Chapter 37 – Flossie’s Punishment – Part 1(R-18)
2.6k 9 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Premium Room #2...

Clap* Clap* Clap* Clap*

"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ Oh~!!!"

"You're growing loose! Tighten up!"

"Yes, AHN~ Lord Hestrin!!!❤❤❤"

A tall, muscular, and handsome dark elf was plowing a disheveled succubus nun on the bed, moaning in bliss as she was fucked doggy style into submission, trying her hardest to please the alpha male.

"Guh... That's better. Cumming!" Hestrin declared, slamming his hips into her round butt.

SPURT* SPLURT* SPLURT*

"AH!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤" The succubus screamed as her belly visibly bulged, and the audible sound of his powerful ejaculation echoed in the room.

Finally, after around a minute, he slowly pulled out from the succubus's snatch that held him in a death grip, extricating a sizeable cock with a bulging condom with over two liters of fluids, leaving a gaping vagina.

Psh*

The succubus couldn't but piss herself, spasming in pure bliss.

Without him needing to do anything, another nun walked over and professionally took off the condom and took it to a vat, draining its contents inside.

"Hah... I'm tapped out for now. I am only cumming half my usual amount." Hestrin sighed and got off the bed.

"Well done, Master." A professionally dressed blue-skinned woman with electric tattoos and horns said and handed a glass of juice.

Gulp*Gulp* Gulp* "Hah... Better." Hestrin said after gulping it all in one go.

"Master, I have a piece of important news." The woman said.

"Hn? What is it, Bwynova?" Hestrin asked, interested. Bwynova rarely said Important News.

"There is a new Premium Bull in room #4." She said.

"Oh, good! Someone to help carry the burden! Who is it?" Hestrin asked, somewhat excited. "Did one of the High-Tier bulls transcend? Or is he from outside?"

"Neither, Master. He is The City Lord's new tentacle monster disciple I mentioned earlier, Tenta." She reported.

"Karlina's disciple? Wasn't he a mortal? How did he do that? What is his quality?" Hestrin raised an eyebrow.

"He is, Master. His semen quality reached 500 before he even got his conditioning, and it is said he has various semen production and semen-quality perks, including a divine one. The high priestess decided to invest in him and let him undergo the Premium Program. He finished the initial conditioning an hour ago." Bwynova said.

"Hoh... And where is he now? I want to meet my new colleague." Hestrin smiled.

He wasn't afraid of having a competitor... He was relieved. With a new colleague, he would have less burden about producing less. It also increased his level of security because there was now a new target.

One might think being a Premium Bull is all fun and games... But that is bullshit. Except for the danger of being lazy, wild monster girls tend to target them. He experienced no less than 300 kidnapping attempts in his 300-year career by wild monster girls and was even once grievously injured. It could be imagined how relieved he is that the pressure on him was reduced.

"The High Priestess just teleported him back, master," Bwynova reported.

"Ah... Damn. The next time he comes over, please inform me." Hestrin said and put on a bathrobe.

"Yes, Master." Bwynova nodded.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, in Kary's mansion, inside her playroom...

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Kary laughed at Tenta without restraint. "You look ridiculous!"

"Now, now, Karlina... It isn't pleasant to... Pft... Laugh..." Nemorvyn's shoulders shook, her face constantly twitching.

{Oh, ha, ha... Are you done yet?} Tenta asked, annoyed.

"Haha... Yeah, we're done now." Kary smiled. "So, you want to train your two classes as fast as possible?"

{That is what I plan.} Tenta replied.

"Then you have three options," Nemorvyn said. "The first option is to become a full-fledged bull... But you won't do it until you have Peak Master Semen Dispenser and Master Semen Bull equipped unless you want your eye to grow... larger. Pft..."

{Hey! Stop that!} Tenta snapped.

"Anyway, your other two options are to either practice your sex skills or your physical skills. Or a combination of the two." Kary added, having calmed down.

{You can combine them? How?} Tenta curiously asked.

"You can use your vitality on your testicles and dick to enhance production and protect yourself from Energy Drain. There are other skills you can use, such as making your dick vibrate or making it grow temporarily larger." Nemorvyn said. "Of course, you can also use vitality to enhance your ability to give pleasure through touch. I am just mentioning some of the utilities."

{Oh... Then I can do it while meditating, right?} Tenta asked, his now-melon-sized eye shining.

"Eh... Technically, yes?" Nemorvyn raised an eyebrow, not comprehending what was going through his mind.

{Ah, good.} Tenta happily said.

However, Kary's mouth started twitching. "This little fucker is planning on..."

"Hm. Well, I will leave you here to do as you wish. Remember to report to work for at least a month... Though I say this, Karlina would never let that happen. Karlina also told me you wouldn't need a rancher for now. Anyway, I have work to do, so bye!" Nemorvyn said and exited the playroom.

"... You want to abuse your meditation to power level your skills and levels again, aren't you?" Kary glared.

{Eh... Yes?} Tenta innocently answered.

"... Just go." Kary facepalmed in frustration. "And when you equip the two master classes, find me."

{... Okay.} Tenta shrugged and floated away.

After Tenta left the room, Kary sat in the playroom, horribly frustrated.

"Ugh... I should be happy, but I feel so pissed off..." Kary muttered. "How do I let out this steam..."

Just then, the door was opened by Flossie, bringing over some food. It looked like chicken breast in heavy cream and apples... But the heavy cream was semen.

"Here you go, mistress," Flossie said, placing the food on the table.

"Oh, thank you..." Kary said and was about to dig in when she remembered something.

"Wait... Didn't Flossie have a punishment? I completely forgot about it..." Kary thought. "... Yes... That can work nicely..."

With her new idea of letting out steam, she brightly smiled at Flossie. "Good news, Flossie. I decided on your punishment."

"M-Moo..." Flossie suddenly shook, her face draining of color in fear.

.

.

.

Eight hours later, inside the meditation room...

 

Skill Level Up!

Cock Empowerment lvl 100, Scrotum Reinforcement lvl 100, Empowered Eyesight lvl 100, Vibration lvl 100, Insulating Vitality lvl 100

Class Level Up!

Master Semen Dispenser lvl 22(New)
Master Semen Bull lvl 22(New)

Peak Class Perks

Novice Semen Bull, Novice Semen Dispenser, Apprentice Semen Bull, Apprentice Semen Dispenser, Advanced Semen Bull, Advanced Semen Dispenser, Expert Semen Bull, Expert Semen Dispenser

Total Gains:

  • Overall Stats +890%
  • Learning Speed of Sex and Physical Skills +160%
  • Semen Production Rate and Semen Quality +60%
  • Refractory Period Recovery Rate and Semen Storage +40%

 

Master Semen Bull and Master Semen Dispenser Master Class Effects:

  • Master Semen Bull: You can now shrink the size of your Scrotum to its original size, preventing it from hampering you. Your semen would no longer become congested. You can also make your semen thicker when ejaculating.
  • Master Semen Dispenser: Your semen is now stored as a unique mana inside you, saving up space. Any excess semen would not be produced, preventing energy loss. You can also reduce the amount you ejaculate per shot to the original base amount.

 

"Hah... Finally..." Tenta mentally sighed in relief as his uncomfortable melon-sized eye returned to being fist-sized. "Thank the Reality Smuggler for the hacks..."

With that, Tenta floated up and exited the room... only to find Kary waiting at the entrance.

Lips twitching in annoyance, Kary asked, "Did you have fun?"

{Eh... I guess?} Tenta replied.

"Haha... Good... Good..." With veins popping on her forehead, Kary held back her frustration. "By the way, I decided on Flossie's punishment."

{... Oh... What is it?} Tenta asked, feeling sorry for Flossie.

"You will know soon. Follow me." She said and walked away.

{Okay...} Tenta obediently followed.

After traveling through the mansion, they finally arrived at the milking room, where he had the breastfeeding session with Flossie. However, the room had several changes since last time.

For starters, in addition to the milk tank, there was another metal tank of equal size. And second, the place seemed to have undergone a minor renovation... Specifically, there was an enchanted pillory with the naked Flossie inside. And Xaverie was also there, but she was clothed.

{Kary... what is going on?} Tenta asked in confusion.

"I decided that you will administer her punishment." Kary smiled. "By fucking her silly... and only giving her poor-tier semen for the next five days while letting her see everyone else enjoying your Premium Quality semen..."

"M-Mercy, mistress! Mercy!" Flossie said, clearly shaken. "At least give me Decent Quality Semen!" She begged, breaking her third-person self-introduction.

To a monster girl, this was indeed a cruel torture, especially someone as highly evolved and high-level as her. Poor-tier semen, to her, tasted terrible, and its effects were not adequate, needing quantity over quality. Decent Quality semen, although still inadequate, at least tasted bland to her.

"No buts." Kary glared. "You broke the law, and now you pay the price."

"Uuu..." Flossie gave a begging look to Xaverie, who looked away.

"... Is it wrong that I feel this is hot?" Tenta asked himself.

"Oh, and to make sure you don't cum inside her, you will use the special Semen Collection condoms Nemorvyn provided," Kary said and showed a pack of condoms. "Make sure to fuck her only using these."

"... Sorry, Flossie. I already know Kary won't accept a no... So let me enjoy it~❤"

 


 

TBA...

97