5 – Resolve (18+)
43.4k 17 266
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Normally, the first thing which wakes someone is either the sunlight or their alarm, but for Blake... it was something else.

Callused hands explored his new body while he slept. They traveled all around his delicate body - from the inner thighs to the ass, and then back to the legs again. Urag almost couldn't believe his eyes, his slave had changed in a matter of a single night.

The change was so dramatic that even he could notice it. Previously, Blake was still recognizable as a man, the only features that were feminine about him were his smooth jawline, high cheekbones, and slim body. And while his blonde hair was surely long, it only reached his shoulders.

The merge when coming to Gaia wasn't so drastic as to change his body form.

But now... he had a butt so perfectly shaped that it would put even models to shame. The way it jiggled when Urag squeezed made him crazy to just pound it right then. But that wasn't the end to Blake's transformation.

Urag pressed on his slave's legs from behind, enjoying the soft but firm sensation he felt. He held onto his waist as he playfully rubbed his dick on Blake's boy-hole.

That was enough to elicit Blake awake. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking away the tiredness. A small gasp escaped his lips as he felt the protruding member from behind, instantly reacting by pushing his ass back, beckoning for Urag.

To his surprise, Urag hesitated. He still had to go back to his tribe, else the others would start questioning his absence, and that was asking for death.

But it is as they told back on Earth: 'The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.'

All it took to break Urag's resolve was Blake to say:

"Please, give me your dick." He said with the sluttiest voice he could muster, and it seemed to work. If it was before, when he came to Gaia, there was no way he would do anything of the like. This time though, he was not a single bit embarrassed.

'That's right, this is nothing more than grinding. Look at it like a videogame, Blake. That's what you do the best.'

Last night had changed him, in more ways than he could describe. He was determined to get his freedom, and for that, he needed to have sex - mad, uncontrolled, and frenetic sex.

His butt jiggled a little as he bounced it on Urag's shaft, instantly destroying Urag's hesitation.

"Haha, you slutty bitch." Urag smacked his slave's butt before driving his raw dick into it.

"Mmmhm, fuuuck. Yes- fuck me!" The words left Blake's lips without any restraint. He could reason as much as he wanted, but there was a small part of his brain that started liking anal sex. And even though he wanted to deny it, feeling disgusted by the thought, his body told otherwise.

His hips rocked back and forward with voracity, eating the whole 8 inches of Urag like a hungry beast. His shapely butt bounced with every thrust, increasing the pleasure for both parties.

After minutes of unadulterated fucking, Urag reached the climax, pushing his shaft to the deepest parts of Blake. A torrent of cum spilled inside his ass, filling him to the brim. Then, taking out his dick, he scrubbed the leftovers on his slave's ass before standing up to put his loincloth.

"Stay here. Urag bring food." He told him before going out.

Surprisingly, the flames from the other day were as strong as ever, still burning but not producing any smoke.

"Magic." Blake muttered under his breath when he was finally alone. For some reason, his mind was clear and focused. He knew what he had to do.

"Skill Points." He tried.

Immediately, a screen appeared before his eyes.

[Current Skill Points: 5]

[Do you wish to see the options available? Y/N]

"Yes, that would be wonderful."

[Choose:]

[Skill - Gangbang Endurance

Requirements: Have hardcore sex for 12 hours straight without fainting

Effects: END multiplied by 2 during intercourse]

[Skill - Cum Addict

Requirements: Eat only cum while facing mild starvation and dehydratation symptoms

Effects: Able to convert cum to vital energy]

[Skill - Sultry Voice

Requirements: Use moaning and/or a slutty tone to seduce a target

Effects: +10% chance to successfully seduce/persuade a target (percentage alters depending on the disparity between levels of target and host, plus target's WIS stat)]

...

..

.

"What the fuck is wrong with my system? Seriously..." He hopelessly asked.

Outside of his expectations, the system answered him.

[Available skills are in synch with Host's Body Type and Class. Namely, Sis-]

"Yeah yeah, go fuck yourself, would you?" He spat on the screen, which instantly disappeared.

"Sigh... ah, fuck it. I have to look at this like I would at a game-"

[Peace of Mind Lv.1 - Resisted Hysteria!]

[Peace of Mind Level 1 ⇒ 2]

'Great...' He thought before selecting the skills he wanted - literally everything.

'If I am reading this right, then there's a way to exploit the Cum Addict skill - it never says that it needs to come from someone else... so yeah, basically I don't have to eat or drink anymore. Though that's disgusting as hell...'

Shaking his head, he erased the stray thoughts he had.

'Gangb- The Endurance skill will prove to be useful. Because I don't think that orc has an endless stock of stamina potions, and I sure as hell don't have the same sex drive as an orc.'

'Now, for the last skill - Sultry Voice - I will be able to manipulate that small-brained fuck.'

[Gangbang Endurance, Cum Addict, and Sultry Voice Selected! Applying Changes!]

The system didn't wait a single second before appearing again.

[Current Skill Points: 2]

[Do you wish to see the options available? Y/N]

"Ye-"

He held his tongue back as fast as he could.

'What if I don't get every skill I want? Do they even re-appear?' He asked himself before saying with a firm tone:

"No."

'Well, it is as my mom always said: Better stay at the sand than test the water for sharks... oh... how I miss her. If I- I just knew this shitload of events would happen, then I would've talked more to her.'

A single tear slid down from his left eye before he wiped it clean. At the same time, a rumble at the entrance to his prison alerted Blake of Urag's return.

'Tearing up won't help.'

Staring at his captor, Blake whispered while licking his lips:

"Come here."

'I have work to do after all.'

266