Arc 1–Chapter 47
196 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47 [Finding a Training Instructor]


After eating, much to Succi's surprise, I and Yuuro strolled the Lucia town. She followed us and inquired.


" Prince, you're not going to the Western Continent? "


" Yeah, I decided to take a break for a bit. "


And train my horrible fighting skills. Just remembering the horrible and exhausting cabbit hunting are enough to discourage me to take a much harder and difficult E ranked quests. I need to have a decent fighting skills and for that, I need to find a decent someone who can teach me. 


I glance at the back, I can see Avro following us in the distance. Sighing, I decided to stop and wait for him. A few minutes after, he manage to catch up to us. 


Glancing at us and particularly at me, he says " I see that you have a common decency and etiquette. "


Well.. I can't help it that I am still angry on what happened. Since the fight– Or I, being angry at him, Every day that I have gone to do my quest as an adventurer in the western continent, I am avoiding talking and encountering Avro. (and mostly the reason that I keep avoiding him and adverting to talk to him was his particularly creepy behavior since the Incident– It was horrible and scary.)


I know that my behavior is probably immature and childish. Definitely yes, it is immature and childish. If my Mother back from earth had seen my behavior, I would definitely receive a whack on my head and a lengthy lecture of forgiveness and blah blah blah.


Sighing, I glance at Yuuro and Succi who was looking at us. Yuuro with a 'I don't care' attitude and Succi who have a hopeful look in her eyes.


" I apologize for my behavior, Avro. " I said, nearly bowing, thankfully I remembered what have Succi and Avro taught to me– they would probably be not pleased if I bowed to them. Remembering on what happened with the Lucia Citizens, they aren't pleased with my 'humbleness'. Quoting what have they said, “A Prince shouldn't bow towards the commoners and servants– beings lower than himself. ” Those are just one of the things that they have taught me among the other things.


" It was rather rude of me to ignore and be angry for what you did. I apologize for my childish behavior. "


I glance at Avro and ignored the " But little prince is just really a kid! " from the background. For a minute, we have a silent staring contest and finally I sighed in relief in my mind when I saw Avro nodding his head.


" Your apology is accepted your highness. "


" I really apologize for my behavior. I have no manners and decent– "


I stopped when I saw Avro's look. What is with that grim stare? Then I remembered the standard of the Demon Culture...


" For human standards... It was expected for your highness to be on decent and polite. But for the demons it was different. Next time, don't apologize for your rude your highness, it was normal and expected. " 


Sigh, demon standards...


" So...your highness, what are you doing here in the town? Aren't you going to your... adventuring? "


Avro lazily said glancing. Yuuro perked up and smiled.


" Since little prince and lazy servant are now alright, is there a food for celebration? "


" Prince, ignored what he said! " Succi glared at Yuuro. 


" No, there would be no food and no celebration. " I deadpan from the regretful look on Yuuro's face before answering Avro's inquiry.


" I decided to take a break from taking quests and adventuring for a while. " I glance around and surprise to found that we are in the town plaza. " and learn how to properly fight and finding and training my fighting style. "


" I.. see. "


Avro says, his eyes lazily glancing around. His previous straight posture was now slouched.  And now, he was back to being a lazy bum...since the Incident have happened.


I think I preferred his serious attitude.. through not the creepy kind of serious.


" Then.... you're going to find someone? A fighting instructor? "


I nodded my head a bit. He glance at Succi and Yuuro. 


" Really..not.. suitable.."


" Avro, what do you mean by that? " Succi glared while Yuuro says " So mean and  insulting. "


Yup, Yuuro wouldn't definitely be suitable to become my training instructor. I can already imagine him complaining for every hour that he was hungry. As for Succi, she would be reluctant to hurt me even it was for the sake of training. So I really needed to find someone in the town. Someone who can teach me properly and completely willing.


" You two are not suitable.. for training his highness. " 


" What?! "  " A really mean servant!! "


Ignoring their reaction, Avro took out something from the pocket of his robes.


" Then, I have a suggestion, your highness. "


" What is it? "


Curious, I ask him, hoping that I would find a meaningful answer.


" Go out of the Lucia town. "


" What? " I muttered confused. 


" There is no good training instructor here in the Lucia town. "


How can you say so? Aren't you supposed to encourage me? From what have you said, it looks like you are insulting the capabilities of the citizens here in the Lucia town. Aren't you afraid that they would be angry and insulted by what have you said about them? I wanted to say those words out loud. Unconsciously I look around and saw the some citizens. There was the mix breed of the Dullahan and Golem Tolly who was currently chasing his rolling head a few distance from us. In the fountain of the Town Plaza– which was just recently built, There was the lady who I still don't know what her name is–she was a water ghost and she was so busy at staring at her reflection– wait, is she drooling?! I blinked my eyes and yes, that wasn't an Illusion, she was definitely busy drooling and staring over her reflection.


What the... That was really a new level of narcissism. I watched, and now my level of surprise and shocked reached the new level when she drowned her head in the water and i remembered that she was a water ghost.


" None of them are suitable. " 


He said as he noticed that I am staring at the Water ghost lady who was floating and dunking her head in the fountain.


" How about Omurda? "


" He would melt your clothes. "


" The skeleton blacksmith? "


" Busy over his daughters. "


" Lilyna? "


" Tending over her gardens and she was entirely fascinated with the gigantic plants. She have assigned herself as the caretaker of them. "


" Wilder? "


" The werewolf? he was busy digging a hole for himself. " Avro said nonchalantly.


Wait what?!


" He lose in the game of chess yesterday, he have no money to pay for the bet that he made with his opponent yesterday so he was dared to bury himself for the whole day with his head the only one showing unburied. "


I stared at Avro not knowing what to do with the horrible situation. Should I stop Wilder? Then I remember that debts, bets, contract and pacts are very important to the demon culture. It would consider be an insult to them if I intervened.



" I see.. "


Over the next minutes, I started listing and suggesting the citizens of the Lucia town one by one. The situation didn't get better and better. It became more ridiculous. There was the zombie knight Pylon who was definitely the most suitable, it was just a pity that he would have a problem of blanking out and would have an emotional outburst and started crying.


Sigh.. is there anyone who can taught me? 


9