An Extra?
584 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
49+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“Okay! Okay! I had mine done. Let’s have Tomo do hers, too; otherwise, it’s not fair.” Remmi might not be able to blush, but that did not mean she could not feel embarrassed.
 
“Okay, let’s do Tomo’s then.” The dark-skinned elf smiled and began moving her hands. But as the fog in the crystal ball began to clear, a cracking sound was heard, and the ball shattered into millions of tiny pieces. It was not that the dark-skinned elf’s reading messed up. It actually worked very well since each of those millions of fragments reflected an image of a girl. Just these girls were not all from this world. In fact, only a very tiny fraction of the girls seen were from this current world. “Oh my!?”
 
“Ah, ummm… Sorry…” Tomoya suddenly apologized.
 
“Why are you apologizing?” Remmi asked in confusion.
 
“Ahaha… Who knows….” Tomoya scratched her head, unsure how to answer that. She felt that since she would be going to many, many worlds, the crystal ball blew up due to all the girls she was going to meet in the future.
 
“It’s okay. I was planning to get a new one anyway. They do not cost all that much.” The dark-skinned elf tried to play it off, but it was clear this was false.
 
“Don’t worry, I will pay for it. Take this here and get a new one. I know they cost one hundred gold.” Kaijin was an honest man, so he was not going to allow the girl to suffer when she was doing them a favor.
 
“Th-Thank you….” The dark-skinned elf blushed as she held the sack of gold to her chest. It was rare to meet people like Kaijin.
 
Tomoya grinned as she whispered softly to the dark-skinned elf. “Is Kaijin perhaps your destined one?”
 
“Huh? No…. No!” The dark-skinned elf replied quickly but her shifty eyes and the way she turned to look at Kaijin quickly said the truth.
 
“Hehe… Kaijin, we need to talk later.” Tomoya couldn’t hide her wide grin.
 
“Ummm… Hand….” The loli elf’s voice came from below, causing Tomoya to look down to see her blushing. It was then that Tomoya realized her hands were on the poor girl’s chest. “Sorry!”
 
“It’s fine….” The loli elf blushed and lowered her head before taking a sip of her drink. She did not mind. It was just that they were in public….
 
“What’s this….” A drunken voice filled with disgust came from the side. The fun time that Tomoya and the rest were having suddenly became very sour as a skinny man walked over with drunken steps. “Does this shop really allow monsters to come here?”
 
“Sir, please take this drink on the house. There is no need to cause a fuss.” The hostess wanted to calm the situation, but the drunkard pushed her aside, picked up a pitcher of wine, walked over to where Remmi was, and turned the pitcher upside down.
 
“Oi! What the fuck do you think you are doing?” Tomoya’s eyes turned cold. There was one thing she hated, and that was when people looked down on or tried to harm her friends and loved ones. The liquid that should have spilled all over the place was now floating in the air. Tomoya waved her hand and sent the pitcher’s worth of win back at the man’s face.
 
Being soaked in the wine he had wanted to dump on Remmi caused the drunkard’s face to darken. “You! You dare to do that to me!?”
 
“Minster Vesta, I think you should apologize.” Kaijin’s voice was low. But you could easily tell he was mad.
 
“Why should I apologize when it was you who ruined my clothes? This beast and the slime even dared to come into this establishment! My clothes cost more than they could work off in a lifetime! I will have you both sent to prison!” Vesta yelled in anger. He was too drunk to realize that Kaijin had stood up.
 
“Then I guess I will need to give you a reason to send me there too!” Kaijin threw his fist out, slamming it into Vesta’s face, sending the skinny minister flying across the bar.
 
- - -
 
A little while later. “Seems I’m back….”
 
“Yep… and he’s still sleeping.” Remmi looked up at Gobta who was still hanging from the ceiling.
 
“It’s fine. He can stay here. He just needs to call his companion out, and he will be fine.” Tomoya grinned as she rubbed the top of what she thought was Remmi’s round body, but surprisingly, it was quite Hairy. “Remmi, you grew hair?”
 
“I’m next to you. You brought one of the elves with you when we got arrested.” Remmi jumped up and knocked Tomoya in the head. Tomoya looked down to see two big eyes staring back at her. “Umm… Sorry?”
 
“It’s fine. Everything happened so fast. They even tried to pull me away, but when you looked at them, they decided putting you in chains was not the best of ideas.” The one in her arms was the loli elf, Gina. Her long, oversized pale blue shirt went down to her thighs and made her look even smaller than she really was. 
 
“Umm… Well, don’t worry, you will not suffer, I promise.” Tomoya was fine with this. She already had a loli sensei, a loli high school girl, and a loli vamp. Acquiring a loli elf was no big deal.
 
 Gina looked at Tomoya for a second before softly saying: “Mm… I hope not…”
 
[Ding]
[Gina’s Affection: +50]
[Affection Status Changed: Interested]
35