How Not To Get A Pervert Part 2
1.8k 11 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
23+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Tio’s eyes shot open and began to alternate between gold and red. Her expression showed one of shock as she felt something warm and wet slip into her mouth. Tomoya had decided to try to make Tio into a big sister character instead of a perverted character. She disliked the whole masochist trait. Especially when it came to her dragon girls. Tio’s body was full in all the right places, making her a perfect girl to bed as well. Just imagining her click in between Tio’s breasts made her hot and bothered.

Seeing as a kiss was still not enough to bring Tio out of her mind control, Tomoya slipped her hand up Tio’s white thigh to her special place. Her fingers gently slid along the crevice in her panties and made sure to flick the little rosebud at the top. Her other hand slipped inside Tio’s robes and began massaging one of her soft pillows.

All the teasing was slowly bringing Tio out of her dazed state. Her breathing became heavy, and her arms that had been hanging at the side began to rise up. Her hands gently pressed on Tomoya’s shoulder, but the feeling inside her was keeping her from being able to resist. The hot sensation welling up in her lower half was causing her to moan softly. She did not know who this girl was, but at this moment, she did not care. She was currently experiencing something she had never experienced before.

As the sensation became stronger and stronger, Tio gripped Tomoya’s arms and began kissing Tomoya’s back, her hips slowly ground against the fingers that were gently teasing her slit, and just as she was about to reach heaven, everything stopped.

Tio looked at Tomoya, who had pulled her head back, grinning at her while licking her fingers with a pleading look. “Why did you stop!?”

“Because this is not the place to allow you to let out such cute moans,” Tomoya said as she leaned forward and whispered softly into Tio’s ear. “I used my tail to block what I was doing so no one could see anything, but I am sure they knew I was kissing you. By the way. My name is Sakagami Tomoya. You, my dear, can call me Tomo.”

Tio’s face was bright red. She realized only now that there were people watching her. She looked at the fox girl in front of her and felt her heart tighten a little. The beautiful fox girl with her long white hair and fluffy white tail had a teasing smile on her face that made one wonder what kind of naughty things she was thinking about. Tio’s cheeks reddened even more the more she stared at the girl. She couldn’t help but be drawn to this girl. It was as if she was being charmed without magic.

Taking a deep breath, Tio tried to calm her palpitating heart as she said: “My name is Tio Kurarusu. I am from the…”

“Dragonman?” Yue suddenly spoke up and walked over.

“You are… Al…”

“Yue. I go by Yue now.” Yue quickly interrupted.

“Yue…” Tio was smart. She could sense that Yue did not want to speak about her past.

“Umm… Tomo… Just now….” Aiko gave Tomoya a knowing look while Tomoya looked up at the sky and began whistling.

“Hehe… Tomo is amazing in many ways.” Yue giggled. She looked at Tio and smiled warmly. “Welcome, sister.”

“Huh?” Tio was confused at first, but when she saw the other girls surrounding Tomoya and questioning what she was doing, just not, she suddenly had a realization. And her face once again turned bright red. “It’s not lik….”

“Sister….” Yue stepped closer and took Tio’s hands. “Tomo is amazing in many ways, so just call her darling from now on.”

“Darling!?” Tio was even more confused. Things were moving too fast!

“Mhmmm… Just call Tomo darling from now on. Maybe she will finish what she started.” Yue’s words made a puff of smoke fly out the top of Tio’s head. Just remembering the feeling just now made her wish she really could continue! But what’s more was that she was suddenly being matched up to this girl who just kissed her and played with her body… Tio lowered her head and looked at the hands holding hers and then looked into Yue’s eyes, which were smiling with warmth. “You are also?”

“Mm… I am the first wife. Shea is second, Aiko is third, and Yuka is fourth. You will make the fifth.” Yue explained. “Tomo is very kind and good to all of us. We all get along well.”

“This is…. I need to think….” Tio was in a confused state. Why was she suddenly being pushed into a relationship with a girl, nonetheless? But what made her amazed was that all these girls were all smiling happily as they berated Tomoya, who had an embarrassed smile on her face as she rubbed the back of her head. She felt that Tomoya was quite cute…

“You will soon see.” Yue did not push it anymore. “But you should explain what happened to you.”

“Ah, right!” Tomoya suddenly cried out. “Tio, were you mind controlled?”

“Yes! I was. I was unable to resist the commands. If not for you being able to stop my breath attack like it was nothing, I would not have been able to stop myself from trying to kill the young man over there.” Tio explained. She then turned to the young man and bowed her head. “I deeply apologize for my actions. I was unable to control what I was doing.”

“You… Do you think apologizing will just … Ouch!” Will suddenly flipped through the air and crashed heavily on his face.

“Don’t yell at Tio.” Tomoya’s words carried a heavy killing intent. Tomoya already saw Tio as her wife, so there was no way she would let Will talk shit to her. “If she had no control over her own actions, it is not her fault. If anything, you should blame yourself for coming out here during a time when monsters from another world have appeared. Being an idiot and being controlled are two different things. You’re at fault for being an idiot. You should make up for it but living a full life and growing stronger. Show those that the life they protected will grow up to do many good deeds in the future.”

“I…” Will lowered his head. He was angry, so he wanted to vent on Tio, but he knew he was in the wrong first. “I understand.”

“Good.” Tomoya walked over to Tio’s side and took her hand. “Don’t worry about the small things. With me around, no one will dare judge you.”

Tio’s cheeks flushed as she felt Tomoya’s warm hand grasping hers. She suddenly felt shy but also did not wish to pull away. The charming smile and resolute eyes made her heart skip a beat. Not even the men in her clan could make her heart melt so easily. She bashfully lowered her head and nodded while lightly gripping Tomoya’s hand.

110