Chapter – 1.07 – Fire
833 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She managed to get the heat shields activated in time, and power redirected to it, as her asshole felt like it would explode and she came again. Both girls had puddles of pussy juice below them, and cum was now leaking out of Octavia's cunt around Hera's girth.

The number in Hera's visor was climbing steadily, as she was nearly splitting her mind in two - part of her being fucked out of her mind, her cock milked far too many times in the last few minutes. The other focused on the joy of flying the S-Xplorer, barreling towards a sun, soon crashing into it if Hera couldn't maneuver perfectly. Fuck.

She steeled herself. She could do this. They wouldn't die, ruining the most expensive robot DSDE had ever created within half an hour of being assigned it. They would explore the vastness of space.

She orgasmed again, as every single part of her was stimulated simultaneously, her throat raw.

How long would it add if she did not have the throat stimulation? That was the most distraction, somehow. She sent the mental command, and SLT-VC rang out.

"Removal of Oral Generation Mechanism from the First Pilot would require an additional twelve seconds to reach required ENEG."

She could do that. She moaned around the length, shuddering again, as she sent the command to remove it.

"Removing OGM from First Pilot"

She coughed slightly as it was pulled out of her throat, drool leaking down her, covering her chin and breast in a thick layer of her spittle. Even that set her off, shuddering again. Her body was on high alert, every nerve nearly fried. Her asshole and pussy kept being stimulated, dildo pushing in and out of her rear hole as her cunt vibrated. Her permanently hard cock kept being milked, and electricity stimulated everything left. Her mind wanted nothing more than to let go. To give in to the orgasm.

And she let it. She let a part of it go, and pushed it to a corner, relishing in the extreme pleasure she was feeling. The rest of her ignored it.

"Initiating path. Two minutes and forty seconds until ENEG at the required amount." Hera steeled herself.

She could do this. She was the best pilot they had seen in a generation. At least she told herself that. She was born for this, she was having the best sex of her light and was about to pilot around a sun.

"Activate maximum heatshields. Put on my last played playlist." 

"All spare power sent to the heat shield. Playlist "Hera's Piloting Bangers 32" playing."

She needed something. Deep in her heart, she hoped Octavia didn't like her music, as the deep base and electronic sounds started sounding through the bridge speakers. She drummed her finger in the mechanical glove, focusing on it. Not on her pussy stretched to its limit. Her ass being pounded is so incredibly good.

The music.

"How long- Ah fuck - How long til we are within range of flares?" 
That was the dangerous part. SLT-VC could navigate through the predicted path, and slingshot them out. Easy.

But this was a sun. The heatshields would work, but they had to get very, very close to the surface. And the surface did not stay still. Any burst of fire that hit them would end the attempt.

And that had to be managed manually.

"Thirty seconds. One minute forty-two  seconds until ENEG at the required amount." The star took up her entire vision now, and when looking ahead of her she could see Octavia sweating, not just cause of the near-permanent state of orgasm she had been placed in, her fat, juicy ass still slamming against her.

"Enable manual limb control. Activate full control thrusters."
"Enabled and Activated." The AI confirmed.

She felt the grasp around her limbs lessen, and as she moved her hand, the second sensation - her connection felt that the mech moved. The additional sensation of the thruster - three in each arm, four on each leg at different angles - entered her brain. She loved it. It made her feel complete, the feeling of additional movement, that there was more in her. Electricity pulsed on her ball and she shuddered, and the mech shook.

One minute and twelve seconds, she had to make sure that did not happen again as the mech dove into the fire, the gravitational field of the star pulling it in a constantly accelerating orbit, as Hera's music peaked.

"Show all increased heat areas on the visor" She commanded. "Disengage all ENEG generators from First Pilot once sixty percent is reached." Octavia could keep going. They could always use extra.

The drums beat. The dildo pounded her ass. Octavia milked her cock. The visor lit up, a split-second warning as the first burst that would hit them flashed and Hera danced.

Focused on the music, by her compartmentalizing, she spun through the air. She was the S-Xplorer now, it was her, and nothing else mattered as she flew through space and danced through fire. A second flare shot out directly beneath her and she turned off the main thrusters with a thought as she flipped over it, legs pointed down narrowly avoiding it, the radiating heat deflecting from her shield.

"Heat shield seventy-three percent. One minute Seventeen seconds until charged." 

She felt the beat, whatever source, and they sped up. Somewhere she heard Octavia's moans, as she pirouetted through the inferno, flares popping up all around her as she felt the pull of her sun as SLT-VC narrowly guided her on the path that would have them overshoot, accelerate out, and get sent to the deepest point in their targeted sector.

"Thirty-two seconds until charged."

Forwards, left, and right fire everywhere as Hera's intense focus managed to ignore everything happening to her body, thrusters lighting for seconds, perfect precision as flare after flare shot from the angry sun. Visor at fifty-seven, the pleasure too much, she shuddered and their journey nearly ended. as an orange hell passed just in front of her eyes. With no time to think, Hera swam through space and flew for her life.

"Stopping First Pilot Eneg Generator." SLT-VC rang out, and Hera relaxed. Now she could do this. No distraction. "Heat shields at thirty-five percent."

She wished the base could see her - she was on the other side of the sun, as she teased the fire. Now, confident, she let it come so close, moved at the latest moment, and went as fast as she could.

"Maximum speed achieved - entering warp."

And then the S-Xplorer, Hera, Octavia, and SLT-VC shot out on the other side of the sun, Octavia's gagged moans so loud Hera was certain they would ring through space, and the vessel blinked in a flash, as the heat shield flashed one percent. 

And they were gone.

 

22