Chapter 47 – 31st day. Would you have me for lunch?
1.4k 10 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days flashed by, and soon, the 31st day had come.

During this time, Tenta entered the dungeon, twice with the four girls and twice with Cleo. The four girls cleared the 7th and 8th layers, while Cleo cleared the 6th and 7th floors(Because she didn't clear them yet). As of now, the four girls didn't find the dungeon too hard, thanks to Tenta locating all the traps and leading them. Meanwhile, Cleo continued bulldozing layer after layer, tearing the monsters into pieces, the only thing stopping her being when Tenta disabled traps or harvested materials or treasure chests.

Starting from the 7th layer, the experience gained jumped to 2.4 times instead of 2.2 times per monster, and in the 8th layer, it was 2.8 times. However, the number of monsters increased by ten on average, so the 7th layer had 180, and the 8th had 190.

The four girls shared the kills evenly, while Cleo monopolized everything. Of course, Cornelia was a Main Waifu, so she got 50% more exp than the other girls, whether from eating or killing monsters, and that also increased the exp Tenta gained from Leecher.

Parasite leveled up from lvl 30 to lvl 34 these four days because the experience was now calculated as a D-Grade class. It would take a while before Tenta reached lvl 40.

Aside from that, Tenta obediently raised his Dungeon Explorer class, reaching the Advanced Class lvl 29. Tenta found it funny and sad how easy it was, considering other adventurers take years to reach this point while he only needs to leech a few runs.

Thanks to Fount of Virility, Tenta had much more energy and consumed more during training (Or in bed), which tripled his food intake. However, despite all the food and experience he was getting, he only reached Overlevel 49. At this rate, it would take a long time to reach Overlevel 80, his goal. However, he was patient and knew that, as time passed and they grew more powerful, they could dive into deeper layers, thus getting more exp, making them grow stronger faster, forming a cycle of infinite cheese!

Of course, the girls also leveled up quickly.

Cornelia, lvl 43. In the case of Cornelia, she leveled up a bit faster than he expected. He suspected it had something to do with the 'extra nutrition' she received. She also reached lvl 38 in her Intermediate Black Witch class, almost maxing it out.

Sierra, lvl 41. In her case, her levels went up at a usual pace. Her warrior class quickly advanced from the Novice to Intermediate level, reaching lvl 28.

Daylily, lvl 48. Thanks to her Gluttony skill, Daylily consumed about four times as much food as the others, making her level accordingly grow. Unlike the others, she focused on raising the Civilized Monster classpath... To stop her baby talk. She reached Intermediate lvl 29.

Cleo lvl 39. Cleo's level shot up like a rocket thanks to monopolizing the experience points and receiving a four times boost. Disturbingly enough, she was raising the Monster Girl class... Which is a sexual type exclusive to Monster Girls, giving succubus-like abilities focused on seduction, draining semen, sexual skills, and forcing a man to let out more. On the 28th day, she completed the Novice Class but wasted much of the experience because she couldn't switch classes. On the 30th day, she reached Intermediate lvl 32.

Alex, lvl 43. In Alex's case, she ate twice the amount of food, so her food experience was also double. She also leveled up Dazgolis's Inheritor. Because the effects were very much to her liking, she decided to focus on it, making it reach lvl 31.

She got:

Dazgolis's Combat Body lvl 2. Overall Effects of Physical Talent +200*(Skill Level)%. Since she already had Physical Talent, the skill immediately took effect. She was now six times as strong as she was supposed to be.

Dazgolis's Warrior Spirit lvl 2. Overall Effects of Warrior Talent +200*(Skill Level)%. She didn't have Warrior Talent but considered getting it if possible.

Dazgolis's Overwhelming Magic lvl 1. Overall Effects of Magic Talent +200(Skill Level)%. Alex never planned on becoming a magician, but knowing how to use magic can be convenient. Also, some craftsmanship techniques rely on magic, so there is that.

Dazgolis's Memories lvl 1. Grants Dazgolis's memories. Like with the Ancient Goblin's knowledge, Alex received a node she could access. However, this one contained the accumulated memories of Dazgolis. Alex didn't want to look through them.

If Alex had become a Dark Goblin, Dazgolis would have given her tremendous physical and magical powers. However, he would have overwritten her memories with his, achieving a type of pseudo-reincarnation.

In other words, if Alex chose any of the two options, although her soul would remain intact, her ego would be overwritten. Quite nasty.

Aside from levels, Tenta harvested materials and opened treasure chests, acquiring meat, fruit, vegetables, herbs, and equipment. Although most of the equipment was half-rusted garbage, perhaps having a lucky stroke, Tenta found a chest with 20 poor-quality Crossbow Bolts fitting for Alex's crossbow, much to her joy. Her original bolts were already worn and breaking, so the new bolts were a decent replacement.

On that subject, Daylily was steadily learning Nature Magic under Roberta and also started growing trees. Using her inherent Nature Magic as a Pixie, Daylily used it to water the soil, create fertilizer, and accelerate their growth hundreds of times. Despite growing them for about a week, they were now about 10-foot-tall cedar trees. At this rate, it would take two months to reach the cutting age. When that time comes, they would have lumber. Everyone wanted to have a proper house to sleep in.

.

.

.

On the 31st day's early morning...

Everyone sat at Roberta's house to have breakfast. However, this time was different. The food on the table was more... Normal-looking. An omelet, meat, and cooked vegetables with herb seasoning. On the side, Sierra also had a bottle of sealed blood.

The meat and blood were extracted from F-Grade Horned Rabbit Elites, the eggs from a Feral Chicken Elite(Yes, they dropped eggs, too), and the vegetables and herbs from harvesting points. Cornelia cooked the food using Roberta's kitchen while preserving the rest using cooking magic.

"It looks good and tastes good. You have my approval!" Alex said and started eating.

"Tenta guided me when cooking it. I am not used to cooking using those ingredients." Cornelia smiled, picking up her utensils.

"I only taught you the basics. You cooked it yourself." Tenta commented and also began to eat.

"It tastes good," Daylily said, eating like a starved hyena. "But I wish. It had more. Energy."

"Yeah. Our racial leveling speed would take a steep dip. But we will gradually improve the quality of our food." Alex comforted.

"I don't mind..." Cleo gave her opinion, eating a medium steak at a relaxed pace.

The only one who had trouble was Sierra. She eyed the blood in the vial as if looking at liquid shit.

"Sierra?" Tenta looked over. "Can you at least try it?"

"... Fine..." Sierra relented and opened the cork of the bottle. When she did, she smelled a putrid stench that made her want to puke. It was as if her vampire instincts told her, 'You are not supposed to drink that.'

"Ugh..." With a shaking hand and scrunched face, Sierra lifted the bottle and was about to drink from it.

"Wait." Roberta stopped her.

Sierra stopped her hand, giving Roberta a hopeful look. However, Roberta's following words crushed any budding hope.

"Drink it outside. I don't want you to spit it or puke on my floor." Roberta said and continued smoking her pipe.

"... Yes..." With slumped shoulders, Sierra went outside with the blood.

About half a minute later, everyone heard the sound of spitting, gagging, and puking outside.

"Wow, pretty tough being a Vampire. I'm glad I'm a goblin." Alex said while looking at the door.

"Poor Vampy," Daylily commented while eating.

"Vampires have too many sensory weaknesses," Cleo said.

"I should have picked the Mud Golem." Cornelia regretted.

"Seems like I need to give her my blood later..." Tenta warily thought.

Sierra soon returned, bedraggled, wiping the drool and vomit remaining on her mouth, slumped on her seat, and said one word.

"Water." She said with a raspy voice.

Alex quickly poured her a cup, and Sierra drank it before calming down.

"Can you join us on the dive?" Cornelia worriedly asked.

"I can last for a few days without replenishment, but when doing high-intensity work like fighting and training, I consume more Vitality," Sierra explained, recovering her composure. "I'll need proper blood later. Drinking that foul thing is a last resort I would rather avoid."

"We have the Fount of Virility there, so you have a stable source." Alex half-jokingly pointed at Tenta, not knowing she got the name right.

Daylily chuckled, and Cornelia smiled bitterly, knowing she would have another 'pole sister' soon.

"I'll rely on you, then." Sierra gave an amused, meaningful smile.

"..." Cleo glanced at Tenta while eating her steak, one juicy bite at a time.

"Oh my! Seems like our little calamari friend is in trouble..." The Reality Smuggler rubbed his chin before breaking the fourth wall and looking at YOU. "Oh, sorry! Did I break your immersion? Well, good! Since I bring an important message from the author, Bignt. If you see this novel anywhere that isn't on Scribble Hub and paid for it, you were HAD. Yeah, excellent IP protection there, Kindle. Anyway, read up Consentacle Familiar... And enjoy!"

"I'll try my best..." Tenta shuddered.

.

.

.

That day, they cleared the 9th layer without issues.

By this point, the monsters were F-Grade lvl 7-8. Generally speaking, if the base stats were 1, then levels 1-20 brought an overall 0.1 increase in stats. In other words, a lvl 20 was 2.9 times as strong as a lvl 1. However, the experience gained was also only 2.9 times more. When it came to Overleveling, the stat increase continued to be based on that same 0.1 but provided 0.2 experience, meaning an overlevel 24 was 3.3 times more potent than a lvl 1 and gave 3.7 times the experience and overlevel 40 was 4.9 times stronger and gave 6.9 times the experience.

However, this rule changes for a level 40 individual/monster instead of an overlevel 40. Between levels 21-40, if the base stats and experience are 1, they gain 0.2 per level but give 0.3 experience per level. That would mean a level 40 is about 6.9 times as powerful and gives about 8.9 times the experience. Of course, someone who reached such a high level would usually have increased class levels, making them far more troublesome opponents. However, three more things affected the experience gained: Maturity, Racial Grade, and Unique Skills.

Maturity was evident, as an infant would not grant the same experience an adult gives even if they were on the same level.

For Racial Grades, the higher the grade, the more EXP the monster gave. However, similarly, it required 1:1 more exp to level up. According to Roberta, the values were as follows:

G: 1. F: 2. E: 5. D: 15. C: 60. B: 300. A: 2,000. S: 20,000. SS: 1,000,000.

To reach grade SS, a G-grade monster must over-evolve four times. For an Enlightened race like a human, they must over-evolve at overlevel 200.

She didn't mention SSS... And Tenta didn't say anything, either. Perhaps it existed, and she deemed it too early for them, so she didn't teach about it yet. In any case, Alex's Divine Smith class was impossible to level up for now.

As for Unique Skills, it was an additional multiplicative. If someone had a Minor Talent with a +10% learning speed bonus, his exp is 1.1 times more. If someone had two Small Talents worth +100%, he is worth three times as much. If someone has Greater Talent with +3,000%, he is worth 31 times more. Other Unique Skills also grant bonuses based on how powerful they are.

But for now, except for the boss on layer 10, the monsters up to the tenth layer don't have Talent... But that changes on the 11th layer.

In other news, from this dive, Tenta finally reached Parasite lvl 35, giving Leecher lvl 4. This boosted everyone's experience gain by +100% again.

And thus concluded another day in the dungeon...

.

.

.

The group returned from the dungeon around lunchtime. Cornelia prepared plenty of cold food so they didn't need to starve.

However, before Tenta partook, he went to Roberta first.

"Roberta, I have a question. Can Sierra avoid Vampiric Lust if she indirectly drinks my blood?" Tenta asked.

"Partially. Not drinking from the source can indeed lower her instinctive urges because it is not an intimate action, but it would still ignite her libido if it is high-quality enough and pleasant to drink, and your blood is a sublime treat for her. At least, for the first few times drinking your blood, her instincts would drive her into Vampiric Lust, but once she gets used to your blood, it would be controllable unless she drinks from you directly." Roberta explained.

"What about the blood you fed her, then?" Tenta asked.

"I gave her the blood of creatures with high purity, such as unicorns and fey. Although the blood inside is pure and gentle, it holds no virility, thus avoiding triggering her instincts." Roberta explained.

"I see..." Tenta warily said.

"Cheer up, kid. Vampire bites are relatively painless and even feel good. They are also pretty wild in bed, some even wilder than Succubi, so it should be fun, especially with Fount of 'Vitality.' helping you regenerate your blood faster." Roberta said with a hint of a smirk.

"... She saw through the class, didn't she?" Tenta guessed.

"Oh, and a bit of advice. Feed her now and not in the evening. You don't want your tent to be too crowded later... Or perhaps you do? Hehehe..." Roberta cackled.

"Thanks for the advice..." Tenta stiffly replied and joined the others to eat.

This time, Sierra didn't join everyone at the table, instead diligently training outside.

"Cornelia, I'll be feeding Sierra after lunch..." Tenta informed Cornelia.

Cornelia turned stiff for a moment before sighing. "Do as you wish."

"Finally, you started giving up," Alex smirked.

"..." Cornelia looked toward Alex with a neutral look and continued eating.

"Pii? Can I join?" Daylily's wings perked up.

"No." Cornelia directly rejected, not even glancing over.

"Aw..." Daylily's wings drooped as she continued eating.

"..." Cleo remained silent but still eyed Tenta while eating her steak.

"Cornelia is less against it now..." Tenta noted.

With his increasingly growing 'prowess,' Cornelia gradually made concessions and accepted the situation. He could tell that she didn't like to share him, which is the reaction Tenta would expect from any sane human woman raised in a monogamous society... And that was fine. Like her, he wouldn't want to share her with anyone. Why else would he improve his ability to satisfy her needs? If given the choice, Tenta was fine being in a monogamous relationship since he found a 'harem' to be a pain in the neck... Especially one composed of several 'high-maintenance' girls. Yet, although he didn't ask for one, the harem came to his doorstep.

That was what pressured him to take Fount of Virility in the first place. Otherwise, Succubus's Toy was more than enough.

"Well, since I got it, I might as well make the most out of it." Tenta thought.

After lunch, Tenta exited the house and went outside, where Sierra sat cross-legged on the grass, trying to sense mana.

"Sierra, sorry to disturb you." Tenta walked over and spoke.

"Oh, hello, Tenta. How was your lunch?" Sierra gently smiled and asked.

"It was good, thank you..." Tenta replied, hesitated, and spoke. "About your lunch..."

"Yes...?" Sierra raised her eyebrow, a smirk playing on her lips.

"... Would you have me for lunch?" Tenta half-joked.

"Pfft! Hahaha... Quite a way to invite a lady to lunch." Sierra charmingly laughed, amused, and got up. "Okay, I accept~." She playfully said and hooked her arm around his, pressing herself against him. "Your tent? Or mine?" She asked while gently sniffing him as if smelling a rare meal.

"... Yours... I'll just pick the Silence Rod... I don't want to disturb everyone..." Tenta awkwardly said.

"Hmhm~ Sure..." Sierra seductively chuckled, eyeing him like a predator with crimson eyes, and unhooked her hand. "I'll be waiting~." She said and gracefully walked to her tent.

"Gulp*..." Tenta could only gulp, knowing he was sending himself to a lioness, before returning to his tent, taking the Rod of Silence, and entering Sierra's tent.

Inside, he found Sierra, most of her clothes off, revealing her athletic, pale, and beautiful body and grinning, revealing her fangs.

"I'm going to be eaten!" Tenta inwardly cried.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Cornelia eyed the tent like a hawk. "If he is too tired later, I'm banning Sierra..." She thought and went to study.

63