Chapter 134
168 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having lovey-dovey sex with Salem as her hormones were completely out of whack with her coming pregnancy I had reached a sort of zen level of relaxation.

I had come to the YoRHa slumber party already a bit tired and my androids were perfection made manifest, they didn't get sad, mad, or disappointed at my evident exhaustion. No, they saw it as a blessing to have fun and relax with me as I was in a slight stupor and so long as their requests didn't need me to move around much I was happy enough to comply.

"Jake can I lay my back into your chest and you wrap your arms around my chest under my breasts... And kiss the back of my head and call me your good girl?"

"Darling, could I clean your ears with some peroxide and other tools while your head is in my lap?"

"Master, I got a breast and glutes size increase to fit into the new M or maid model android design... Do I look good? Does this model's attachments feel better than the older models?"

I just had a good chill time with my androids and after I rested for a bit I used the new maid model's massive front bumpers as a neck rest as her hands wrapped around my chest as I played some Super Smash Bro's against the male scout models who also obviously wanted my attention and affection.

And every time a scout model won a match I made sure to give that I pat on their head and a bro hug to the side which made them happy as well despite me not being... As physical affection to the almost 'trap' like scout units.

As I bit into some pizza that the androids brought in, I flinched at the odd taste and I tilted my head to the side and asked. "Uhhh... Did an android make the pizza?" 

One of the defender models then spoke up proudly. "Indeed! We looked at the grease levels as well as calorie contents and realized that your regular consumption of pizza and other human 'junk foods' are posing a risk to your continued longevity so while keeping to the same theme of pizza we have replaced all the processed ingredients with natural ingredients sourced directly from the YoRHa controlled farms we are using to guide Remnants rising population." She explained gleefully making my lips twitch.

Honestly... It wasn't bad at all, just the pepperoni, sausage, and ham tasted different.

"So anything interesting happened as of late?" I asked looking up the new M or the Maid model that was made to be the interaction between human/faunus to the androids when they fully unveiled themselves to the public.

The new maid model smiled gently and I could see her bite her lip as she spoke gently I realized how these models and systems were made as their entire form screamed 'soft, gentle, comfort' So people naturally wouldn't be as hostile to them. "Well, Jake... It's supposed to be a bit of a surprise." She led on and my face went flat as she continued to speak. "We are working on another android model that will be the true successor to this maid model I am using... It will still be called the M model, as it will instead be the Mother model. Using donated eggs from Remnants already predominate the female population we are working to provide the new Mother models that will be distributed to the resistance androids the ability to become actual mothers of human children using the donated eggs that they can have seeded by their owner."

The silver-haired maid model then flinched as a thought or maybe even an email was sent to her as she then kissed the top of my forehead while her large breasts pushed around my head as she said quickly. "Though YoRHa models themselves won't be taking on the Mother model... Unless you would like to do that? Lady Salem, and some other human ladies including Jeanne, Ruby, and Glynda have volunteered their eggs for androids to carry to term!?" She questioned hurriedly.

'Oh, dear... Some of my androids have an impregnation fetish.' I thought wryly.

[Unkowning of the cabals of white-haired androids versus the cabal of blond-haired androids fighting over who would have the most or the best haired-haired children in the future!]

But after a long rest with my extremely affectionate YoRHa androids, I wanted to check in with Weiss and the other members of my team before I tried to open a new world... I could feel the next world was going to be even more crazy than the last. As honestly as each world I went to, continuously raised itself in potential danger level.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

9