1.19: ❤️Eronica and Drusilia
1.4k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lay down on the bed, Drusilia.”

The muscular half-elf looked at the goddess in front of her and nodded her head. She eased herself back onto the plush mattress without taking her eyes off her partner. Her cock throbbed against her chest and her feminine arousal below was beginning to soak into the bed. Eronica bent slightly, and without breaking eye contact, she placed a hand on Drusilia’s shaft. The blonde gasped in response, and Eronica’s smile reached her eyes at her lover’s pleasure. The typical glowing associated with her using her powers started in her fingertips and slowly made its way up her arm. The light pulsed and danced off the walls of the tent around them, and Drusilia drew a sharp breath in as her member began to slowly sink back into her body. When it had fully disappeared the only thing that remained was a faintly pulsing symbol. While the symbol that represented the goddess of love had looked drastically different in the past, Erin’s influence had shaped into something else, what remained was a small red heart surrounded by small wildflowers with colorful petals. 

“It’s… so beautiful! What does it do?”

Eronica’s eyes shifted upwards and met the blonde’s gaze. A naughty smile played across the goddess’s lips as she spoke.

“Now you can channel a little bit of your power to control the ‘gift’ Erin gave you without any aid. I know how much she enjoys it, so I figured it wouldn’t do to take it away permanently.”

Eronica chuckled softly and pressed her fingers to the spot just below her pubic bone. She moaned softly as the already completely erect shaft started to emerge from her skin. When it had fully pushed its way out, a single drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. The redheaded goddess wiped it away with the tip of her middle finger and held it in front of her. She closed her eyes briefly and channeled a tiny bit of magic into the pearly white droplet. After a couple of seconds she finished, and moved her hand towards Drusilia’s mouth.

“Open.”

The half-elf opened her mouth without question and Eronica touched the faintly glowing substance to the other woman’s tongue.

“Suck.”

Drusilia’s eyes glittered as she met the goddess’s lust filled stare. Her lips closed around the redhead’s finger and she began to suckle on it slowly. A small burst of pleasure shot straight to her brain, and she felt a sudden warmth flood her body. Her pussy quivered and she moaned out loudly as a small orgasm ripped through her without warning. Instead of sating her rapidly growing desire, it only spurned the need, the hunger even more. 

“Wh-what did y-you do?”

Eronica flashed the taller woman a naughty smile but didn’t say anything. Instead, she knelt down onto the floor, her face inches from Drusilia’s throbbing sex. She exhaled softly, and the half-elf bit her lip as another peak swelled within her from the burst of sensation on her clit. The redheaded goddess considered teasing her lover, but knew that her magic’s effect would cause the muscular woman’s need to milk an orgasm from her to grow more and more intensely until it was sated many times. In the past, she had used this magic to great effect, forcing whichever girl she was fucking to get her off over and over until the spell faded. Guilt suddenly welled up from the small bit of humanity she shared with Erin when she recalled her past misdeeds. She sighed softly through her nose and smiled up at her lover. Eronica swiped her middle finger along the edge of Drusilia’s outer lips, capturing a bit of the wetness that flowed from her. Like before, she channeled her magic into the liquid. This time, however, she brought the finger to her own mouth, licking it clean. Drusilia watched her with great interest and a look of intense curiosity.

“The first spell I cast would have made it so that you would need to make me cum over and over until the spell ended, otherwise your body would get more and more sensitive to the point of being too intense to bear. By doing what I just did, I altered it so that now I’m the one who needs to make you cum repeatedly. It’s only fair since I did this to so many women against their wishes. I really was a terrible go-”

Drusilia sat up and pulled Eronica up onto her lap. The smallest bit of contact from the muscular woman was enough to make her body tremble with a minor orgasm. The half-elf pressed her lips tightly against the goddess’s and the two kissed passionately. The redhead moaned into her lover’s mouth as another tiny orgasm pulsed within her. She squirmed on the taller woman’s lap until Drusilia pulled away slightly.

“You aren’t the same goddess you were, Eronica. You said it yourself, Erin is a part of you. You can’t change what happened in the past. All you can do is move forward… and fuck my brains out.”

She said the last part with a wicked grin and pulled her goddess back into a searing kiss. Their tongues danced in each others’ mouth and Eronica mewled softly as she hit another peak. The redhead drew back and whispered softly.

“Lay down on the bed face-down, Drusilia.”

Eronica climbed off the muscular woman’s legs and sat on the bed next to her. Drusilia quickly shifted and did as her lover had instructed. While she really enjoyed watching everything the redhead was doing to her, she still quivered excitedly for whatever her goddess had planned. She bit her lip as she felt hands on her hips gently pull her backwards so that her ass was slightly raised off the bed. A soft pillow was pushed underneath her pelvis to ensure she remained comfortable in the position she was in. Eronica gently spread Drusilia’s legs widely, before the half-elf felt both of the smaller woman’s legs between her own. She felt warmth on the backs of her legs and then let out a loud moan as something began to tease her outer folds. Suddenly she felt Eronica pull entirely away from her, and she bit her lip in irritation. Time seemed to drag on as seconds turned into what felt like an eternity. She longed to feel her lover’s skin against her own, and she started whining in pent-up frustration. Just before she could lift herself up, she screamed out in ecstatic pleasure as Eronica slammed all 6 inches of her hard cock deep within her. Her tight walls clenched down at the sudden intrusion, and fluttered several times as Drusilia came around the diamond-hard shaft embedded deep within her.

“Oh Ffffuck!!”

Eronica didn’t wait for Drusilia to finish coming down from her first peak before she rolled her hips back and pulled her length back until just the tip remained inside of her lover. She pressed her weight back down and thrust back into the muscular woman. She did her best to ignore the pulsing explosion of pleasure that burst from her hard member and she started to pound into the half-elf over and over. Drusilia’s brain began to come apart. She felt awash in a sea of bliss as she came again and again and again. Eronica sawed in and out of her in a constant vigorous pace. Everything prolonged the ecstasy she was feeling; the feeling of her goddess’s quads pressing into her from behind, her clit mashing over and over against the silk-covered pillow, the sting on her ass as Eronica smacked it, the burst of warmth as the redhead came deep within her again. All was done in service to make the half-elf succumb to an all-consuming fucklust.

When her senses returned to her, Drusilia realized that she had been almost fucked into unconsciousness. Her entire body still quivered and trembled from the intensity of their lovemaking and the numerous orgasms that had overwhelmed her. But… even after all of that, she still felt that deep gnawing hunger to be filled over and over. Eronica must have sensed the growing desire within the taller woman, because she lifted her head from the muscular shoulder she had been resting on and sat up.

“Ready for round two?”

“How do you want me, my goddess?”

“Lay on your back.”

Drusilia grinned up at Eronica and shifted on the bed quickly. She started to lay back against the pillows, but Eronica shook her head and gestured to the middle of the mattress. She wondered what the goddess had in mind, but moved to the spot the redhead had indicated. The smaller woman moved to Drusilia’s feet and sat back on her haunches. Normally the position she had taken from Eronica’s memories required the one in her position to be bigger and stronger than their partner, but with Drusilia’s tall muscular form and Eronica’s body being much smaller, it would require a bit more… finesse; or maybe a bit of magic. Eronica’s eyes glowed softly and it quickly spread throughout her entire body. While she could change her body to be taller and more muscular, instead she focused on channeling her power into her muscles directly, vastly increasing her strength without changing their shape. It would take a lot more magic than simply changing her form, but she didn’t want to alter Erin’s body.

Using her newly enhanced strength, she took Drusilia’s legs and lifted them up as she scooted forward. She placed her lover’s calves on her shoulders, one on either side of her head, and lined herself up with the half-elf’s entrance. As she rolled her hips forward, she lifted Drusilia’s butt higher into the air and pressed her weight down onto the backs of the muscular woman’s thighs. She completely impaled the half-elf to the hilt in one stroke and began to thrust up and down into her lover’s tight welcoming tunnel. The taller woman was bent almost in half, her knees being driven into the mattress next to her shoulders. When she had finally found a good rhythm, Eronica locked eyes with her lover and watched as the half-elf’s facial expressions morphed into a mask of pleasure. Every downstroke wrought a small cry of ecstasy from Drusilia’s mouth. A tingle in the back of the goddess’s brain told her exactly what her lover needed to fully push her over the edge. As she continued to plunge in and out of the half-elf’s pussy, Eronica spoke in a husky voice, heavy with lust.

“Play with your clit while I fuck you. I want to see you cum hard on my dick, over and over. You’re making me feel so good, Drusilia. Your tight pussy is squeezing me in all the right places. You feel so incredible wrapped around my cock. I love it so much! No… I love you so much, Drusilia. How does it feel, my perfectly gorgeous half-elf? To know that you have the full and complete love of a literal goddess. Your goddess. That’s what I am… Now and forever, Drusilia. Yours. And you are mine. You are my everything.”

Drusilia came. Hard. The words flowing from the goddess’s mouth pouring like honey into her ears and sending her brain into overload. Her hand dropped to her clit, and began to rub the intensely swollen nub in quick, desperate circles. 

“F-fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me m-my goddess… my love! I love you… I love you with everything I am! You are… my goddess! Others may… worship you.. But you will always… be… mine… forever!

The two lovers both screamed out in pleasure as they came in one enormous rush of light, heat, and pleasure. As their peaks slowly waned, Eronica’s lips were pressed tightly against her girlfriend’s. Their hearts were beating in sync, and both of their bodies were alight with divine energy. As the goddess remained buried in her lover’s warm depths, a small spark of realization bubbled up in her mind and made her eyes well up with tears of immense happiness. Drusilia looked up at her goddess girlfriend with a look of confusion as she felt the warm droplets hit her face. Eronica ran her finger down the length of the muscular woman’s chest, until she settled on the skin of the half-elf's lower abdomen… just above her womb.

 

Announcement
If you're looking for a fun isekai story with more sexy goodness check out Intimancer! I am proud to be the editor of such an amazing story! Check it out guys, and give it all follow!
28