Ch: 88 [Liz and Flash]
658 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enjoy the bonus chapter and give me those power stones

----

Look at these kids, pointing guns at me. Man, thugs these days...

I squinted my eyes, unimpressed by their threats.

"Last warning, boy. Scram!" The thug warned me again.

"Boy?" I used my speed and snatched the gun from his hand before he could realize it. I pressed it on his forehead. I looked at his friend, "What? Are you gonna shoot me?" Before he could reply, I shot his right arm, with which he was holding his handgun, then shot his kneecap.

[Bang!] [Bang!] Two shots were fired...

"Arggg!!" He fell to the ground, screaming in pain as blood poured out of his wounds.

His buddy widened his eyes in horror upon watching me shoot his friends. He wanted to run but he was now at my gunpoint.

"What was that about blowing my brains off?" I asked and shot both his shoulders, followed by two shots on his knees.

"Arghhhh!!!" He joined his friend on the ground. Both of them screamed in agony while groveling on the floor.

I approached the woman, "You alright?"

The woman trembled fearfully. She stared at me with a horrified expression and nodded her head weakly.

"Good. Now, here's what we are gonna do. You go your own way and forget my face, yeah?" I suggested.

The woman nodded vigorously in response.

"Good," I looked around. Luckily, there weren't any cameras in the vicinity. I turned toward the lady, "What are you waiting for? Go. You don't want to get entangled with the cops, do you? And you fuckers, one more sound, and I'll blow your brains out." Those two grabbed their mouths and continued to groan in pain. 

From her skimpy attire, she looks like a prostitute. Most probably, these guys are her clients. They planned to rob her. My eyes went toward her purse that was lying on the ground. I can see packs of condoms, lubes, and cash. Well, since the street whores carry money with them all the time, this scenario isn't uncommon. Anyway, since she seemed fine, I decided to let her go. I doubt she'll open her mouth.

The girl picked up her items and was about to run.

"Wait!" I stopped her. She froze instantly.

I went to those two guys and began to search their bodies. Oh, would you look at that? If I add all the cash they were carrying, it totals $3000, nice. These rich fuckers. I took the cash and walked up to her.

"Here. Take it." I gave her the cash.

Her eyes sparkled seeing the cash. She accepted it and ran immediately without saying anything. Well, smart move. 

Now, these fucks. With that many shots fired, cops are bound to show up and I can't let myself get caught like this, neither can I let them identify me. So...

"Sorry, but, you guys have to die," I bent down and punched their throats, hard, crushing their windpipes instantly. Their eyes rolled back. Then, I flung them high up in the air with all my strength and watched their bodies disappear from my sight, "Oohhh! That's too far. Well..."

With that settled, I tugged the gun in my jacket and walked out of the alleyway.

Just as I predicted, cops showed up. As for me, I acted like a passerby who heard gunshots and came running to check only to find two dead bodies lying on the ground. Oh, that kinda looks like a meat splatter, huh? Hmm, I overdid it, didn't I? Ah, well, nothing I can do now. They should have chosen a better profession rather than being thugs.

Well, time to head home...

...

...

As I was walking toward my house, I saw Flash and Liz arguing in the central park. Ah, Flash. It's been a while since I gave him a nice dosage of pain. Plus the added XTC tablets, I put in his body back when he was still in hospital... Well, let's just say he got some complications down there after his recovery. The tablets created a chain reaction with his other meds and his family jewels kinda fucked up due to that.

Poor guy.

Well, that's the price for trying to kill me.

Anyway, I wonder what's going on between Flash and Liz?

I'm sure Liz broke up with Flash months ago and is madly in love with Spiderman, that's me. So, why is that retard bastard arguing with her?

I sneaked in closer without them noticing me and hid behind a tree to listen to their conversation.

"Liz, please, give me one last chance. I'll change," Flash pleaded to Liz desperately while grabbing her hands.

Oh, Flash, dude, you should learn how to take a hint. Liz has no intention of getting back to you anymore. Look at her pissed-off expression.

"Flash, we already talked about this. I don't want to get back to you. Please leave me alone," Liz frowned and pulled away from him.

"But Liz, I swear I will change. Just give me one last chance," Flash tried to grab her hands again.

Wow! What tenacity. But, Liz ain't buying it. Look at how pissed she became.

"Didn't you hear what I said!? You think I don't know what you planned to do to me that night? Jake spilled everything about your plan. I'm glad that you got beaten up by some random dude that night or else who knows what you would have done to me. I mean, freaking drugs?! You wanted to drug me to fuck me and dump me like some trash!? What kind of a man are you!?" Liz yelled at Flash angrily while slapping his hands away.

Ah! Nice performance, Liz. Oh, if you are wondering why Jake spilled everything to Liz. Well, Spiderman might have blackmailed him with the videos of his granny mistress strapon fetish. Let's just not go into it. I don't want to vomit.

Flash remained silent hearing Liz's rebuke. His expression turned grim as guilt flashed past his face. Well, guess karma really hit him hard this time.

Liz glared at Flash coldly before sighing out loud, "Look, Flash, we are done. So, you better stop stalking me before I call the cops. Goodbye!" She spat out coldly. Without giving Flash another glance, she walked away.

Stalking?!

"Where are you going you fucking ungrateful bitch?" Flash grabbed her arm and pulled her close harshly.

Whoa! Flash snapped! Liz struggled to free herself from his grasp but Flash wouldn't budge an inch. Looks like he lost his cool after getting rejected for the nth time.

Hmm... I need to step in now. Liz might get hurt...

Before I could interfere, Flash slapped Liz hard across the face. Her body tumbled down on the ground.

"Ahh!!" Liz screamed in pain while touching her swollen red cheek. Tears gushed out from her eyes.

Flash loomed over her menacingly. A twisted grin appeared on his face, "Did you think I'd let you go so easily? You ungrateful bitch. I spent so much money on you and you... You won't even let me kiss you... Two fucking years wasted..." He crouched down and grabbed Liz's hair painfully, "Do you think anyone else would accept a slut like you? Huh? No one wants to be with a slut like you." 

He pulled out a knife from his pocket. It was small but looked sharp. I thought that the passerby would try to stop him, but like fucking sheep, they ignored them, and quickly cleared out from the park, without even glancing at Liz. Guess New Yorkers got used to this kind of shit by now... With the gang wars going on, no doubt they would prefer minding their own business instead of sticking their noses where it doesn't belong.

I took out my phone and quickly began to record the incident.

Flash placed the tip of his knife over Liz's neck and grinned devilishly, "Should I cut your pretty face? Would that teach you a lesson? Huh?" He teased Liz sadistically.

Liz trembled in fear. Her face turned pale. She shook her head, begging Flash not to hurt her while tears flowed nonstop from her eyes.

I walked out of the hiding and walked toward them.

"I should have left a piece of shit like you to die on the road," I spoke out calmly.

Flash flinched upon hearing my voice. He turned around to look at me with a startled expression.

"Look at who it is, my almighty savior, Peter Parker. Tell her, Peter, tell her to come back to me," He pointed his knife at me threateningly and forced a laugh.

Liz widened her eyes seeing me. Her teary eyes flashed past with surprise before turning into despair.

"Peter... Run... He's crazy..." She warned me. 

Wait! Is she actually worried about me more than herself? Tsk. I feel like an ass for trying to use her for my gain. Although she was with Flash when he used to bully 'Peter', but seeing her now... I guess, she has changed, huh? But, it would seem, some fucker never changes. I thought a good beating will help him change his ways, but I guess, this version of Flash is just a fucker, nothing more. 

"Shut up you bitch! Who gave you permission to talk?!" Flash roared angrily.

"Enough!" I grabbed his right wrist and punched his lower jaw with my left fist.

Bam!!!

Flash's body flew backward and crashed violently against the ground. The knife in his hand slipped off and landed a few feet away from him.

He groaned in pain.

I turned toward Liz and helped her up, "You alright?" I asked while checking her face. Yup. There's gonna be a nasty bruise there tomorrow. Flash sure did slap her hard.

Liz nodded slowly and hugged me tightly while burying her face in my chest, "Thank you... Peter..."

"Don't thank me yet. Call the cops and tell them what happened. I'll be the witness, and I've got hard proof," I patted Liz's head gently and assured her.

She nodded her head firmly. 

I looked at Flash. Ah, this fucker is unconscious. I wanted to beat him up a bit more, but... I know. I'll sneak up into his cell and beat him up later or pay the inmates to beat him up for me. Yeah, that's a great idea.


'favorite' the chapter if you liked it.

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 18 advance Chapters⭐ 

[New billing system. No double billing. You get 1 month regardless of the date you join.]
---

Next, Ch: 89: Who are you, Peter Parker?

Ch: 90: Loan scam

Ch: 91: A cat and a Goblin

Ch: 92: Massage turned pleasure

Ch: 93: Peter & Sue

-------

---

Check out> Marvel Shattered Dimensions: Kill the Heroes >Webnovel.

31