Chapter 1.06 – Generating
836 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"SLT-VC, calculate slingshot path for maximum speed entry to warpspace ohhhhh" Hera was fully panting now, nearing her second orgasm, certainly not the last one in this flight.
"WHAT? Why are we - oh fuck oh I am so fucking full" Octavia whimpered. 

"Why the fuck are we slingshotting." The filled girl said when she finally gathered herself.
"Because we can - we are the best!" Hera shouted, mad with pleasure and power from piloting the enormous machine. Wanting to push it to the limits. To truly test her new vessel - and it was hers, Octavia had no ownership in Heras mind.

"Uncertain what 'warpspace-ohhhh' is, please clarify." SLT-VC's voice rung through the bridge.

"Warpspace." Hera said, only barely not moaning again. This would be hard. Maximum sensitivity was a mistake. She was so hard. And Octavia was so tight. And hot. And fucking annoying, but even that did it for Hera at this moment.

"What is the gravitational anchor used for the slingshotting exercise." The ai spoke again.

"Star-5474 DSDE B1" Hera struggled to remember its designation, as Octavia's cunt milked her cock, uncertain if she'd gotten modifications for that or not. She wouldn't put the past the slur, she was certainly wanting to get filled up with Hera's cum. Something Hera would have had no desire to do at all if it wasn't a professional requirement. Her balls twitched as she felt her Co-pilot's ass rub against her pelvis again. Fuck.

"Using an active star as a gravitational anchor for a slingshot maneuver is discouraged by the DSDE handbook." SLT-VC was so fucking boring, Hera wanted to cum and she wanted to fly into a sun. Nearly.

"Do the calculations." She nearly screamed, Octavias moaning spurring her on.

"This is a fucking stupid idea we're gonna die"

"Shut up, I've done this a bunch" She wished she could thrust into that bouncy ass herself, just ruin it. For professional reasons. The professional reason that Octavia was a coward.

"Calculations complete. ENEG requirement for successful maneuver is minimum sixty percent."

"How long until we are in the star's gravitational pull?" Octavia blurted out, the first useful thing she'd done. Other than being hot. God she was so unfairly hot Hera just wanted to touch her and fuck her and kis-. No.

"Approximately ten minutes"

"There's no way we get another fourth five percent - slingshot of a moon if you want but stop this!"

She really was a coward Hera thought.

"We have the highest sync rate. We will be fine" She took a breath. "Initiate maximum ENEG generation protocol, initiate path for slingshot maneuver "

It would be so hot to watch Octavia get driven mad by the machines, she thought as the AI spoke.

"On which target pilot?"

And before Hera could speak, Octavia got ahead of her.

"Both!"

Heras's eyes went wide. Oh no. She was gonna have to control the mech, she was fine now - she could feel its limbs and moved slightly but during the maneuver? Oh no.

"Affirmative. Initiating maximum dual pilot ENEG generation"

"Cancel initiation!" Hera shouted, panicked. 

"Calculation shows for planned maneuver, maximum dual pilot generation is required. Cancellation denied." SLT VC said softly as Hera panicked. She'd have to pilot this perfectly. And now... Now she'd be distracted. Not just this minor distraction of a horny slut on her cock... But properly distracted. "On the path towards Star-5474 DSDE B1. Will alert when First Pilot stabilization effort necessary."

Hera wasn't listening. She was looking at the multiple robot arms appearing out of various hatches around the cockpit.

"Why! I... I need to pilot."
"Shut the fuck up. If we're gonna die-ahh, immediately at least I'm not, fuck you're so fucking big, fuck ah, gonna be the only one fucked on my way out." The arms were still jerking off Hera's length using most of Octavia's torso but started slowing down, preparing for the initiated generation pattern.

Fuck. She'd just have to keep her mind clear. Not enter a haze of cum and fucking. Navigate her vessel in extremely close proximity to a blazing sun so she could show off and scare Octavia while distracted out of her mind. What could go wrong?

Four more robotic arms popped out of the hatches, with various appendages attached. Three for Hera, one for Octavia.

The one headed for the impaled Co pilot went towards her face, a hollow plastic tube that pushed against her mouth. 

"If we survive this I will kill you" She spat as it pierced past her lips and a gel-like appendage pushed through into her mouth, expanding her throat as it pushed back and forth.

Hera had no time to enjoy the sight, as the same tube appeared in front of her face. Fuck. She opened her mouth as the tube pushed between her teeth forcing her to gape, effectively gagging her as the gel-cock flowed into her mouth, pushing into her throat. She could feel the swelling, the pressure on her muscles, the sensitivity enhancements booming. She could breathe through it - a similar substance used in the modification chambers - but her throat was absolutely filled to the brim, as the appendage started pulling in and out. Her muscles worked to massage it as she moaned, the weird sensation of being completely gagged, mouth and throat stuffed, but able to breathe completely overwhelming her.

"Switching to full mental controls as both pilots are unable to emit vocal commands." SLT-VC Sounded smug as the machine was skullfucking both women. 

Hera's visor was ticking up quickly, already at twenty percent as she felt lube applied to her ass, as another length pushed against her folds. Octavia was milking her cock again at full speed, the woman shaking in constant orgasm as she was flung up and down the enormous, fleshy length, pumping rope after rope of sticky cum deep into her.

The length's owner would have enjoyed the sight of the cockdrunk woman greatly if she didn't have both holes stuffed with enormous toys herself. One entering her rear, puckered hole popped in then inflated, filling and overwhelming her as the visor went up to twenty-five. It hit thirty as the vibrating toy was pushed in and out of her dripping pussy, her juices drenching her thighs.

As the women's eyes rolled back, SLT-VC ran again.
"Maximum ENEG procedure phase two initiated - Secondary Erotic Zone Stimulation"  

Hera was barely managing to keep a mental eye on the mech, almost sliding them of course as a twitch in her real body made the entire mech shudder. But she kept her cool - this was not meant to be done, maximum generation on the first pilot was an autopilot method.

But Hera could do it, she thought, as she felt tiny little electrodes attached to her nipples and balls, gentle, soft pulses being sent out every few seconds stimulating her. She wasn't sure how many minutes it had been, but as she came and came again the visor ticked up to fifty.

And then the blazing star was covering their entire view. 

She managed a mental command, asking SLT-VC how long until the required ENEG.

"Two minutes approximately." Okay. She could maybe manage thirty seconds of generations while flying - the first part was okay, she thought as all her holes kept being violated time and time again, her cock being milked.

How long until approach, she asked.

"One minute."

A minute of the most overwhelming sex of her life while flying just over the surface of a sun.

Hera agreed with Octavia for the first time in her life. That she would admit, anyhow.
They would die.

 

25