Twenty-fourth Encounter
5.7k 12 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty-fourth Encounter

“So, this looks like the boss we heard could be passed without fighting.” (woman 1)

“Maybe we should fight anyway. Thanks to the lust proof rings, most of the monsters in this dungeon are easy.” (woman 2)

“Did you not hear what they said? This boss doesn’t use lust attacks.” (woman 3)

“I’d really prefer not to fight.” (me)

“What else is there to do in here?” (woman 1)

“There’s a bath in the back. It’s really nice.” (Sam)

“Oh, you’re right!” (woman 2)

The three women went into the bath, and I thought that’d be it, but then one of them came back out.

“Um, you’re really pretty. Do you want to have sex?” (woman 3)

“Eh? Sure. I’m Lily, come join me here on the bed.” (me)

“I’m Lane. It’s a little embarrassing to say this, but I actually came in here to see you.” (Lane)

“To see me?”(me)

“Yeah, I heard about you from Erin, and honestly, you are wonderful to look at. I… I hope you are wonderful to feel to. I… I want to know, if you wind two of your tendrils around each other, how would it feel? Like a slick ribbed dildo?” (Lane)

“Is that what you want me to try?” (me)

“Yeah.” (Lane)

“Um, should I go?” (Sam)

“No, it’s fine if you stay. I don’t mind being watched. Though I kinda want to be with Lily and just Lily right now.” (Lane)

“Shall I then?” (me) I showed her the twisted tendrils rod I’d made.

“Please. In my pussy.” (Lane) I gave her what she asked for. “Oh! It’s great! Keep thrusting.” She then embraced me. “I wish I could stay with you Lily, you are totally my type!”

“Feels a little weird to hear that when we hardly know each other.” (me)

“I think I heard plenty from Erin. Plus, you are so kind! I can feel it!” (Lane)

“Are you sure that’s not just sexual euphoria?” (me)

“Well, I’m feeling that too. It’s just… um, when I first heard of this dungeon having tentacle monsters in it, I got interested right away. I have a fetish for tentacles, but when I actually saw them in action, the whole force and rape thing really was a turn-off. Then I heard Erin talking about you. Where else can I find a pile of tentacles with a cute face that will care about consent?” (Lane)

“That’s an awfully specific fetish.” (me)

“Well, I like tentacles, I like cute faces, and I don’t like rape. I just didn’t think I could get all those desires at the same time! If only I could take you with me.” (Lane)

“Well, if you figure out a way, and don’t mind Sam coming along, I’d be happy to join you. There’s a lot of the world I haven’t seen.” (me)

“I hope to get you to fall for me as hard as I’ve fallen for you. For now though, ooh, I just wanna enjoy the way you’re stimulating my lips and clit with the ribs on that thing.” (Lane)

By the time the other two women came out of the bath, Lane had fallen asleep in my “arms”.

“I should’ve known she’d do this.” (woman 2)

“Erin is such a bad influence on her.” (woman 1)

“What’s wrong with having fun?” (me)

“You’re a monster. You can’t give her a proper relationship. I don’t believe in casually having sex with strangers.” (woman 1)

“Well, we aren’t strangers anymore. Lane’s a lovely woman.” (me)

“Hmph, whatever. How do we advance?” (woman 1)

“Well, if you wait for me to fall asleep, you’ll be considered victorious.” (me)

“That’ll do.” (woman 1)

It felt a bit awkward having the two women just waiting around, sitting on the floor, but I did fall asleep after a while, holding Lane close.

***Author Note***

The plan was just for Lane to request the twisted tentacles thing. Falling in love and having a fetish that happens to perfectly match Lily, wasn’t. I suppose I was thinking I needed to find Lily a female partner...

122