Chapter 36 – Tenta’s big, sexy — (R-18-ish)
2.3k 17 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While still drunk, Nemorvyn picked him up and teleported them both to a luxurious-looking suite. It had all the amenities your luxury 5-star hotel could provide and even had things and designs you would find in a love hotel. They even had something that resembled a TV!

However, some things stuck out, such as an enchanted container on the side of the room.

{... Wuh... Where are we?} The inebriated Tenta looked around.

"Welcome to Premium Suite #4." Nemorvyn proudly introduced. "This would be where you will be staying from now on. It has all the amenities you need! It is also in the premium area, with a lounge, training room, work room, dining room, 30/10 hour services, and more!"

{Uwa... and this is all for free?} Tenta exclaimed while eyeing the room.

"If you fulfill your yearly quota, then yes!" She smiled like a willy fox.

{What's the quota?} Tenta curiously asked, his intoxication rapidly cured because his automatic Vitality Manipulation from Master Monk protected him.

"Your annual quota is one month a year where you work full-time, which is also your minimum obligation as a Bull to a city. This is an agreed-upon consensus in all Monster Girl Cities, and failing to meet those requirements can result in... a less than pleasant outcome." She narrowed her eyes, maintaining her grin.

{Eh... So I must work for 30 days a year? I didn't know that. And what are the consequences?} Tenta asked, feeling it wasn't fair.

"Well, it is pretty simple. If you fail to meet the quota..." Her grin widened. "... You would be put inside an enchanted metal cage that injects highly potent aphrodisiac foods into you, and only your constantly-erect dick would be revealed. You would then become public property for ten years, owned by all the Transcendent Monster Girls, and your semen would be freely and equally distributed to appease them. They can also use you as a sex toy. You would also get nothing since it is pure community service."

{... So you're nakedly threatening, hah? Is it like that in all the cities?} Tenta glared.

"I would reiterate that as... forced measures. Despite giving them everything they could ever need, Premium Bulls have a painful tendency to grow lazy. We would certainly prefer not to do it... But they leave us no choice since it is a matter of survival. This is an unsaid countermeasure in all cities, and Vysanke approves of this act. The only difference is how well we treat them. They can choose to leave anywhere, but the rules remain the same. And they must serve as bulls for a month before they can move out again." Nemorvyn said.

{Fair... You said premium bulls get 90%, right?} Tenta asked.

"If you only perform the minimal quota, you get 50% of what you produced. However, for every additional 30 days, you will get an extra 10% cut in that year, up to 90%. So I suggest you work at least 150 days for maximum profits. Of course, you are welcome to work all year round." She rubbed her fingers like a profiteer.

{You're doing it because the bulls are lazy, hah?} Tenta guessed.

"Hmhm, you catch on fast." She chuckled.

After digging around, he found that Semen Bulls get fixed salaries.

Poor-tier bulls get 1,200 Silver Sex per annum, Common-tier bulls get 1,800, Decent-tier bulls get 2,700, and Fine-tier bulls get 4,800. Although it might not sound much on the lower end, these are pure profits, tax-free, and without needing to buy anything. When everything is factored in, a Poor-tier bull makes more than a laborer, who can barely save less than a third of their salary.

However, Exquisite and High-tier bulls get a 30% percentage cut, with Exquisite semen getting 8*Semen Quality Silver Sex per liter and High-tier semen getting 10*Semen Quality Silver Sex per liter. And they also get paid based on their output. Theoretically, a High-Tier bull producing 2.5 gallons per day and a Semen Quality of close to 100 makes close to 3,000 Silver Sex a day and 900,000 Silver Sex annually!

Of course, this is all assuming they are not slaves. But even if they are, they get substantial pension money and freedom.

Either way, premium bulls get a 50% minimum cut, with a maximum of 90%, and they don't need to work year-round. And they also get a lot of amenities and services. Unless the guy becomes a complete waste, he should effortlessly fulfill the 30-day quota.

{But what counts as a full work day? And do I need to be strapped to a machine?} Tenta curiously asked.

"You don't need machines since a rancher would milk you every few hours. It doesn't take long, less than 10 minutes each time when you don't resist... However, you can intentionally extend if you want some fun time. And you can enjoy all the luxuries here while you recharge and even bring family members here to keep you company. If you are uncomfortable here, we can build a milking room in your home. Of course, you would also need to eat the non-harmful and energy-rich aphrodisiac foods we provide, and your assigned rancher must stay close to you." Nemorvyn said while rubbing her hands.

{... Are they that lazy?!} Tenta retorted, feeling exasperated, {They only need to kick back and get milked like a cow, eat, before relaxing again!}

"Hehe... Yeah." Nemorvyn dryly chuckled in annoyance, lips twitching. "They are indeed vexing to work with. Only Hestrin has the conscience to work more than 150 days a year, but Daerad only works over 90, and Osabo only does the bare minimum. Luckily, Hestrin is back from his vacation. If you want, I can introduce you to him."

After Tenta heard all of this, he stopped blaming the monster girls for resorting to what they were doing. This 'job' was like being on a paid vacation. You only needed to dump semen into a container, and it doesn't take that long. Tenta saw no problem with that. However, there was just one thing...

{So, do I count as a Premium Semen Bull?} Tenta asked. {Am I obligated like the other bulls?}

"Not yet, but after the initial conditioning, I am afraid you will count as one and must fulfill the quota. Even if you have a low production rate, are Karlina's disciple, and are protected by Vysanke herself, you are not above the law. Karlina knew about this when she brought you over." She apologetically said. "But on the bright side, you will get paid for the semen you produce. And since you volunteered, I am sure you have no qualms about working 30 days a year, right?"

{Of course not. That doesn't even count as work.} Tenta flatly denied. {It is merely a minor inconvenience.}

"Splendid! So, do you wish to undergo your initial conditioning? This is your last warning. Once you do this, there is no going back." Nemorvyn maintained her fox-like smile, but her narrowed eyes turned serious.

{Yeah, I am sure.} Tenta replied.

He already had thoughts about becoming one, and now that Cornelia awakened and needed semen, he had a valid reason to in the long run.

"Good." Nemorvyn nodded. "To regular bulls, the initial conditioning would take a week. During that time, you would be fed specialized aphrodisiac foods, potions, and sex magics while being constantly milked. This combination would cause irreversible changes to your body, acquiring Hyperspermia and Scrotum Gigantism..."

Suddenly, she paused as she realized something.

"Now that I think about it... Where are his testicles located?" Nemorvyn asked herself, looking Tenta up and down, unfamiliar with Tentacle Monster anatomy. But then she shrugged it off. "Eh... I'm sure it would be fine..."

{What's wrong?} Tenta asked.

"Haha, just spaced out for a moment there." Nemorvyn laughed it off and continued. "As I said, that is only for regular calves. Talented calves like you with sturdy bodies can endure far higher stress levels, allowing us to use higher-grade goods and magic if we are willing to supply. Since you are in the Premium Program, I give you the choice of the shorter, more intense course, shortening the time to only a single procedure. After Karlina's training, this should be a picnic." Nemorvyn said.

{Oh, that's convenient! Let's do it!} Tenta said, somewhat happy. If it takes less time, that is a good thing. {So where will it be done?}

"Here," Nemorvyn said and clapped her hands.

Calp* Calp*

Clack*

The door opened as a team of monster girls wearing sexy medical outfits entered the room with equipment.

"These sisters will conduct the procedure on you. I will also oversee it. Please lie on the bed." Nemorvyn instructed. "Oh, and take out your manhoods. We need access to them, and they would uncontrollably ejaculate during the procedure."

{Eh... If you say so.} Tenta replied and obediently lay on the bed. He then let his ten Tenta Juniors spread on the bed.

"Begin the procedure. I want it finished within three hours." Nemorvyn ordered the sisters.

"Yes, High Priestess!" One of the sisters responded and immediately took out a syringe filled with pink liquid, trying to inject it into one of Tenta's manhoods, but...

Ting* Ting*

The needles bounced off as if hitting a metal plate.

"High Priestess, he is protected by Vitality Aura. We can't inject him without unnecessary damage." The sister reported.

"Tenta, please turn off your protection," Nemorvyn instructed.

{Oh...} Tenta voiced and deactivated his Master Monk effect. {Done.}

"Good." Nemorvyn nodded and turned to the waiting sister. "Continue."

The sister nodded and attempted to inject him again. This time, although his flesh was sturdy, the needle was also made from high-level enchanted materials, enabling it to penetrate his skin and flesh after putting slightly more pressure.

As Tenta felt the liquid enter him, his body couldn't help but feel hot. {What did you inject me with?} Tenta asked.

"What we injected you with is a highly concentrated potion called Succubus's Dream," Nemorvyn said. "It is a potion that causes Scrotum Gigantism and Hyperspermia in a male user if you don't resist the changes. However, the permanent changes are minimal if we don't include the complimentary procedures and spells." She glanced at the sisters and ordered, "Begin."

Several sisters clasped their hands and started chanting spells. And other sisters began to milk Tenta. Another sister also injected several IV drippers into Tenta's main body, delivering much-needed liquid foods laced with aphrodisiacs.

Under the intense stimulus, Tenta's mind was lost in pleasure, and his resistance to aphrodisiacs and sex magic gradually went up.

What followed for the next three hours could be imagined...

By the time they finished, Tenta got several messages...

 

Skill Level Up!

Aphrodisiac Resistance lvl 37(New), Sex Magic Resistance lvl 34(New)

Class Level Up!

Pleasure Saint lvl 1 -> 9
Inexperienced Prostitute lvl 20(Max)

New Peak Classes!

Inexperienced Prostitute

Due to extensive conditioning, you have gained the following perks!

Scrotum Gigantism(Lesser), Hyperspermia(Lesser)

New classes unlocked

Novice Semen Dispenser, Novice Semen Bull,...

Scrotum Gigantism(Lesser)

Your scrotum is more prominent than your peers and can generate more sperm cells and store more semen. This makes your sperm potentially more virile, but it also hinders movement and increases male aggression.

  • Your sperm-generating organ's base size and mass are multiplied by eight times.
  • Your base sperm generation and semen storage are multiplied by eight times.
  • Your base sperm count is eight times more concentrated.
  • If you don't ejaculate for long periods, your sperm will become congested, cause health problems, make you more irritated and easy to anger, and increase male dominance.

Hyperspermia(Lesser)

Your ability to generate seminal fluids is much higher than other peers. You produce more seminal fluids, and your ejaculation amount is higher. However, this dilutes your semen and causes uncontrollable ejaculation and discomfort when semen storage is full, making you seek release. It could potentially lead to dehydration.

  • Your base seminal fluid generation rate is increased by eight times.
  • Your base sperm count is eight times more diluted.
  • Your base ejaculation amount is eight times more.
  • When your semen storage is filled, you will feel uncomfortable and uncontrollably ejaculate the excess seminal fluid but not the sperm. This causes you to seek release, potentially lowering your standards.

 

"Oh! It succeeded!" Tenta thought as he quickly read the messages.

Even if there were some downsides if he didn't ejaculate... That was the last thing he worried about. In a monster-girl city with a skewed birthrate, did he lack women?

If anything, he was worried about the increased scrotum.

"Now that I think about it... Where are my testicles?" Tenta thought.

As he thought about that, he noticed the sisters doing the procedure were gone... With only Nemorvyn left. She was staring at him with an odd gaze.

{Oh, Nemorvyn! I got the perks!} Tenta said.

"... Yes, I noticed..." Nemorvyn squinted her eyes.

{... What?} Tenta felt something was wrong.

"Eh... You better see it yourself..." She pursed her lips and waved her hand, conjuring a water mirror.

And then Tenta saw his reflection. He was mostly the same, being a stick with a sizeable eye...

The only problem was that his big, sexy eye became bigger. It looked almost comical since the eye turned from fist-sized to being the size of a small melon.

"Ah... Fuck..."

102