Worlds
810 17 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

02: Worlds

You looked at the list and deliberated, constantly hesitating and struggling on which to pick.

You remember that in your past life, you liked to play games and watch animes so when you saw the list of systems, you deliberated on which to choose between the two...

Time passed and you still couldn't come to a decision.

God noticed your hesitation and frowned.

"What's the matter?"

"Umm...I just can't decide between two of these..."

Hearing what you said, God sighed and shook its head.

"You are quite greedy aren't you? Perhaps I was wrong...nevermind. Since you are already here, I shall do you this one favor and combine the two."

God's hand waved and a blinding light could be seen flow through your body.

From that moment, you felt something in your body that seemed to be out of place, yet at the same time, familiar as well.

You looked back at the silhouette of God and you could see a floating window pop up on your vision.

???'s Favorability with you has dropped (-10)

Current Favorability with ???: 10 (Acquaintance)

Is this...the new system that resulted from the combination of the two?...What is this!? A Dating Sim System!?

But seeing this prompt...it seems that you have disappointed the God due to your greed.

In your heart, you vowed to never be so indecisive once again...but will that really be the case in the future?

God looked back at you and you can feel the difference in its gaze from before. It no longer contained warmth, but simple indifference.

"What you see is a mere peek of its true abilities. You shall slowly learn more about your system when you reach the next world."

"I see..."

"You have chosen your system, it is time for you to choose which world you will go to. At first, I wanted to let you use your wildest imaginations for your new world but you will have to make do with these. Choose."

Due to ???'s drop in favorability to you, you are no longer given a chance to change your vote. Please choose wisely...

Choose a World!!!
  • Modern World
  • Sci-fi World
  • Fantasy World
  • Apocalyptic World
  • Kemonomimi World
  • Anime World
  • Martial World
  • Mechanical World
  • Monster World
Total voters: 31 · This poll was closed on Feb 25, 2020 11:38 AM.
23