Author’s thoughts and an important poll
1.7k 12 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, this is D, otherwise known as Kalliel.

First of all, I want to thank all the readers who have shown interest in Kierra's story. To be completely honest, Kierra was a character who I didn't plan much for. Let's say... it was a spurge of inspiration.

I didn't have any major ideas going into the story, yet somehow, I was able to push out some content with her. Not only Kierra, but I also want to expand on other characters in future chapters.

Nevertheless, Kierra was and still is a character I find fun to write, and I do plan to finish her story at around the 200-chapter mark. Hopefully, you guys will be there with me at the end.

For now, it is time for a poll I've promised to make in the synopsis. As mentioned above, I created this story almost spontaneously, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to make it a smut or not.

So, the question is: Do you want 'Archwizard K' to be a smut story?

If yes, I will deliver explicit sex scenes (FxF) later, and if not, I will only glaze over those scenes.

As usual, the votes on my Patreon page will count as five votes, and the poll will end on 20 April 2024.

I hope you have a good day, and I'll see you on another note.

This is D.

Do you want this story to have the 'smut' tag?
  • Yes
  • No
Total voters: 283 · This poll was closed on Apr 20, 2024 11:34 AM.
57