2 – Captive (18+)
71.5k 23 308
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There he was again - in pure darkness. He just floated around the endless expanse, relaxing in the peaceful silence. An hour was spent like that, but nothing could last forever.

Slowly his senses started getting back, rebooting, as his mind woke up from oblivion. The first thing he felt was the pull of gravity on his body like he was hanging from something, or rather, someone. Carefully, he opened his eyes, hoping that everything was nothing more than a bad dream.

Alas, it wasn't such a case. He was being carried by something, it seemed... what exactly? He had no idea, as the sunlight immediately blinded him.

Moments later he tried to pry his eyes open again, and his first reaction was one of stupor.

'An orc... orc... - SHIT! AN ORC!'

Pulling against the green creature's grasp, Blake fell to the ground with a wet thud. Just when he tried to get up though, he discovered the cruel reality that his arms and legs were already tied up.

The orc just glanced at Blake's writhing figure and smiled. A cold and sadistic smile plastered on his cheeks. The orc had deep green skin color, and well... his body was rippling with muscles underneath his loincloth. The monster carried a war halberd in his right hand with fresh blood dripping from its edge.

Blake gulped loudly as he stared at the orc's muscles.

'One punch from that thing and I am done for.'

"Bad! Bad bitch!" It yelled before raising its right foot over Blake's head.

Before Blake could even say anything, his head was pushed onto a small puddle on the ground. He wasn't able to raise his head from how strong the pressure was - like he was being trampled by a mountain.

"GRgggll- !" Water mixed with mud invaded his nostrils as he struggled for breath. Nevertheless, the orc just watched the being under him fight for its life. Something about the act of exerting power on a weakling made it excited. Its toothy grin rapidly grew into an expression filled with lust.

Instantly, its thick veiny dick lifted the loincloth covering it, stretching to its full grand 8 inches.

Just as consciousness started falling for Blake, the pressure over his head lifted. Coughing out dirty water, he drew in large gusts of air. He raised his head to look at his assaulter, just to see the protruding member from above. To his horror, the length and girth were enough to cast a shadow from how big it was.

The orc circled around Blake, kneeling right behind his butt.

"Hey- HEY! WHat the HELL are you doing?!" He frantically asked.

"Bad! Quiet!" The orc shouted before pushing Blake against the ground again. With a simple gesture, he ripped apart his pajamas, revealing Blake's butt and... dick.

"What?" The orc tilted its head, staring in confusion at the alien part. What was that doing in a woman?

"Man?" It asked out loud as if considering it. Why would a man have long hair, a feminine face, and a slim body?

It wasn't supposed to fuck men, but now its libido was at the peak and it couldn't hold it in anymore.

Lining his large cock with Blake's asshole, the orc pulled Blake's ass back with all his strength.

'No, NO! Please, n- nghhnn!'

"ARghHhhh!" His voice broke out into a pained cry, the penetrating cock breaking apart his asshole, spreading it to its finest confines. The orc showed no signs of stopping though and kept jamming his member into Blake. The sound of two wet bodies hitting each other resounded in the woods.

Showing no mercy, he continued until a warm red liquid painted his cock. It only made him harder. The power put into every thrust increased, his momentum making Blake's butt jiggle with the impact.

Soon its lust reached its summit and raising his bruised hand in the air, he started smacking Blake's butt to appetize its lust.

SMACK!

"UHNnn!"

SMACK!

"UHnnnnn!"

Blake's tears and pained muffles only excited the orc more. With no lube used to coat his girth whatsoever, the monster started pounding his tight asshole with even more intensity. However, that was nothing compared to what came next.

Blake felt his dick growing hard in between his legs. While the pain he felt didn't lower the slightest, he began feeling pleasure from every thrust. Being fucked into submission was one thing, but being horny about it was totally different.

'What the fugnnn- !'

"MMmmh!"

Shutting his lips close, Blake tried to suppress his moaning but failed miserably. Every time the orc's dick hit his prostate, a blast of electricity shot across his body. The pleasure and pain he felt were so extreme that they clouded his mind.

With drool dripping down from his tongue, Blake unconsciously hammered back onto the 8 inches dick. His mind almost blacked out right there.

SMACK!

The slap brought him back to reality, erasing the mist from his mind. Blake then noticed with horror that his body didn't respond to his commands anymore - it swung forward and backward, fucking the green cock raw.

To the orc's eyes, his prey seemed to start enjoying itself, fucking like a bitch in heat. The pleasure he felt on his dick increased tenfold, bringing him close to the edge.

How his libido lubricant could work on a man was outside of the orc's comprehension. But it didn't matter as he was about to cum.

Rocketing his hips forward he impaled Blake to his deepest parts with his monstrous dick and spluttered a thick load inside. Wide gushes of creamy semen filled Blake's asshole to the brim, even spilling a little from the crack on his ass.

He didn't stop though, no matter how much the orc spewed, Blake couldn't stop fucking. He still hadn't cum, and his body didn't listen to reason anymore. With building heat, his hips shot back.

But the orc was already done. Leaving Blake's trembling body onto the floor, the orc considered what to do with him. Faced with a dilemma, his small mind struggled to form a cohesive choice.

[Level 0 ⇒ 1]

[Skill Points 0 ⇒ 1 ]

[Enhancement Available!]

[Requirements Met - Rewarded with Class: Sex Slave!]

"Orc kill men, orc fuck their women. Urag kill men, Urag fuck their women. But- prey more woman than man, Urag take it to the cave. Brothers kill my prey, not listen to Urag..."

Then, on the corner of his vision, the orc noticed a new line of squiggly text. It never understood what those meant, but his tribe chief always said that bigger numbers were a good omen. Big numbers equal more power, he instructed.

[Level Cap Raised! 9 ⇒ 10 Max Level]

"... Urag fuck bitch, Urag more powerful! Urag take it to special cave." He had an epiphany right at that moment. If he used Blake to his advantage, then he could become the top fighter in his clan.

Or even... build his own clan! The only thing he needed to do was to make sure no one found out about his treasure - and he had the perfect place for it!

308