1.1: LOVE BLOOMING
1.9k 7 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Route I

Ch 1 1

In the glittering amber of the evening streetlights and the icy rain, I can only run…

My understanding of who I am becomes less and less clear, like my reflection in the puddles I run through. Wobbling, fading, breaking… I can’t even grasp my name.

But I know I need help.

No.

Wait. Wait-wait-wait.

I knew exactly who I was.

I was Hanna, and the last thing I remembered, I was being wheeled into emergency surgery, the world all white and sterile and flashing. I guess I did need help, if we’re being technical, but why tell me that in such an overblown way? My family was in the waiting room, and–

Ch 1 2

What happened to my family? The memories shred around my pounding heart and the blurry images of strange faces, like fragments of dropped pottery…

That metaphor didn’t even track.

Still, those blaring words had one thing right: all of my senses felt like they were breaking apart. I was in that shiny hospital, then tumbling from step to staggered step in this dark, dank street, soaked with sleet, and back again, back again, back again. Crowds whirled around me. Bicycles. Staunchly-dressed people pushing baby prams and towing suitcases. Carriages pulled by horses. Somewhere far away, a train whistle screeched. Everyone was too distracted by the downpour to look at me.

Ch 1 3

And then, out of nowhere…

WHAM!

Something heavy crashed into me, throwing me into the puddles. Even if I barely got my hands out in time, that couldn’t save me from gravity grabbing hold of my head and knocking it with skull-splitting force into the cobblestone street.

Every fragment of the hospital burst out of my head, thanks to that. A constant spinning replaced them.

What in the actual hell was going on?

I scrubbed the rain out of my eyes, but was less successful at getting rid of the stars. My legs were dangerously close to the stamping hooves of a pair of white horses and whirling carriage wheels. If that cab was going fast enough, it must have swung in the wet street and hit me. And now it was making a break for it.

Through the popping black stars in my vision, I saw a young woman looking out of the carriage window at me.

Ch 1 4

The face of a young lady I think I recognise…but I can hardly recall the face of my own mother. She glares bitterly down at me.

A beautiful face framed with glorious red waves. How’s her skin so perfectly lit even on this rainy, grimy night? She’s incredible. The narration had one thing right: I did recognise her.

Where I recognised her from hit me harder than the cab.

Love Blooming. The last game I played before they wheeled me into surgery. The silly little magical boarding school dating sim I got hooked on.

Antoinette Delphine. Heiress. Villainess.

Right there, speeding away.

She was all I knew. All I was sure of.

That was the woman I loved.

Ch 1 5

And as the carriage races away in the rain, the world around me fades into deep, impenetrable blackness…

~*~

hanna // love blooming stan blog & antoinette defense squad founder // send fanfic prompts not hate // minors dni!

 

-PINNED-

Hi tumblr! I’m Hanna. You might know me cuz my AO3 name, calligrafi-rose, keeps popping up in your fav’s archive. Or cuz a new drama post about me is trending in the Love Blooming tag. I promise I don’t bite. Muah~

I’m mainly a fanblog for Love Blooming, a lost-media fantasy otome game for the DS. I fill your fanfic prompts every once in awhile (#rosewritings). I love Antoinette Delphine and Marie x Antoinette and I won’t apologize for it.

Please don’t ask for personal info <3 I auto-delete ANY invasive messages or stupid accusations. I’M NOT A PROSHIPPER. I’M NOT INVOLVED IN YOUR WEIRD PURITAN ARGUMENTS. I’M AN ADULT.

 

-FICS-

I post my fics here and on AO3!

I write a tonnnn of fics but here are my most recent favs. I love love love reviews!!

  • triple shot, no foam, almond milk, two pumps of caramel, wait, how many exact degrees hot? Marie’s sick of her job and this (gorgeous) girl keeps making it harder. // coffee shop au // antoinette x sour!marie 
  • five times Antoinette challenged Marie and one time Marie turned the tables // antoinette x spice!marie
  • the families Alarie and Delphine shook hands over an alliance that would prevent them from breaking into an all-out war: the wedding of their children. twenty years later, Antoinette and Étienne strategize better than their parents to go after the loves they truly want. // royal au // antoinette x sugar!marie & etienne x remi // ty for the prompt, etiennes-cufflinks !
  • Marie’s got 365 miraculous ideas for what to do with her windfall of cash. Antoinette thinks her fiancee is full of it. // stacistar’s alt. ending au // antoinette x spice!marie

 

Replies:

  • etiennes-cufflinks: omg no thank YOU for filling my prompt!! im so happy it inspired u enough to get in your top 4!! maybe ill have to msg u about a sequel…hihihi

 

  • heartbr888er: THIS BITCH IS STILL HERE?!?!!! LMFAO
  • stacistar: Love the new intro, bestie. You do great work with my AUs, I should just sell em to you!
  • spidereatergemmy: Étienne ANTOINETTE YEAHHHHHHH
  • queentrebles: i thought she switched accounts or smth to cover her tracks but no she’s still using her og name and everything. she purged her AO3 comments though except for the nice ones fucking typical
  • sunset-on-eavredor: I feel like I’m missing something. Anyways marie/antoinette is the superior ship thanks for literally upholding this tiny side of the fandom Hanna

 

 

66