Teachers Duties (3)
62 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rucheng, “Kill others?”

Lee Myung, “Yes!”

“…” this place!

Lee Myung, “Anything else master?”

Rucheng, “Why is my robes the only one that looks like this?”

Lee Myung, “Isn’t it because you are a commoner master?”

Rucheng, “Huh?”

Lee Myung, “Commoners don’t usually teach nobles and its to show our status against yours.”

Rucheng, “How many teachers are there like me?”

Lee Myung, “Master, you are the second in the university. There’s grandmaster Tae.”

Rucheng, “Who is he?”

Lee Myung, “I-I don’t know, all we know is that he too is a commoner who teaches at the university but he is in seclusion.”

Rucheng, “What’s that?”

Lee Myung, “Cultivating.”

Rucheng, “That again?”

Lee Myung, “Yes master.”

Waving her fan open she took in a deep breath, ‘This is a bit too much!’ … “Myung-ah, one last thing.”

Lee Myung, “Yes Master?”

Rucheng, “Do people of all ages attend the university?”

Lee Myung, “Yes master, all under the age of one hundred and we are all nobles.”

Rucheng, “What university do the commoners attend?”

Lee Myung, “I thought that was your last question master…”

Rucheng, “Don’t be selfish, you know master has no memories!”

Lee Myung, “Da Yu College.”

Rucheng, “Alright, thank you my love. Go wait with the others.”

Bowing, Lee Myung walked off and waited. Just as her students were done relieving themselves, they were about to walk off when from the side two females in blue robes walked over calling their master.

“Lady Qin… welcome back?”

Rucheng, “…”

Silence, she didn’t know who they were and again, those forced smiles made her hands itch… “Good morning ladies and yes, I am back.”

Turning to her students she said slowly, “Greet Lady…”

“Good morning Lady Ming… Good morning Lady Han,” they answered to her call.

Lady Ming, “Good morning children, remember to behave yourselves, your master has just returned earlier than she should have and still needs to take it easy.”

“Thank you for the guidance, Lady Ming,” her students sang.

‘So this one is Ming and the other Han…’ she thought.

The one called Lady Han looked Rucheng over with contempt, “Are you sure you should be back so soon? We don’t want to waste resources again.”

“Whats that supposed to mean?” She snapped back at Lady Han. The fan in her hand slapped closed with force. When Rucheng heard that comment something in her body violently reacted. The martial power in her body almost exploded but the spiritual power immediately got sucked into her fan but it wasn’t enough and a powerful yet subtle flux was sent out into the surrounding passing by everyone even through the pavilions flipping books over.

Lady Ming and Lady Han looked at Rucheng with widened eyes. Staring at her in shock, while Rucheng herself couldn’t believe it but pretended not to notice. Turning to her students she waved them off and they started walking back to the Silent and Wise pavilion.

Rucheng turned to give the two ladies a once over and scanned her surroundings… walking off she could feel the piercing and curious gazes starring at her.

Closing the pavilion doors behind her she took a deep breath in. Exhaling the spiritual energy mixed within the air fluxed, flipping pages and the robes of her students.

Snapping too when she heard the fluttering she opened her eyes and quickly waved her fan to suck up the martial power in the room.

“Sorry, I am so sorry my babies, master didn’t mean to,” she apologised to them making sure they weren’t hurt by checking them; what she didn’t know was that the children weren’t shocked at the uncontrolled martial power but at the word “babies.”

After settling down she took out a basket of apples. Picking up bowls she handed one to each child and said them, “Line up by the side door, we’ll be having snack time in the garden.”

Doing as they were told, lining up after resting earlier on, the children felt refreshed and were looking forward to this “snack time.” Telling them to pick a place and sit down on the grass.

Sitting down they looked at their master while she cup up peaches and apples, which she took from her mother before. Distributing the sliced up fruits into their bowls, “Eat up, you’ll need the energy,” she said to them.

Turning her back she started singing again but this time, a different song, “The fathers face is stern and strong, he sits and judges right from wrong, he weighs our lives the short and long and loves the little children.

The mother gives the gift of life and watches over every wife, her gentle smile lands so strife she loves her little children.

The warrior stands before the fort, protecting us where’er we go, with sword and shield and spear and bow, he guards the little children.

The Crone is very wise and old and sees our fates as they unfold, she lifts her lamp of shining gold and leads the little children.

The smith he labours day and night, to put the world of men to right, with hammer, plough and fire bright the builds for little children.

The maiden dances through the sky, she lives in every lovers sigh, her smile teaches birds to fly, gives dreams to little children.

The seven gods who made us all, are listening if we should call so close your eyes you shall not fall, they see you little children.

Just close your eyes you shall not fall they see you little children.

Seeing that she wasn’t looking and seemed to be minding her own business, they looked at one another not knowing yet again, what to do. This song she sang yet again made them calm and want to sing with… a few of them mumbled the words although they didn’t know them while slowly munching down of the fruits.

Seeing that some of their classmate were eating and singing, the ones who didn’t followed along and ate. Soon the humming and mumbling became words then came the harmony.

She heard the little voices behind her and smiled… ‘Seems like it works in this world too.’

There may be mistakes, forgive me

3