of the elves asked. 
 
“Oh-ho? Now, this I would like to see.” Kaijin grinned widely. He wanted to see who Remmi’s fated one truly was.
 
Tomoya knew this was coming, but she, too, was curious. With the sudden change in Remmi’s behavior, she wondered if her fated one would change as well. “Remmi, let’s find out.”
 
“O-okay….” Remmi had been feeling kind of out of it since things had started, but she had to say she was having fun. 
 
“Then let’s see….” The elf began moving her hands around in the air before frowning and saying: “ I can’t see anything.” She looked into the round blue ball in her lap.
 
“Oi!” Remmi cried out and hopped back over to the dark-skinned elf’s lap. 
 
“Sorry! Sorry! I couldn’t resist.” Everyone let out a laugh while the elf began doing her thing. “Oh. An image is starting to form… Hmmm? Oh!? Oh!? Ohhhh!?” 
 
Everyone turned and looked at Tomoya in surprise. Tomoya was also surprised. It seemed she would eventually win the slime’s love. Kaijin’s grin grew wider as he said: “Remmi-chan is blushing.”
 
“I am not! Wait, I can’t even blush!”
 
 
[Ding]
[Remmi’s Affection: +5 ]
[Current: 20]
[Affection Status Changed: Confused]
 
 
42