The ***** System
1.3k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing that came to mind as I awoke was white. All I could see anywhere in my vision was white, white floor, white sky, even a white sun.

Did I die? My hands fly up to my chest checking to see if it was still there.

A sigh escapes from my lips as I feel my body still in one piece.

I would have started panicking, if I didn't know that it would just make the situation worse. I was always told that a calm mind is the answer to any situation.

I sat down and started contemplating on what could have just happened to me, though it did not take a long time for me to hypothesize what may have occurred.

Transmigration, an otakus dream! While I was thinking this words faded into existence in front of me. CHOOSE 1 System.Decisions are final.

The Protagonist System. With this system you become the main character in any world you go to! Expect to be totally OP and be very bad with women-Pros Strong,Easy. Cons-Bland, Boring.

The Anatagonist System. With this system you become the "Bad Guy", be an evil Mastermind,an evil god, or just be cannon fodder.-Pros Smart, Fun. Cons- Weak to protagonists, Tendency to monologue.

The ***** System. This system is still in the works, but most of it's features are up and running. With this system you can blaze your own path. Good and bad don't apply to you anymore. Pros- Very Strong,Very Fun. Cons- Untested, High mortality rate, ????.

Reading the choices in my head I knew which one I had to pick straight off the bat. Though not knowing what it is called may be a detriment, I don't want to be held down by any tropes.

"I Choose the 3rd option!" After shouting that the other two options fade away, and the 3rd option starts to glow. After the other two are gone I finally get a glimpse at what my system is called, THE GACHA SYSTEM.

17