Ch: 96 [A moment with Michelle]
606 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

BIG SHOUT OUT- Shattered Dimensions: Marvel x DC [Released on Webnovel]

If you enjoy Zombie Marvel and DC, you will like this one. It's obviously a harem ff.

-----

I can recognize that messy brown hair everywhere. Isn't it Michelle? Why is she here? Wait, is she buying a dress for our date tomorrow? Aww... That's sweet of her. Should I approach her?

I'm pretty sure she didn't notice me. Okay, I'm gonna approach her from behind and scare the shit out of her.

Alright, here goes nothing. I quietly approached her, and she was completely engrossed in the clothes. From the looks of it, she was trying to figure out which one to buy from the two dresses before her. I'm just a few feet away from her, and she still didn't notice me.

Now!

"Booo..." 

"Shit..." Michelle suddenly shouted. Her body trembled from shock, her eyes widened, and she dropped the dresses from her hands, followed it with a punch. It was a great reflex, unfortunately...

I swooped down and caught the dresses as her fist went over my head. Then I stood up and showed the dresses, "I can't believe you dropped the dresses! How clumsy of you, Michelle," I said teasingly.

"What the hell?" She snatched the dresses from my hands while trying to steady her breathing, as her heartbeat had yet to come down. "The fuck did you do that, Parker?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? I wanted to scare you and it worked. Look at your face! Hahaha..." I couldn't control my laughter and just pointed at her. Her face was red, either from anger or from embarrassment. Who knows? But it was kinda childish but fun.

"Arghhhh!" She cursed under her breath.

"Hahaha... Sorry about that. Didn't think it would give you that much of a shock. So, confused with which one to choose from, huh?" I pointed at the dresses, trying to ease the tension.

"Is it that obvious?"

I nodded.

"Seriously, what do I do? This one, the colors are boring, or is it?" She lifted the first dress. "Or this one, with this cute design? What do you think, Peter?"

"Is it a special event?" I know she wanted to buy it for our date but I feigned ignorance, hoping she'd play along.

She tilted her head a little. "I... I guess you can say it is. You know, a friend is taking me out."

I narrowed my eyes on her. I noticed that she was stuttering and there was a light tint of red on her cheeks. That expression seems like... Shyness?! Hmm... "So, a friend?" I asked curiously.

"Ye-Yeah! Just a friend," She confirmed.

"Ah! I remember now... Didn't this friend of yours already say no need to change anything and be your usual self?" I pointed out.

"Oh! Uhm... well, you see. Yeah, he said it, but... ah!" She averted her gaze and puffed her cheeks.

'Cute.' So, she can make such an expression, huh? But, why spend money when your financial situation is in a pickle, Michelle? I wanted to tell her that but that will hurt her pride.

"Ah, I get it. Why not try both and show me? Maybe I can tell you which looks good on you," I suggested and smiled at her.

"Really?!" She sounded very excited but quickly returned her expression back to her usual poker face, "You just want to see me try these dresses."

"Possibly, and probably. Let's just say 99%, maybe 100%. Yup, I want to see you try them," I bluntly told her with no hesitation.

"Pervert," She whispered.

"Yup, guilty as charged." I chuckled and shrugged, not trying to deny it.

"Whatever, just follow me," She turned around and started walking.

I smiled seeing this and just followed her. Maybe I can enjoy and tease Michelle some more. Well, nothing wrong with that, right?

"Wait here," She stopped me near the changing room and went inside. "No peeking, Parker." She closed the door on my face.

"What the heck? Do I look like I want to sneak a peek?"

"Don't get cocky, Parker."

"Uggh...!" I sighed and waited patiently.

Soon, the door of her changing room opened, "H-How does it look? Be honest with me."

Her tone was kinda nervous. I guess she really wants an honest answer. Let's check her out. Ahem! I mean, check her dress out.

It was the first dress. Nothing too fancy or exposing, but it certainly was cute. She got a slim body and this dress accentuated it quite well. It was a dark violet-colored single piece. She got her arms and shoulders exposed and the dress ends just around her knees, showing her slender legs.

It took me a few minutes before I replied, "Why don't you turn around for a sec? I wanna check the back side as well."

"You perv. Well, enjoy while it lasts," She sighed and twirled for me. I'm enjoying every second of this! Michelle has no idea, though.

My eyes automatically went below her waist but that is clearly not the best spot to look. Those slender and nice legs are enough to send some people into a frenzy. And that shape of her butt is making it impossible for me not to think of having some 'fun'. 

"So?" She turned around, "Stop drooling and be honest, okay?"

"You definitely don't want me to answer that question honestly," I clicked my tongue and rubbed the back of my head.

"Out with it, Parker," Michelle raised her eyebrows impatiently with a sly smirk. She knows she looks hot in that not-so-revealing yet so-sexy dress.

"Fine, you look really hot in that dress," I blurted, giving her my sincere, totally 'not lusty at all', response. "It fits you well."

"What a gentleman," Michelle looked pleased with my compliment and snorted. "Well, time for the next one." She went inside her dressing room and came back. This time it was the black bodycon dress with a white shirt inside.

Unlike the other dress, this one looks mature, sophisticated, and definitely much more beautiful than the previous one. I mean, this one got that look. It's hard to explain but trust me on this, this is the dress.

"So?"

"If you want to win this friend over, then that's the best choice. It does suit you," I gave her a bit of simple advice and crossed my hands, tilting my head while checking the dress from top to bottom.

She looked at her own reflection in the mirror while tugging on the bottom part of the dress, checking the fitting. "This friend, do you think he'll like this dress?" She asked in a low voice.

"Definitely," I simply answered.

Michelle nodded and entered back inside. After a few minutes, she came out with her casual outfit and bought the dress without saying a word.

After buying the dress, Michelle walked in front of me silently while I followed behind. Suddenly she stopped, causing me to stop as well. I wonder what happened?

She slowly turned around and stared at me with serious eyes, "Peter..." She called my name.

"Yes?"

"Thanks, I guess... For helping me choose a dress," She thanked me while scratching her cheeks lightly.

A smile appeared on my face. "Michelle..."

"I guess you are going to follow me again like that day, aren't you?" She guessed accurately.

I scratched the tip of my nose and laughed awkwardly, "Hehe... Is it that obvious?" I nervously grinned while laughing.

"Parker..." Michelle sighed, "Do whatever you want."

We walked through the mall and invited her to the nearest cafe for some quick snacks. Then, we spent some time in the bowling alley playing a few rounds. We were almost on equal footing, but I won by only one point, which pissed her off big time. I can tell by the glare she shot towards me.

Then, it was time to head back. I decided to give her a lift back home. "Need a ride?" I offered.

Michelle shook her head lightly while looking away, "I'm fine. I can take public transport back home."

"Come on, I insist. Besides, it's getting late, and public transport might be crowded right now," I persuaded her again.

"Parker, I said I'm fine. Don't you have other things to do?" She refused again.

"Other than annoying you, nope!" I blatantly admitted.

Michelle sighed helplessly. She knew I wouldn't leave her alone unless she accepted my offer. "Fine... Fine, you win. Are you happy now?"

"Yup, let's go." 

"That's a fancy bike," She commented after seeing my motorcycle. 

"Wanna drive?" I handed her my helmet.

"Nope. I don't have a license," Michelle refused and sat behind me. 

"Ah! So, there's something, Miss Jones can't do, huh?" I teased her.

"Shut up and drive, Parker," Michelle wrapped her hands around my waist and leaned forward. "Oh, and don't get distracted."

I felt her soft breasts touching my back which made me blush. This girl, she's doing this on purpose! But this feels nice... I can feel her warmth even through my clothes. Alright, time to drive.

"Hold tight." I stepped on the throttle and drove away from the parking lot.

Michelle tightened her hold around my waist as I drove.

"So, what's in that other bag? The one you've been trying to hide from me," I asked curiously while driving carefully.

"None of your business, Parker!" She yelled while holding tightly onto me.

"Come on, Michelle... Tell me~!" I tried to persuade her.

"Never!" She shouted again.

"Please~!"

"Something for my date tomorrow. Happy now?" Michelle finally answered me.

"Who's this friend of yours?" I smirked.

"Someone annoying and a pain in the ass," Michelle bluntly answered.

"Ouch..." I clutched my chest acting hurt.

"Focus on the road..." 

"Whatever you say, Miss Jones." I laughed and accelerated the bike speed.

We soon arrived outside her house. Michelle got off the bike and handed me back my helmet.

"Parker..."

"Hmm...?"

"It was fun," Michelle turned around and walked away.

"Same here, Michelle... See you tomorrow."

Michelle waved her hand without turning around and entered her house.

I smiled and drove back home with today's memory fresh in my mind.

*****

'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 18 advance Chapters⭐ 

[New billing system. No double billing. You get 1 month regardless of the date you join.]
---

Next, Ch: 97: Scuba diving

Ch: 98: Michelle & Parker

Ch: 99: Uneasiness

Ch: 100: Mark of Kaine

31