Ch: 86 [A deal with Michelle]
1.1k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Peter's POV]

I couldn't help but smirk as Michelle walked ahead of me, her face slightly red with embarrassment. She was a puzzle - tough and sarcastic outwardly, but I could sense something more beneath the surface. There was an allure to her that I couldn't quite resist, despite her sharp wit.

As I caught up to her, I couldn't resist poking fun at her. "Aw, don't be shy, Jones. I was just messing with you. It was a cute sound, really."

"Shut up!" She snapped, but I noticed her lips twitch upwards, even as her blush grew deeper.

"Alright, alright," I laughed. "I'll be serious. We should get something to eat first. There's this nice restaurant downtown that has amazing food. I know a shortcut, too. We should be able to cut off a good 20 minutes or so if we take that route."

"Let's go then," Michelle replied, a bit too eagerly.

I nodded and started leading the way. We chatted about mundane things as we walked, and soon enough, we were in front of the restaurant. I opened the door and let Michelle walk inside. "After you."

Michelle's eyebrow raised. "What a gentleman."

I shrugged, a sly smile spreading across my face, "Only for special occasions."

"Oh, really?"

"You can always find out," I whispered in her ear.

"..." She didn't respond.

"Anyway, let's get seated," I pulled away and started making my way towards a table.

After a few moments, Michelle followed me, sitting down across from me, "You've been here before?"

"Only once, though I didn't get to eat anything thanks to some mutants running wild," I answered honestly excluding the part that I came here with May back then. Well, not that she needs to know that, right now.

"Trouble seems to pop up everywhere you go, Parker," Michelle took the menu and started reading it.

"I guess," I said as I looked at the menu, wondering what Michelle would order.

Michelle closed the menu after going through it. She leaned forward and whispered, "The prices are insane. How much do you have? I'll pitch in what I have." 

Hahaha, I almost broke out laughing at that, but managed to keep a straight face.

"Relax. It's on me. Today's date is a free treat. You don't have to pay anything," I gave her a reassuring smile.

"So, next time you are gonna charge me?" She asked with a smirk.

"Depends, will you be okay with next time?" I countered.

She clicked her tongue, "Tsk. So sure of yourself."

"I can see the signs, Jones," I said with a wink.

"Signs of what?"

"Nothing... Nothing... One must know what they want in life," I threw her words back at her. Man, it feels so good to counter her with her own words. I still remember that day. Hahaha... That look on her face.

She glared at me for a moment before looking away.

I called over a waiter.

"Go on, don't hold back," I said as he waited for us to order.

"Fine," Michelle rolled her eyes and ordered a steak and mashed potatoes.

"And you, sir?" He turned to me.

"I'll have the same," I replied and looked at her, "Oh, and open a bottle of red wine. Something on the lighter side. I'll leave the choice to you."

"Very well, sir," The waiter left.

I looked back at her, only to see her looking at me with a strange expression, "What? It's not like we are gonna drink the whole bottle. It will help with the taste."

"I thought the purpose of going to restaurants was to enjoy their meals. Not drown your meal with alcohol, I guess I'm not used to being treated by a gentleman with great money, Mister," She put emphasis on the 'mister', while smirking.

"Oh, my, don't tell me you can't hold a glass of red wine?! Really?" I said with a hint of a taunt. I loved provoking Michelle. She has the cutest reaction ever. I'll make a mental note of that later.

She glared, "Don't look down on me, Parker."

"I wouldn't dare," I rolled my eyes.

"Keep doing that and you might lose them," she retorted back, probably talking about the previous eye rolling.

"I heard you were a black belt or something like that. So, if you defeat me in a fight, I'll gladly give you those two precious treasures of mine and I'll even follow you as your slave for life, but if I win..." I leaned forward and looked into her eyes, "You shall become my woman." I teased further, to which, surprisingly, she didn't throw any snarky remark. 

Oh... 

She just bit her lower lip, her face bright red. 

Oooh... 

"Why are you blushing? Wait! Do you have that kind of fetish?! Being defeated and humiliated, then made a slave for the winner, is that how this fantasy of yours works!?" I continued to tease, making her even redder with each passing second.

"...Says you... you sick bastard, jacking off on hentai all day long."

My brain froze for a brief moment.

"...You think too much of me, I don't just jack off while watching. I prefer doing it with my girlfriends," I told her the raw and unbelievable truth to her. I'm sure she'll laugh it off. She'll never believe that I have more than one girlfriend, right? Right. She won't.

Michelle suddenly became silent. Did I go too far?

"Hahaha... Girlfriends? That's a good joke!" She blurted out.

She got me with those big beautiful eyes of hers. What should I reply with to turn the tables around?

"Wanna bet?" I whispered to her with a low voice, smirking at the end.

"Really? Fine, what's the bet? Oh, and I ain't fighting you... Don't want to break your limbs and get sued," Michelle asked while slightly gulping, with hints of curiosity hidden inside her eyes.

"I have two girlfriends and both of them know about each other. So, here's the bet, after our meal, I'll take you to them and introduce you. You can ask them whatever you want. I lose if they deny and you lose if they accept. The loser will follow the winner's three orders," I laid down the offer.

"...Are you that confident?" She questioned.

"Yup!"

"Three orders?"

"Yup! No matter what the winner asks the loser."

"Shit! Nope, not falling for that trap. I'm sure you got a plan and I'll lose this bet miserably and you will ask me to kiss you or worse. No, thank you," she denied my challenge.

I snapped my fingers dramatically. "That's too bad..."

"Stop playing around."

"Too bad, really! I've had your beautiful lips lingering inside my mind for the longest time," I said. I may be joking, but at the same time not entirely... What I just told her was true... At least it's not like she's ever gonna believe it, though.

"...Uhm." Michelle cleared her throat, looking to the side. "If you like me, just say so instead of beating around the bush..."

"I did tell you, remember? First date, second date till the fourth date? You don't confess to someone just like that, do you? Plus, I'm an understanding man. It doesn't matter to me whether you like me or not yet, you'll fall for me in due time, I have plenty of ways."

Michelle seemed to be thinking about what to say for a moment.

"Let's do it. Five dates. Once everything's fine and we know each other better, I'll answer you, Peter. About liking you or not," she suddenly proposed extending her hand toward me.

My eyes lit up hearing what she said... I felt my heart starting to beat a bit faster.

"Nice to know I made an impression," I reached across the table and held her extended hand in mine.

Soon, the waiter arrived with our food, and we started eating.

"That was a joke, right? Your two girlfriends?" She started interrogating me midway through the meal.

"You can still take the bet and find out? Or maybe beat me in a fight and as your blind slave, I'll have no other option but to say the truth and serve you," I replied while continuing to chew on a piece of the steak I had taken into my mouth.

"Oh, Parker. I'll find out one way or the other. Mark my words..."

"Can't wait..."

---

'favorite' the chapter if you liked it.

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 17 advance Chapters⭐ + [Starting a new life on Knowhere - 16 chs early access] 

[New billing system. No double billing. You get 1 month regardless of the date you join.]
---

Next, Ch: 87: New feelings

Ch: 88: Liz and Flash

Ch: 89: Who are you, Peter Parker?

Ch: 90: Loan scam

Ch: 91: A cat and a Goblin

-------

LEAVE A COUPLE OF REVIEWS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET👍👍

---

35