Thirty-fourth Encounter
4.9k 8 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thirty-fourth Encounter

“Woohoo! Bath time!” (woman 2)

“Hey! Don’t just run off!” (woman 1)

“Sorry, she’s been dying to return here again.” (woman 3)

“Well I can’t return to the castle during a civil war!” (woman 2)

“You’re supposed to keep that a secret!” (woman 1)

“What’s it matter? She’s just a dungeon boss! So what if she knows I’m a princess?” (woman 2)

“She can talk! We have no way of knowing who she might tell!” (woman 1)

“Sorry, can you please keep this a secret?” (woman 3)

“Sure, I guess.” (me) Why is a princess here? And why is she so unconcerned about my knowing? I probably shouldn’t ask.

“Hurry up and join us! You too miss boss! … oh! But not the boy!” (woman 2)

Huh, wasn’t expecting an invitation. Guess I’ll join in. Just have to untangle myself from Sam… or rather, untangle Sam from myself… since when did I have a tentacle in there? “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine waiting.” (Sam) … Sam, are you competing for the world’s most tolerant and forgiving boyfriend or something?

“Okay, so, I’m the sixth princess, and you are officially the demon lord.” (woman 2/princess)

“What? I thought we were supposed to keep that a secret!” (woman 1)

The princess just rolls her eyes, and then continues. “I was hoping you could accept me as an ambassador of the kingdom of light. The name is Belle, by the way.” (Belle)

“I’m Lily, and I’m a bit confused. How does me being officially declared the demon lord mean anything? Why would I be sent ambassadors? I don’t actually rule over anything.” (me)

“You’re just trying to escape castle politics, aren’t you?” (woman 3)

“Yeah, okay, you got me. There’s no real reason to send an ambassador. It’s just if I declare I am one, and I’m accepted, the king would be in no position to refuse, and I’d be free to live out here.” (Belle)

“Okay, since you aren’t explaining it, Belle, I will. The church of light officially recognized you, Lily, as the Demon Lord. Normally, this results in a campaign of eradication. However, the hero and the holy saint with him, have declared there is no need to kill you. Yet the head priest has declared them heretics, and says that you must be destroyed. Both have enough believers that the country and church are pretty much split. Thus, being officially recognized as the Demon Lord, does potentially affect you.” (woman 3)

“Can’t the king just summon you home if their official stance is war with me?” (me)

“Sure, but I won’t go. I’ll join the faction with the Hero and Saint. Declare peace as a viable option and work to establish an independent government.” (Belle)

“I’m starting to feel like a pawn in someone else’s game.” (me)

“Well, until you find a way to leave this room, there really isn’t much you can do about current events. Wanting some control over my own fate is why I had to leave my home behind.” (Belle)

“There has actually been some talk of trying to build a real castle, but at the moment, no one knows if it’s actually possible to modify a dungeon.” (woman 3)

“Fine, I’ll acknowledge you as an ambassador, so make sure to prevent armies from knocking on my door.” (me)

“Will do!” (Belle)

“Okay, I’m gonna go back to keep Sam company now, if we’re done?” (me)

“Wait! As an ambassador, I should try to improve relations-” (Belle)

“Princess! No!” (woman 1)

“I don’t want my first time to be some jerk chosen for me because of pedigree!” (Belle)

“You, uh, want me to be your first?” (me)

“Yeah.” (Belle)

“Are you sure? How far should I go?” (me)

“Um… please show me how much pleasure you can really give. I’ve heard stories, but I really don’t know much.” (Belle)

“Alright, I’ll go slow. Tell me how it feels.” (me)

This time, we were both students, as we discovered together what felt best for her. When she fell asleep, the smile on her face was a pleasure. I probably wasn’t going to stop smiling either for a good long while.

I fell asleep still holding her close. Pleasant dreams, Belle.

… the other two women with Belle, quietly watched the entire thing, blushing profusely the entire time. I can’t help but wonder what was going through their heads.

128