Sixth Encounter
8.9k 12 172
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixth Encounter

As I sat on my bed trying to think of something else I could do besides enjoy the feeling of my tendrils slipping around inside me, the door opened once again.

“...”

“...”

I just watched as the four of them entered, and they kinda stared back at me, weapons ready.

“Why isn’t it attacking?” (man 1)

“Maybe it’s waiting for us to fall into a trap?” (man 2)

“She looks more human than the others did.” (woman 1)

“Maybe… can you speak?” (woman 2)

“Yup. I don’t suppose I could convince you to just leave? Or maybe chat a bit? It’s pretty boring just waiting in this room, and I don’t like fighting.” (me)

“Sorry, it’s just… well… every monster we’ve seen so far was super aggressive and clearly trying to rape me.” (man 1)

“Hey! Don’t put your weapon away! What if this is just a trick to lower your guard?” (man 2)

“Then I fell for it. Something about this doesn’t feel right.” (man 1)

“Yeah, they said all monsters were evil, and we’d be saving the world by clearing out all the dungeons, but she doesn’t seem evil.” (woman 2)

“Everything in this dungeon has been obviously evil. Why do believe this one isn’t? They’re probably just trying to trick us!” (man 2)

“What if the king is the one tricking us?” (woman 1)

“Damn fools! Evil must die!” (man 2)

He attacked me. I defended myself. No one else seemed to interfere as we exchanged blows and strikes. He may have had two swords, but that’s hardly an advantage when I’ve got half a dozen long tendrils to parry and block and strike with on just one “arm”. 

“Look, she doesn’t fight at all like the other monsters did.” (man 1)

“Yeah, she’s not spraying any lust poisons. There’s only a mild arousal effect in the room. The previous boss had a lust fog so strong I had to cast a protection spell.” (woman 2)

“She’s also just smacking him when she attacks. No groping at all.” (woman 1)

“I remember the last tentacle monster I fought kept trying to get tendrils into my pants. It was annoying, but did make it easy to predict the attacks.” (man 1)

“Shut up and help me damnit! This hurts!” (man 2)

“Just stop fighting and back off, idiot!” (woman 1)

“Fine! You win, jerks!” (man 2)

“You should be nicer to the party healer.” (woman 1)

“Hmph.” (man 2)

I let the man go as he retreated. One of the women healed him. Looked like a glowing light flew to him, and then he got better.

“How long have you been here?” (man 1)

“I’m not sure. A few days? I can’t really keep track of time in here.” (me)

“Can you leave?” (man 1)

“No. I’ve not found any way to leave.” (me)

“What if we held the door open for you when we come in next time?” (man 1)

“I can’t actually reach the door. I get stopped and just can’t get any closer once I get to about 5 feet from it.” (me)

“Wait a minute, doesn’t that mean you are basically a prisoner here?” (woman 1)

“Um, I guess? I don’t actually know how I got here, just sorta woke up one day in this room. People keep showing up too. I… I’ve died once already. I don’t like fighting.” (me)

“Oh you poor thing.” (woman 2) She seemed to think a bit, then “May I hug you?”

“Sure.” (me) She then walked up and pulled me into her embrace. It was then I realized, her breasts were bigger than mine. I felt a bit miffed about that, but overall, it was nice to get hugged.

“See, even now she’s just hugging and not taking advantage of the situation.” (woman 1)

“I’m actually holding myself back. You smell really really sexy for some reason.” (me)

“Well, thank you for your kindness. Is it a burden? Should I stop hugging you?” (woman 2)

“No. I like this.” (me)

After a while, I think I fell asleep. It was so comfortable in her warm embrace. In my dreams, she was the one taking advantage of the situation to grope me. Her fingers explored my weaknesses and left me helpless in her embrace. Too bad that was just a dream.

172