Chapter 1: I died?!
3.3k 15 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Death and life

My name is Hana, a humble librarian who lived until the age of 33 without family, friends or anyone to miss me.

I was working just like I had done all my life and then... A huge earthquake hit my city, buildings fell, the ground opened up and... Fire, so much fire, it spread burning like dried straw, I couldn't run, everything was blocked, I couldn't scream, my lungs were burning with ashes and embers. No matter how hard I tried, my flesh and will, everything soon as eaten by the fire.

The next thing I remember is being here, floating in a vast space of pure black, I couldn't move, I couldn't see, feel or speak. I didn't know how much time had passed by, any time seemed like an eternity. Had I survived? I was completely debilitated, forever trapped in a broken body locked on a bed, without family, friends or anyone to even cry for me?

I rambled on, thinking about my apparently miserable situation, and eventually I realized that my body felt heavy...

As if a huge pressure was being put on me, like being tied down by tight ropes, I tried to move and I could feel it... feel that I moved! After so much time, a feeling was nothing more than comforting!

I kept moving, but it was more like struggling, I couldn't feel the needles or the soft bed I was supposed to be on? What kind of situation is this? I kept shaking from a side to another, and soon I could feel a crack, clearly a crack! Something had broken!

Soon my whole body began to itch, as if to tell me to continue what I'd been doing until now, it felt like an "instinct?
I couldn't stand the tingling sensation in my body, it was too much, I had to make it stop, I kept swinging, faster and harder!

CRACK, CRACK--- C-

I'm out! I can breathe and move again! but something's wrong...
My arms, since when do I have 4 of them?!? My vision, it's strange, I can see more than before, but differently, it's confusing as hell!!!

I feel weak, all that work to get out of that darkness... From that egg?? And now this?!?! It can only be some kind of dream or nightmare.

I waited for a while, what seems like a long time, and soon I feel hungry... This can't be a dream, I'm too conscious to be one, could this be the famous Isekai that everyone dream about so much?

All right, I think I can handle it... Maybe? If I remember these stories correctly, the reincarnated protagonist should be very powerful or at least have a stolen ability. How do I find out if a have those powers? I need to speak Status?

 

"Status?"

 

[Status]
Name:N/A Species: Solitary honeybee
Level: 1 Class: Queen Mana: N/D
Life: 3 Str: 0.2 Def: 0.1
Spr: 1.3 Int: 15 Wis: 5

 

[Skills]

{Wax making} lv 1

Use plant material to create wax that can be used for various purposes.

{Create Honey} lv 1

Create honey from flower nectar.

{Maternal Connection} - locked

You can command and impose your own will on your offspring

{Egg laying} Lv 1

Make your offspring with our body nutrients.

[Laying options]

- Work bee Lv1

- Soldier Bee lv1

{Memorial Memory} Lv1
You can create mental references to accurately remember events, information and places..

 

[Traits]

{Wise}

You have accumulated a lot of knowledge throughout your life

Intelligence +20% Wisdom+30%

{Fear of burning}
You have suffered a great trauma related to fire, so much so that it has engraved itself on your soul, and has become something you cannot tolerate

Life -25% Fire Defence -85%

{Conserned player}
You think too much, and you always think the worst, even the wise become useless in the face of indecision.

Wisdom -75% Speed -5

 

Weeeell... that's something to start with, I guess?

 

This is a story that I decided to create and share with the world, if it has mistakes or isn't very good have patience with me, it's my first story and English isn't my first language.

90