Extra: 3
426 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to my patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB <3 <3 <3

Become a patron to have access to the 18+ chapters!: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses  


 It was dark. But slowly, the scene materialized itself before me: my little sister was sleeping right beside me in her single bed, so close our bodies were touching. Her shirt was half unbuttoned, and one of her small, soft, and pale white tits was exposed. The vision lone turned me hard, and I, like an animal without any self-control, simply reached for her exposed tit, and grabbed it.

 “Argn…”, Allicia muttered in her sleep, her face turning almost melancholic.

 Yet, I continued to grope her, feeling all of her softness in my hand, shaking and squeezing her tiny breast, encircling her nipple with my finger until it turned hard, when I started to pinch and twist and pull at them.

 My breathing was turning erratic, and my heart beating fast, I reached my free hand under Allicia, and guided my fingers straight to her groin. Slick, I slid my hand into her pants, and touched her over her panties, feeling her inner thighs, her mounds, and her clit, rubbing, pressing and massaging her well, until I felt her underwear getting more and more humid.

 “Uhm? What? Big brother?”, Allicia seemed to wake up right while I enjoyed myself. “What- What are you doing?!”, she tried to push my hands away. But something else had taken over me, I wasn’t myself anymore, I couldn’t come up with any sensible thought in my head, and the world felt bizarrely irrelevant. The only thing that mattered was my carnal desire. And I would satisfy it.

 “Hurgh!”, I fought back against Allicia’s hands, and groped her even harder, pinching her nipples to the point where she moaned in pain.

 “Aarhn!”

 My little sister tried to get away from me, but I turned around, and got over her, pinning her against the cushion. My hand slid inside her panties and I pushed my fingers inside of her.

 “Aarghmm! Bi-Big brother, what are you doing?!”, Allicia turned her face to the side, and looked at me from the corner of her eyes, tears springing up, and running down her cheek.

 “I’m doing what I was supposed to do from the beginning. This is what little sisters exist for”, The words came out of my mouth as if I wasn’t the one talking. It almost felt that I wasn’t even moving my body, but simply watching as things unrolled by themselves. But I was, undoubtedly, leaning over my little sister and pressing her against the cushion.

 “No! Stop! I-I’m sorry, big bro, I won’t make you watch weird stuff with me anymore! I won’t get angry at you anymore, so, please!”

 “Shut up! Just be a good girl, and take me!”, I said, pulling Allicia’s pants down, and lowering her underwear too. A string of some liquid created a bridge between her pussy and the panties. She was scared, but ready.

I pulled off my own dick, put it against Allicia’s groin, and slowly started to put it inside of her.

 “Aahn! Aaaahnnn…!”, she moaned, her eyes rolling up inside her skull.

 “We’re only halfway there, little sis”, I smiled, feeling something no masturbation session could ever offer me, the heat, moist, and tightness of my own blood-related little sister.

 Then I couldn’t help myself anymore, and I thrusted my full length inside of Allicia.

 “Uughm...! Uuhmm! Um-Waaahn!”, she groaned, drool running down her chin.

 And so, I started fucking my little sister.

  I pushed and pulled, I thrusted myself to the base of my cock, and almost took my cock out of her, leaving only the tip always inside. With each move, she became wetter and wetter, and I harder and harder.

 I didn’t stop groping her tits either, but actually ripped her pajama shirt apart, and grabbed both of her tits with my hands.

 Allicia was holding tight to the sheets of her bed as I fucked her like a dog and her powerless position only made me even more excited; I pulled her arms back, and raised her face off her drooled pillow, holding tight onto her wrists, and making her moan at the rhythm of my thrusts.

 “Ham! Ham! Ham! Ham!”, her little tits jiggled just slightly, and I didn’t know if I should focus, on her wet pussy, or on her breasts. “B-Big bro…!”, she moaned. “big bro! Big bro! Big bro!”, her cheeks turned completely red, and she seemed to finally surrender to the pleasures I offered her.

 I let go of her arms, and her face fell flat on the pillow once more, but I grabbed her butt, and inserted my thumb, slowly, into her asshole.

 “Aaarghn!”, she almost screamed, and I had no idea how our aunt, who should be at home already, wasn’t listening to any of that commotion.

 I didn’t pay attention to the little details, however, for I was about to cum: “I’m almost there, Allicia! Just a little more, and I’ll cum inside of you!”

 “No! I’ll get pregnant!”

 “Then get pregnant with my child!”

 I felt my balls tingling, my dick twitching, and in no time I had my teeth gritted, and muscles tensed up. As I reached the apex of the act, I pushed my dick deep inside Allicia, to the base of my cock, and poured my semen right in her womb. I came so much, my sperm was overflowing from her pussy, and dripping onto her bedsheet, and once I pulled my penis off my little sister, it was like opening a dam, with a lot more of my jizz falling off her.

 Allicia simply fell on the bed, immobile, convulsing from time to time, leaking my semen from her pussy, and crying her eyes out, though her face was completely red.

 I felt the nirvana of post-ejaculation, and for some reason not caring about the consequences of what I had just done even at that moment, I simply laid down on the bed by her side, and fell asleep…

 Or should I say, I woke up.
-------

Author's note: Please, become a Patreon if you want to have access to more 18+ chapters ^_^

9