Chapter 96 The End
789 11 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being 'Satan' besides the essence of being the unholy god did come with its responsibilities. Most of which I delegated to my creations, Grayfia and Venalana when they weren't too busy. But now I had something... Or someone in front of me that I needed to deal with personally.

As she was a bad kitty and a bit of an issue for me. In my actions in beating Vali like an unwanted stepchild and him being temporarily sealed away by Azazel for him to cool his head. That left team 'Vali' up in the wind and using some favors that Serafall owed me, I had her send a message through Yasaka the queen of the Yokai basically to Kuroka the Black Cat and one of the most wanted stray devils in existence.

"Now Kuroka here is what is going to happen. You are going to go into a room and then Koneko is going to come in. She will probably going to kick and punch you a good bit but you will explain why you left her behind and in return for helping my Koneko heal of her issues I will pardon you." I ordered the disobedient and horny Nekoushou from the way she was looking at me.

And before she could say anything I gave Artoria a look and Rias's knight grabbed Kuroka by the back of her neck making the catgirl go completely limp with her eyes rolling up in some weird aheago while I checked my paperwork to see what I needed to deal with next. "Alright... Dealt with Kuroka/Koneko, Kiba already dealt with his own issues after killing Valper and got to break an Excalibur so he is peachy... Akeno is a deviant who got past her Fallen Angel issues by me removing her bloodline and myself cucking her father." 

I stilled and then I nodded as I continued to make some notes. "Gaspar is basically Millicas's brother and has come out of his shell with his sacred gear not causing issues... Is still dressing like a Discord Mod's dream Femboy but there isn't much I can do about that." I tilted my head to the side and made a mental note to check on Asia who was part of Sona's peerage but besides that.

The main caste was on the track of recovery and I had become powerful enough that no faction dared to fuck with mine knowing I was even scarier than Sirzechs after half of the fighting Olympians were dead or in Artemis's case my wife.

So... Beyond myself going to go poke Great Red or Ophis I didn't have any true threats to myself in this universe.

I looked at my gold-plated phone and then I looked at a new tag in my notes as I read an entry from Grayfia. [Phone Call from Azazel 1-15] [Contents, you cucking one of his cadres of his dead wife after resurrecting her and then sleeping with his daughter as well.]

Yeahhhh... I wasn't looking forward to this phone call. But I was literally Satan now so sometimes I needed to do the hard things in life.

-

Across the underworld, a group of beautiful women were standing in a semi-circle as they whispered as a tanned beautiful woman with voluptuous curves stood beside a meek paler beauty with strikingly purple hair outside the semi-circle.

"Master wanted to meet her anyway?" Sakuya spoke softly as she looked outside the circle towards Katerea Leviathan and her... Protege? Servant/Slave in Ingvild Leviathan.

Ei nodded with her saying. "Master wants Euclid Lucifuge and Rizevim Livan Lucifer dead. We are here to kill them before the master can bother wasting his divine time to do so." Ei looked at the two as well and finished blandly. "Master wanted to meet both of them, master also wants those two men dead... Katerea is willing to lead us to them directly in order to gain Master's grace as the Devil God to give Katerea her bloodline's ability."

Ei's head tilted to the side as she finished flatly. "There doesn't need to be any confusion, as without her having the Serpent of the End, Arcueid can shred her organs from inside her own body by the shadows in her body. Along with shredding her soul with the Holy Grail." 

Katerea hearing Ei's words flinched as there was no discussion in Ei's words but... That simple brutality of her would be God's cruelty made her shiver with desire. As that was the devil god she adored, a man who didn't play at being diplomat like the False Satans did. No, he took his foes shredded their minds, and made them his most loyal subjects!

The creations in Monet, Ei, Medusa, Atalanta, and Sakuya all nodded in agreement as they came to an unspoken agreement that they would go along with Katerea.

And Ei walked over in front of Katarea with her standing but inches away from her as she said plainly. "Very well Katerea Leviathan, you will lead us to those two and I will give you the chance to kneel in front of my master and you may make your claims of loyalty to him after we kill Rizevim and Euclid"

Katerea bowed her head low in submission even though she didn't like bowing her head to mere servants... But she was also aware that even with Ingvild boosting her magic and power, she wasn't Ei's match alone let alone the terrifying being that was within everyone's shadows.

But to her... To have the ability to be a true Leviathan with the Serpent of the End, was worth everything in existence. Nothing else mattered as much as reaching her full potential as a descendant of the original Leviathan.

-

The End.

 

 

Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

19