Ghosts
634 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

03: Ghosts

You looked over at the list of worlds and felt your heart lean onto the world of Fantasy and Anime.

On one hand, you wanted to experience the world of magic, swords, elves, and dragons...on the other, you also wanted to see if you could come to the world of your favorite anime.

However, while you were deliberating between these two, you suddenly heard voices in your head causing it to hurt. You were not able to recognize who's voices those were as you winced in pain.

Suddenly, you saw your hand stretched out and tapped an option on the window.

Surprised, you quickly moved your hand away but it was too late. You have made your choice.

You have chosen the Sci-fi World. This is a world currently in the peak of the technological era and has entered the middle stages of the intergalactic era. You are to slowly discover the rest of the world once you enter.

...Sci-fi!?

Confused as to what had happened, you turned to look at God and saw its hand resting on its chin, seemingly pondering about something.

"Interesting...it seems that the transfer has caused some wandering residual souls to take place in your mind and influence you to a certain degree..."

"W-what do you mean by wandering residual souls?"

"I meant exactly as the name implied. These are wandering souls left over by those who recently passed away but unable to enter the Reincarnation Circle. In simpler terms, they are ghosts."

Hearing this, you were greatly frightened!

Just what does this mean!? Does this mean you have to live forever with these ghosts in your mind!?

You then heard God chuckle.

"I see, so this was also the source of your indecision back then. I apologize, I had thought you had become greedy."

???'s Favorability with you has risen (+10)

Current Favorability with ???: 20 (Friend)

"As an apology, allow me to rid you of these ghosts in your mind."

God waved its hand as you felt a warm light enter your body. Soon, you felt as if a heavy burden was lifted off on your shoulders as you started to feel clearheaded.

"Do be warned though, I have not completely removed these ghosts. Some are quite glued to your mind and I fear that if I were to force them off you, your mind will also be damaged. For now, these remaining ghosts have been put to sleep by me...but they may wake up from time to time."

"I understand. Thank you so much!"

God smiled and nodded its head.

Thinking that this is your chance, you asked God.

"Um...can I still change my choice?"

"I'm afraid not. Once chosen, it must be seen through the end. Besides, we have wasted enough time as it is, I cannot let you stay in this Realm for much longer."

As God said that, another window appeared in front of you.

"Now, please choose whether you wish to be Reincarnated or Transmigrated into another body as well as your gender."

??? had used a spell to block off multiple accounts. Please vote for Reincarnation or Transmigration and Gender by clicking the link below.

Reincarnation or Transmigration

Gender


RESULTS OF VOTES:

Reincarnation - 17

Transmigration - 11

Male - 18

Female - 9

Should I keep using 3rd party polls to restrain alts or no?
  • Use it! Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Nah, it's no fun Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Just deduct from here...too lazy to open link. Votes: 4 23.5%
Total voters: 17 · This poll was closed on Feb 26, 2020 12:32 PM.
12