108 – University Impressions
4.2k 11 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW, get the latest chapters on my patreon for only $5!

Succubus selfcest? In this wholesome succubus story? Follow the link to the latest chapter to find out why: I am Succubus! Chapter 118 | Jammin' Rabbit (WN) on Patreon

Please support me so I can keep writing what I love!

IaS updates every week on Monday PST!

You can also make one-time donations through Kofi! Buy Jammin' Rabbit a Coffee

NEW isekai gender bender succubus story (currently 13 available chapters), in which the hero is turned into a succubus! Click the link below to start reading.

The Hero Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to What?!

WIP Cover art for new story

 

3947ee39cb2c41669a67019f64eb7392.png

Today, Mio and I were visiting Tsukiji University to check out their culture festival.

Going gave us a chance to check out the campus we were applying to. Many students who attended Tsukiji High typically have a straight pipeline going into the university counterpart. Next quarter, third years would be given an entrance exam to determine our eligibility. 

For the most part, my career path was predetermined by my parents to head directly into Tsukiji University like Hatsumi. I only needed to pass the entrance exam. Mio would be following after me, but Kana promised to take going to Tokyo University seriously. Knowing his grades and work ethic, it was practically guaranteed.

Although I was going to miss Kana a lot, we promised to visit each other on the weekends. A train ride was almost four hours long, and it might warrant some overnight stays which I keenly look forward to.

The one thing I was most eager about was living in a dorm. It seemed counterintuitive since my house was only a short drive away, but I wanted to try becoming independent. Mio and I would have our own domestic life going. Hatsumi gave us her blessing if we go through with it, and because our parents wanted me to become a proper adult, convincing them was easy.

"Man, look at all this feast." Mio whistled sharply as we headed into the campus.

If I thought my school's culture festival went hard, then I certainly didn't know the meaning of it.

The entire campus was a whole festival, with lecture halls and courtyards transformed into venues for students to make use of. Stalls and events were made more professionally than a high school student's idea of what looked good. Food trucks pulled into a round plaza, forming a food court ring. Tent booths advertised the campus and circles to prospective students.

"Hey! You girls interested in a fashion club?" a couple of college girls asked us.

"Forget fashion. Check out our diving circle!" a bleached blonde-haired guy asked. "It's just a cover. We actually hold a lot of parties and mixers."

"I-I'm still too young to drink!" I said, trying to get away.

We were bombarded with brochures and pamphlets of people advertising what they were a part of.

From what I understand, a club is an official student organization on campus. They normally take their activities seriously. Many were understandably aggressive in recruitment because more members meant more funding. Circles were less formal and typically formed by people trying to make friends rather than explore a hobby or activity.

"Saeko, Mio! Over here!" Taira was jumping up and down amongst the crowd, waving both hands to signal her location.

"College culture festivals are insane!" I exclaimed, catching my breath after breaking away from the masses.

"We always go HAM because that's the best way to knock off the stress," she said.

Taira was dressed for the occasion in a happi coat with a koi fish print and headband. She led us to her circle that was holding an okonomiyaki stand. Kotori and Aya were also there in the same getup, behind the counter of several steaming cooking stations.

"We'll whip you two something up on the house," Aya said with a wink.

"We'd love to show you guys around but…" Kotori frowned at the long line in front of their stall.

"Don't worry about it! Mio and I are just here to look around anyway," I said.

The campus was large and daunting, but it wasn't like I hadn't been here before when I visited with Hatsumi a few times.

After having some okonomiyaki with the girls from Isekai Gohan, Mio and I went back to exploring the campus and whatever else their culture festival had to offer.

However, the two of us ended up getting lost and eventually separated from each other. My senses detected Mio on the other side of the campus. Talk about far.

Finding her shouldn't be hard, but…

"Aren't you a cutie! Are you from T-high? What's your name?" someone asked me.

I turned around expecting a guy to be hitting on me, but it was a pretty blonde girl with a heart tattoo on her left shoulder. The casual white crop top and booty shorts showed off slender limbs that have seen their fair share of tanning in the sun. Never in my three years attending Tsukiji High did I hear anyone refer to it as 'T-high'.

"Yeah, I'm from the high school. My name's Saeko. Nice to meet you!" I answered out of reflex and realizing my mistake too late.

"Nice, nice! I'm Naoko, my cosplay club's looking to bring some more girls in. We're kinda rocking a sausage fest right now. Come check it out for a sec, I promise everyone's really cool!" The college girl named Naoko came out swinging trying to get me to join her club, it was kind of impressive.

I wanted to turn Naoko down, but Taira did say the best way to start college was by networking and making connections. A lot of lasting relationships were said to be formed during these next few years.

"Sure, why not." 

Manga was one of my interests anyways, and I would have ended up searching for it sooner or later.

"Yes!" She pumped a fist in the air.

It couldn't hurt to just check them out. I sent Mio a text, telling her what I was doing and where. She didn't immediately respond and was probably exploring her own interests anyway. We could always meet back up later.

Just like their high school counterparts, the university campus also had club rooms built specifically for student organizations to use. Japan's focus on extra-curricular activities was certainly second to none.

Naoko led me to the manga club with a spring in her step, suspiciously excited to have another girl in there. She called it a 'sausage fest' which could only mean that the male to female ratio was heavily skewed towards the latter.

"I'm back with a potential new member!" she exclaimed, throwing the door open.

The manga club, as I expected, was similar to the one at my school with more people. While I suspected there would be more guys than girls, I didn't expect Naoko to have been the only girl in the club. The main difference was that this place was incredibly spacious, had more bookshelves to fill with manga and light novels gathered over the years, and were eight members in total assuming no one was missing.

"Hello, everyone! I'm Saeko. I look forward to being in your care!" I introduced myself, coming into the room.

"That was fast!"

"Y-You really did bring a girl back."

"Obviously. You gross otaku should be lucky I'm around to keep this club afloat. Now you two go buy us some snacks and canned coffee," Naoko ordered, then grimaced and turned to me with a question. "You okay with canned coffee?"

"I-I'm fine! You don't have to get anything for me on my account," I said.

"Hey, it's chill. These guys will do anything for me. My treat, okay?" She winked.

"Coffee is fine…"

I felt bad as the two guys left the room to buy stuff for me. The club members seemed genuinely surprised that Naoko convinced someone, moreover, a girl to come by. Most of them were just minding their own business and reading, but my presence was clearly a distraction.

Naoko walked up to one of the seated members and kicked the leg of his chair.

"Can you be a bit more mindful?" she growled at him.

"What did I do wrong?" the skittish member asked, readjusting the glasses on his face after being startled.

"Ugh. This is why you guys can't get girlfriends. Offer your seat to Saeko! Someone else give me your seat. You guys can just stand," she demanded.

It became glaringly obvious that Naoko was just using this club as her personal kingdom, and the club members as glorified servants. The way she treated them kind of ticked me off, because I could have easily been in their position were I still a boy and entered college. Who knows, in a parallel world I might actually be suffering under her tyrannical thumb.

Naoko was just Beatrice without the magic.

"By the way, Saeko— Oh, my god! Are you guys seriously popping boners?!" she cried.

All the club members pitched a tent in their pants. Whether intentional or not, I had no idea, but Naoko wasn't taking it kindly.

"I don't know why!"

"It just happened randomly!"

I rubbed my chin and thought for a second, only to then realize that I did have an idea. My aura was suddenly going into overdrive making them horny, and in turn seeing their erections started getting me in the mood.

If I didn't get out of here soon, disaster was going to strike.

"M-Maybe it's best I leave." As I tried to get out of my seat, Naoko pushed me back down.

"You don't have to! These otaku virgins can leave instead," she said.

One of the club members slammed his book closed on the table and startled Naoko.

"I've had enough of you always making fun of us…"

Another who was fed up with the abuse stood up from his seat to face her. "You turned our sacred club into your personal throne!"

"What's the matter with you guys? You should be glad a woman like me even hangs out with you!" she fired back.

"You treat us like slaves, you know!"

"We demand recompense… something to make up for… all that you make us do…"

I was watching a rebellion in the making. Naoko's precious kingdom was being upturned before my very eyes.

"If you guys don't quit your bitching, I might just have to find another club to join! You wouldn't want that, would you?" Naoko exclaimed, wiping the sweat from her face. She gripped the edges of her shorts as my aura began to take hold of her.

My head was slowly becoming foggy. The smell of lust was so heavy in the air due to all the horny, pent-up guys in this closed room.

"I can't take it anymore!" The guy who first spoke up pulled his pants down and revealed a raging hard-on.

"Damn it." I clutched my head trying to fight the urge, but it was no use fighting my succubus nature.

"S-Saeko, what are you doing?!" Naoko cried as I bent down in front of the delicious cock.

The moment I put it in my mouth, he orgasmed immediately. A load of cum gushed down my throat. More of them realized I was willing to sate their lust and surrounded me with their dicks in hand.

I serviced them one by one until they climaxed inside my mouth. Behind me, Naoko couldn't take her eyes off us. She was starting to rub herself over her shorts and kneaded her breasts with a free hand.

"It's so… gross, but why can't I stop… watching?" she asked herself.

The two guys she sent on an errand returned to the outrageous scene of a bukkake.

"Am… Am I seeing things?"

"Pinch me. This has to be a dream…"

Naoko pounced on them right away.

"I need… it… I want to do it, too…" she said, pulling the pants of the chubby one down and going right to work. His initially limp cock quickly got hard in her mouth.

Naoko and I fell into a debaucherous orgy with the manga club. At some point, my succubus form had emerged and no one appeared to mind. If anything, it made them even more horny.

With a whole team of meat rods available in front of me like a buffet, I helped myself by milking their cocks. Each had a different shape and size but were throbbing with excitement all the same. I loved watching them shoot cum out. They could finish in my mouth or on my body, it didn't matter as long as their hot stuff coated me all over.

I was giving two of them handjobs, another was facefucking me, and my tail was coiled around a fourth to jerk off. Others who were more creative used my armpits like a pussy. A few who were impatient started having sex.

Naoko, who pestered me to check out the club, was getting tag-teamed by two guys she showed clear disgust towards earlier. Now she rode the freckled guy in the cowgirl position and sucked the chubby one's dick like a popsicle.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but wow… Naoko, your mouth feels so good… you've done this before, haven't you?"

"All those times treating us like gophers… using us like we're your personal servants, how does it feel to be used instead? Oh, crap… her pussy is so tight, I'm going to cum…"

"I can't… help it… You two are so fucking gross, but your dicks are so go— ooohh!" Naoko's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she climaxed.

I felt bad for them at the start, now not any longer. Karma really came around. 

"I don't care anymore… Fuck me! Fuck me more! Harder!" she begged.

"Only… Only if you agree to be my girlfriend!" the guy fucking her declared.

"No way! Naoko's mine! Look how affectionately she's sucking on my dick!" the other exclaimed.

"Just shut up already! I'll be everyone's girlfriend if you just keep screwing me!" she screamed.

"You heard her! She's the manga club's girlfriend now!"

The entire club erupted into cheers. They abandoned me to get a piece of the action with Naoko, seizing the opportunity to gangbang her.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed. When I came to my senses, Taira was in the middle of shaking me awake.

"Saeko, are you okay? What happened? Did these assholes rape you?" Taira asked, picking up my cum-drenched body.

I opened my eyes to a very reminiscent sight. The whole manga club was passed out on the floor. Naoko was unconscious on top of three guys, covered in just as much cum as I was. My body was tingly all over, nipples pulsing from whoever was biting them, and pussy leaking like a broken faucet.

"It was amazing— er, I mean, no! Wait! What I meant to say was, I consented!"

It would be really bad socially and academically if I ruined their lives with something as serious as rape. Especially since all this was my fault to begin with.

"I just, uh… wanted to get the classic college mixer experience…?" I said nervously.

Taira looked at me like I was crazy. She wouldn't be wrong. I quite literally lost my mind back there and ended up charming everyone to have sex with me. This whole heat period was dangerous. Not to mention I was still at risk of getting pregnant until Yumi returned with the succubus contraceptive medicine.

I did manage to convince her not to call campus security, police, or faculty on them.

She called Kotori and Aya about taking me back to their place so I could wash up. They lived in a university apartment on the edge of campus. These residences were supposedly subsidized for student living and the go-to choices after dormitories that were directly on campus.

"Sorry for bothering you when you have the culture festival going on," I said, coming out of their bath with a towel over my head and squeaky clean down to my toes.

"Don't mention it! We're former coworkers and soon to be students of the same university," she said, then gave a crooked smile. "Still… an orgy right off the bat, huh? I thought you and Mio exuded sexiness, but you sure are something."

It occurred to me that my college debut was already getting stained by misunderstandings. Well, not quite misunderstandings since I did fuck a bunch of people. Rumors were only going to ripple out from here how much of a slut I was. 

I cleared my throat and looked Taira in the eyes. "Actually, I'm a huge slut. I really like having sex!"

Taira stared at me with her mouth hanging open.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT ISN'T WHAT I WANT TO SAY AT ALL! IT JUST SLIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH!

"Uh… wait… I…"

"That's… quite the declaration. I'm not one to judge, but you might not want to go around using that as your introduction," she warned, bursting into laughter. 

Up to 10 advanced chapters available to read NOW, get the latest chapters on my patreon for only $5!

Succubus selfcest? In this wholesome succubus story? Follow the link to the latest chapter to find out why: I am Succubus! Chapter 118 | Jammin' Rabbit (WN) on Patreon

Please support me so I can keep writing what I love!

IaS updates every week on Monday PST!

You can also make one-time donations through Kofi! Buy Jammin' Rabbit a Coffee

NEW isekai gender bender succubus story (currently 13 available chapters), in which the hero is turned into a succubus! Click the link below to start reading.

The Hero Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to What?!

WIP Cover art for new story

 

3947ee39cb2c41669a67019f64eb7392.png

48