The Transfer Student is a Dragon!
1.4k 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A dragon lived for thousands of years, probably immortal.

A human lived for a hundred years at most.

Do you think love could blossom between them?

Maybe, maybe not.

This was a romantic encounter when a dragon attended our school as a transfer student. She was the cutest dragon I've ever seen; I never saw one before that day, and no more besides her since.

"Please introduce yourself." the teacher asked.

"My name is...Meduna, umm...I look forward to being with you from now on."

She's a green haired girl around 160 cm in height, with dragon horns and tail I couldn't help but want to rub them.

She's so cute, even though she's a dragon.

"Your seat is next to Suzuki."

Me? W-why must it be me again? It's not like I'm the main character here okay? This isn't even a story, why must have a dragon sit beside me?

"Umm...let's be friends...okay?"

Ugh...her sheepish demeanor was so heart melting!

"Gladly."

On reflex, I immediately shaped my hand like I was about to fire a gun at my chin and put on the smuggest smile I could find. It might just be my imagination but I felt roses blooming in the background.

Ah! Goddamnit, what the heck am I doing! Muttering that embarrassing lines like that, she will think I'm creepy—the whole class will think I'm weird.

...no one actually cares though.

The next thing I noticed, my classmates crowded Meduna's.

"Where do you come from?"

"What are your hobbies?"

"What kind of guy/girl are your type?"

The one who asked a girl, what kind of girl she likes can only be that guy.

Yes, that guy.

"Do you know God Grid?"

They bombarded her with questions which made her flail her hands and she felt really overwhelmed.

Coming to the rescue, I immediately pulled her hands away and the next thing I know--we're on the rooftop—skipping classes.

"Suzuki, you bastard. That's totally kidnapping!"

"He's the worst, what a scum among men."

I could hear those bits of lines as I dashed away.

I wouldn't say that my actions are right, but seeing a maiden in trouble, it is my JUSTICE as a man to save her.

"Suzuki."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to trouble you, I can go back on my own."

"...yes."

When she got back on her own, I could see my classmates laughing for me. Things like 'ha, loser', 'serves you right', and anything.

I was also made to stand out in the hall while holding two buckets of water. Well, I had Tanaka to take the notes for me so I'm good. I won't miss the lessons since I always did my review every day.

That's why I never have to attend summer classes at the very least.

Soon after, the homeroom ended and my punishment was done just right that. Which reminds me, if you want to cause some trouble, always do it during homeroom since it's the shortest.

Most of the time wasted comes from me vandalizing the vending machine and made it pour two buckets worth of ice-cold coffee. Since he didn't tell me which water should I get.

Of course, I got away since the teacher didn't see what kind of water I got since the bucket's also brown colored and he had a slight cold during that day.

I also made friends with the entire class by sharing two buckets worth of ice cold coffee. Well, I drunk a good amount of them while they weren't looking. It's nice for the entire class to share indirect kisses with me.

I don't even care if other guys also drunk it.

The classes went on without a hitch and lunch break approaches.

Tons of my classmates still approached Meduna for a lunch break. She didn't seem to bring any lunchboxes.

Before I got the chance, the other classmates already brought lunches for her.

I sighed and just left her alone. No use gunning for the popular girls; rather my interest of her in the first place, was because she's a dragon. We had elves, orcs, dwarves and demon races attending but this was the first time I witnessed a dragon classmate.

It's because I'm the only human currently attending this academy, I probably could feel a sense of kinship coming from her.

I could feel her gaze of pity. That's right, I'm only a human.

A plain and boring race. Average at everything, master of nothing. Nor the smartest or the stupidest.

I ate the lunch again at the rooftop, with my friend, the demonkin Tanaka, he has the hax ability to manipulate space. It's a wonder why did we come to be friends in the first place. Maybe we're just alike. Tanaka also didn't have any friends or even close friends beside me.

We're not the only ones here. There were various couples flirting. I especially despise the elves—they're so annoying.

"Are you sure about this?" Tanaka munched on his ornate looking lunchbox filled with human meat, "She's probably getting some trouble as she's the shy type. Are you going to just leave her cuz you got dumped?"

"...you're right. I'm going back to her."

"Just finish your lunch first. You can't fight on an empty stomach, you doofus."

In the end, Tanaka disintegrated my lunch and sent it straight to my stomach via space magic. It wasn't that comfortable but I felt rather full.

We teleported straight to the classroom—to see Meduna chatting happily with her classmates as usual.

Not long after, she had formed her own group of friends with the popular girls and boys in our class.

Even after a week of observation, she got along so well with everyone.

In the end, my presence was so non-existent; my almost-stalking attitude was completely ignored.

I was about to cry, damn it.

At that time, I felt a firm tap on my shoulders.

It was Tanaka. Giving me only a thumbs-up; I totally understood what he meant.

From school, we visited a karaoke and sang anime songs with our might.

...and on the way home, we went to a Love Hotel.

7