Ch: 64 [In the woods]
1.1k 3 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We will see about that," He replied, taking a right turn and speeding up. "Right now, we have to find out who shot that girl. A criminal was hiding right under our noses, and we didn't even notice. I guess, it's time to amp up the game."

"So are you finally going to make our move?" Selina rubbed his shoulder and licked his ear. Her action instantly affected Bruce, making him groggy. He loved the feel of her breasts on his back and her face touching him in places... His face heated up and his crotch tightened.

"Well, we have a place, equipment, information, and backup plans in case our recruited friends go rogue, so..." Bruce gulped down a knot in his throat, trying to focus on driving. It became nearly impossible, due to his raging boner. And to make things worse, her hands were slipping inside his clothes. "Hey, come on, I am driving here!"

"I am so horny today," She cooed. "Why don't you park the bike near the woods and we could have a quickie right here. Or you want me to ride you here while you ride the bike?" She seductively whispered in his ear, making him shudder. Her hands now grabbing his throbbing member over his pants.

"Woman, are you freaking insatiable?!" He drove the motorcycle towards a remote area beside the woods. As soon as he parked and got down, Selina went on her knees and unzipped his pants, and began stroking his cock. "Fuck! You horny nymphomaniac..."

"You fucking love my wild nature," She giggled before engulfing his length completely, starting to bob up and down at an increasing speed. Bruce grabbed a handful of her silky black hair and started shoving her against him.

"Take it all in," He gritted his teeth in pleasure as she worked his cock. The warm soft walls of her mouth tightly held his cock and sucked vigorously on him. "Argh! So good."

"Slurp! Gawwkk!" Her saliva dripped from his cock and flowed down her chin, mixed with the drool that was leaking down from her lips. He loved when she deepthroats him like an expert, without using hands. "Mmm..." And the gagging sounds she made turned him even more.

"You are so good at this," He grabbed her head and kept on pounding her throat. "Damn! I love you so much." Selina looked up and saw the lustful gaze of her man. A gaze so intense, it could make her cum right away. She gagged a few times before pushing him back.

"Gaaahhh!" She took a deep breath as saliva drooled out of her mouth while continuing to jerk his cock without breaking her eye contact. The dim light of the bike reflected on her face, giving Bruce the best view ever. She stood up and dropped her pants and leaned over on the bike, "Fuck me right here." Bruce wasted no time and thrusted his cock into her drenched pussy, making her yelp.

"So wet," He leaned forward while moving his hips, and grabbed her breast through her leather catsuit. She moaned loudly as he squeezed her boobs and pounded her at the same time. "God! You are so tight today."

[Slap Slap!] She bucked her hips, meeting his thrusts. The sound of skin slapping filled the remote area, and Selina didn't care if someone sees them fucking at that hour. She needed his cock inside her. Besides, there isn't anyone in the area other than them at this hour.

"I have been waiting for this since morning," She moaned and clawed the bike as he increased his pace. "Fuck! Bruce! So deep."

"God!" He groaned and bit her neck, leaving a hickey. Her pussy tightened around his length as he marked her. Bruce turned her around and took her up in his arms and started fucking her again while standing. Selina wrapped her legs around his waist and bit his shoulder, suppressing her moans.

"So good," She screamed and moved her hips in sync with him, helping him reach deep inside her. "Fuckkk! Bruce!" Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she came on his cock. Having sex in the open, the mere thought aroused her so much. Bruce felt her squirt and thrusted a few more times before releasing his load deep inside her womb.

"Damn," He pumped his seed inside her and lowered her on the bike. Selina slumped down on the bike, panting like crazy. Her suit stuck to her body due to their sweat and cum. "I will never get enough of you."

"Same here, handsome," She got up and adjusted her clothes. Bruce tucked his cock inside his pants. "Now, let's go and check how our stealth armor doing."

"No worries, I have put two of them on their trails. We will find out Green Arrow's cave in no time," She replied as she wore her pants with his cum still dripping from her pussy. He noticed it and smirked. "Hey, clean it up." He took out his handkerchief.

"Nah, I love feeling your cum flowing inside me," She smirked and mounted the bike behind him. "Besides, it's a safe day and I am on pills."

"You nasty girl," He chuckled and revved the bike, speeding towards Wayne Manor, "I will drop you off first."

"What about you?" She asked as she hugged him from the back.

"I will go on patrol for some time. Then, have to test something. It's very important. I am so close... Anyway, it's a surprise. I will let you know once it's successful." Bruce replied and increased the speed. Selina smiled and buried her face in his back.

"Ok," She closed her eyes and imagined what surprise it could be.

After dropping her off, Bruce drove towards the lab. He parked his bike and locked the entrance. Once inside the lab, he took out the morning-after pills, "Hey, you are awake, right?" He asked the lady in the ring.

"Of course, I am awake. What do you think about me? I am an ancient lightning warrior," A woman's voice echoed in his head. Bruce sighed and dropped three morning-after pills inside the ring. It was easy. With just a simple thought, the pills vanished from his hand.

"Well, ancient lightning warrior, why don't you take these pills? The instructions are on the backside." Bruce taunted the lady inside the ring.

"Instructions?! Bah! Do you think I don't know about contraception methods?" She retorted. "You came buckets inside me and now worried... Hahaha! I just want to see that face of yours. You aren't sure if I am an astral ghost or a flesh and blood woman, right? Say, say... What are you gonna do if you knock me up?"

"Well, do you love me?" He asked the lady inside the ring as he sat down with a sigh, "How about we get to know each other, go on a couple of dates? Obviously, after I built you two new bodies, then we can think of the next step, yeah? Or, maybe that's your real body and I might be able to set you free, then we can date and think of the next step, sounds good?"

"Humm... You make a good point," She replied. "I need to find out more about this body of mine. Very well, I will take the pill. But..."

"But..."

"I will hold you onto your promise. Once you get me out of this damn ring, you must fulfill your promise," She warned Bruce. "And... By the way, my name is Skylar Storm. Call me Skylar." Bruce smirked and got up.

"Sure," He walked towards the prototype nanotech armor and wore it. He has been testing it on the field for quite a while now. "I always keep my promise. Just give me a few years. Creating clones isn't a child's play."

'Fuck! I was stalling since I didn't want to use Jennix's research materials... I just hope that's her real body,' He thought to himself as he activated the stealth mode. 'If not, I have no choice but to clone her...'


['favourite' the chapter if you liked it]

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 18 chapters ahead⭐+ [Spiderman fic early access- 13 chapters]

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

Next Chapter: BATSIGNAL

---

71