Forty-sixth Encounter
3.9k 9 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forty-sixth Encounter

I was dreaming of being some sort of giant sized version of myself, with tendrils that split again and again into ever smaller and thinner versions spreading out across a whole city as I engaged in a massive city-wide orgy. Only for the dream to be interrupted by voices that woke me up.

“Uh, is the boss asleep?” (woman 1)

“That’s so weird! Maybe we can play with you? What’s your name?” (woman 2)

“Uh, Sam.” (Sam)

“Hey, you don’t mind letting the three of us play with you, right?” (woman 3)

“Err, uh…” (Sam)

“Sam? I’m sorry, ladies, can we have a little privacy?” (me)

I took Sam to the bath. He looked really nervous.

“Are you okay?” (me)

“Yeah, sorry. I… I have bad memories of being the center attention. I don’t really like it.” (Sam)

“Do you have any good ones?” (me)

“Not really, no. When I was younger, it always meant being made fun of, and as I got older… I don’t really want to talk about it.” (Sam)

“It’s okay. Do you want to rest here, while I go deal with them?” (me)

“Please… and thanks. It makes me a lot more at ease having you to take attention away from me.” (Sam)

“Glad to help.” (me)

I gave him a kiss, then left back to the bedroom.

“Sorry, he’d prefer not to have so much attention.” (me)

“Awww. He’s cute.” (woman 1)

“Yeah, totally my type.” (woman 2)

“Well, I don’t mind playing with you instead.” (woman 3)

“That might be kinda fun to watch.” (woman 2)

“I think I’ll just make use of the bath I heard you have here.” (woman 1)

A bit later, I took one lady to bed with me for fun, while another stayed to watch, and a third went to the bath, and Sam came back out to watch me as well.

“You like watching too?” (woman 2)

“Yeah.” (Sam)

“Sorry for bothering you before.” (woman 2)

“It’s okay. I know you didn’t mean any harm. I just get nervous.” (Sam)

“Do you want to do anything together with me? Without everyone else?” (woman 2)

“Uh, I guess so. Just you and me? I… I think I can do that, yeah. That could be fun.” (Sam)

“Are you sure? I don’t want to pressure you or anything like that. You still seem nervous.” (woman 2)

“Yeah, I think so. I… I’m just not used to having a choice.” (Sam)

“Heh, you’re so timid. I’d like to see you take charge.” (woman 2) She then took off her clothes. “Come, show me what you want to do. Take the lead.”

I was glad to see Sam take a little initiative, and have fun too, even if it did require some encouragement from his new partner. It’s nice to know he’s having fun too. I always feel a little guilty when I have all the fun, and he’s just watching. He always says he likes to watch, but I guess I just can’t imagine that being as fun as active participation. I much prefer being involved to just watching. 

Not too surprisingly, I was able to exhaust my partner first. I liked the expression of pleasure on her face as she fell asleep. Watching her sleep, and watching Sam fuck, was a nice way to enjoy the afterglow of a good time. Sam and the lady with him seemed to both be done at about the same time. A good match it seems. 

Happy with how this turned out in the end, I decided it was time for a nap. This was a good encounter, even if it started out a little worrying.

***Author Note***

While it didn’t quite unfold how I expected, I did manage to hit my main objective: Reveal Sam’s dislike for being the center of attention. (inspired by a comment a while back)

101