Live Show
1.3k 8 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

40+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“This way.” Mei pointed towards what seemed to be a hunter’s path. She was currently leading Shizuku and Miyumi through the woods, following the scent of the woman’s daughter. The woman’s name was Gweneth, and her daughter’s name was Mari. 
 
Shizuku was doing her best to see if she spotted any signs of struggling, but she did not seem to find anything. As they made their way deeper into the forest, certain sounds began to ring in Shizuku’s and the girls’ ears. “Is this what I think I am hearing?”
 
The girls walked around a large tree to see a small drop, and below were two people entangled in a love-making session. One was a girl who was completely naked, bouncing up and down on a green-skinned person’s dick. “It’s a hobgoblin….” Mei whispered as she pointed at the person under the girl. 
 
“Why is a hobgoblin this far into human territory?” Shizuku asked. They were all watching the live porn below as if it was some kind of show.
 
“I have no idea, but if they were caught, they would end up both being killed. I heard relations between fallen and humans were strictly forbidden and would end up with both the couple and the children being burned alive.” Mei replied.
 
 “I think it was the girl who probably spread rumors about the boblins.” Miyumi did not know for sure but it was a theory she had come up with seeing what was happening below. 
 
“You are probably right. The two probably fell in love, and then, to keep her lover safe, the girl made up a story about boblins. But doesn’t she know that if she were to have sex so close to the main path, people would hear?” Shizuku did not understand why the girl was doing these things so close to a hunting trail.
 
“Her tits bounce nicely.” Miyumi seemed to be getting turned on.
 
“Hold it in until later. We are not having sex here.” Shizuku poked Miyumi in the ribs, causing her to blush. 
 
“Looks like they finished.” Shizuku stood up and made her presence known. “Mari, I presume?”
 
“Ah!” The girl who was just coming down from her orgasm fell over and stared up at  SHizuku in horror. She turned and looked at her hobgoblin lover and yelled out: “Run!”
 
“He doesn’t need to run.” Shizuku cut in. “He is not going to be harmed in any way. I want to as you. Why risk doing these things so close to the hunter’s trail?”
 
“We… I….” Mari did not know how to answer. Fear was written all over her face.
 
“I forced her! If someone has to die, let it be me.” The hobgoblin quickly covered himself and knelt down in front of Shizuku.
 
“You do not need to worry. I do not plan to warn you. As a fellow Fallen, why would I want to see you die?” Shizuku asked as she jumped down and picked up Mari’s dress. “Mei, give her a new set of clothes.” 
 
“Got it.” Mei quickly took out a simple dress and some undergarments for Mari.
 
“This dress, I will be taking it. But I will also need a bit of your blood.” Shizuku had a plan. She just hoped it would be enough to trick the people in the village. 
 
“What do you plan to do?” Mari asked. Her fear was still written all over her face.
 
“I plan to make it look like you died. You love him, right?” Shizuku pointed at the hobgoblin. He looked no different from a human. He was just a dark green in skin color.
 
“I….” Mari looked at her companion and nodded, lowering her head. “He is the person I wish to be with. He is different from the men in my village. They treat women like dirt. Graho treats me with kindness. He doesn’t see me as an object.”
 
“Mari is my love. Ever since she saved me, I fell in love with her.” The hobgoblin, Graho, eyes were filled with love when he looked at Mari. Shizuku could understand that love could jump races with no issues. Nora and her husband were a good example of this. What bothered her was the fact that these two would not survive easily if they were to be caught. 
 
“Graho, Mari. I will make it look like Mari died. But you two will need to live off the forest as you travel to the land of the Fallen. You can not stay in human territory. You will be burned alive if they catch you. If you give birth to Graho’s child, your baby will also suffer. I want you both to live happily, so listen to me here and now. Run. Stick to the woods and do not turn back. Go north to Fallen Territory and live out your lives.” Shizuku gently cut Mari’s wrist and spilled some of her blood on the dress before healing the wound back up. After that, she tore the dress into tatters, dropped it to the ground, and mushed it into the ground before setting it out to dry under the sun.
 
“Why are you helping us?” Mari did not understand.
 
“I am only helping you because you made it possible. You spread the rumor of the goblins, right?” Shizuku asked, and Mari nodded her head in answer. “Your mother thinks you were taken by the boblins. I will say that there was nothing left of your corpse, and I could only find your tattered dress. After which, I killed the boblins and burned their lair to make sure they would never return. This will give you and your lover time to escape.”
 
“You are very kind.” Graho stood up and bowed to Shizuku. “Thank you. Thank you for your kindness.” 
 
“Yes, thank you. We will leave now. The farther away we are, the better.” Mari, now fully clothed, looked at Graho, who took her hand, and the two quickly began making their way north.
 
Shizuku did not stop them as she watched them disappear. She could only sigh and wish them luck. It was up to them if they would be able to live long enough to pass the border and begin a new life.
 
Little did Shizuku know that in the future, those two and their family would enter her life once again.
54