Rebirth
536 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

04: Rebirth

After thinking for a bit, you decided you wanted a fresh start and chose Reincarnation as a method of transfer to the other world. Transmigration has its charm, but if you think of safety, reincarnating into someone's family and slowly get to know the new world is better than taking over an already grown person and be forced to deduct everything, else people will think you are suspicious.

Well, there is that there may be a memory transfer as well when transmigrating, but after those Ghost that God mentioned, you felt that letting another person's memories affect you is not ideal.

As for the gender, you are unable to remember your past life's gender but felt your guts lean more to the Male gender.

Having decided as such, God nodded to you and spoke.

"That should be enough. I am not able to make you stay in this realm any longer. Your race and your family condition shall be decided by your karma."

You felt a bit disappointed hearing that you can't further choose but was also confused as to what God meant.

"Karma?"

God nodded.

"Yes. You can think of karma as how you have lived your past life. To do good would mean better conditions for you in the next life. And from what I have seen, you should have nothing to worry about."

Suddenly, there was a flash of light. The last thing you could see was God smiling at you and speaking.

"May we meet again...Rei."

...

The next moment when you opened your eyes with a cry, you saw a beautiful red-haired woman with emerald eyes holding you in your arms with a motherly smile. Beside her was a handsome black-haired man with deep blue eyes. Both of which seemed to be middle-aged

Based on your choices, you thought that you must've reincarnated now and that these two were your parents.

Their appearance was mostly like that of humans that you remember, the only thing different was the crystal diamonds on their foreheads.

When the woman lifted you up and brought her face closer to you, your small baby hands moved to touch the crystal in curiosity.

Seeing this, the woman and man giggled and spoke in a language you aren't able to understand.

It seems being reincarnated doesn't come with auto-translation. You will have to slowly learn the language as you age.

A few seconds after you opened your eyes to this world, a familiar window appeared in front of you.

Congratulations on reincarnating successfully!

Thanks to ??? for fusing your two systems, you have been given the Otaku System!

The Otaku System has both the functions of the Gamer and Anime system and you will slowly discover the uses of the system as you mature. Currently, you will only be able to use limited features of the system due to your age. This will serve as your Tutorial Phase.

The tutorial will end in 17 years 11 months 30 days.

The words on the window seemed to be translated to the language you best know so there was no problem reading it.

Though it was disappointing that you will only be able to use limited features of the system, you were happy nonetheless that you got a unique system in this life.

Of course, this window was something that only you could see. To your parents, they only saw you looking in the air and giggling while waving your hands.

Seeing this action naturally caused the two to laugh as well.

The doctor standing on the side smiled as he watched you and your family then left the room quietly.

You continued to spend your time with your new family then noticed there were floating words on top of their heads. They were colored green.

[Level 100 - Arramei Collins]

[Level 70 - Riold Collins]

For a moment, you were dumbstruck!

Levels!? Right...this should be thanks to the Gamer side of the system...but how come they both have such high levels? And mother seems to also have such an even higher level!?

After being shocked for a moment, you started to calm down.

You needed to get to know what kind of world this is. It would be better if your parents are indeed powerful, that would mean you would have lesser things to worry about and you will also be safe.

If it turns out that this level is the norm in this world...then that is also fine. You think that no matter what, as long as you aren't the child of some criminal family or anyone evil, it was fine no matter how poor or weak your family was.

After some time, your father raised his hands to grab you from your mother. Once in his arms, he raised you up and down, seemingly trying to make you laugh as he did funny faces but all it did was make you dizzy.

In your annoyance, you thought of whether to kick your dad in the face, piss on him, or start crying really loud to summon the demon queen (mother) to defeat the monster (father).

Well, decided to do polls here for small stuff like this. XD

Do you... (vote up to 2 per person)
  • Kick your father in the face Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Piss on him Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Summon the Demon Queen (mother) Votes: 12 75.0%
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on Feb 27, 2020 04:54 PM.
11