11 – Ethereal Eyes
31.9k 6 247
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, Blake thought that she had finally escaped from that hateful cave. But as time passed, she, at last, realized the undeniable truth - she had never left the cave, instead, she only moved to a new one.

Of course, this new one was warm and had a comfortable bed to sleep during the night. Everything would be perfect if not for the fact that the place wasn't hers alone.

Yes, the problem was Urag. He stayed a great part of the day inside, feasting and fucking without an end. And while he was there, she would be ordered to serve him in all kinds of manners. To cook, to wash, to clean him and finally... to pleasure him.

The "king's bed" became so impregnated with the musky scent of sex that they had to change its sheets every single day. But that wasn't all - not even close to it.

During most dinners, she was required to crawl under the table and suck his cock clean - like a good "wife", as he would say.

And then there was the bath. After scrubbing his body clear of any dirt, she had to attend to her wife's duties as well - which meant, in other words, more sex.

'At least I've reached level 10.'

 

[Level 9 ⇒ 12]

 

[Skill Points 3 ⇒ 6]

 

[Enhancement Available!]

 

[Choose One: Ethereal Eyes (+10% to CHA related skills, Mana Sight), A-Cup Tits (+5% to CHA related skills), Wide Hips (+10 DEX)]

 

Blake almost jumped from sheer happiness.

'Mana Sight?! Fuck, finally something worth it!'

She immediately selected it.

 

[Ethereal Eyes Selected! Applying Changes!]

 

But what she didn't expect was the burn that came instantly after. Her eyes felt like burning as if they were being purified by some invisible flames.

Fortunately, as fast as they appeared, they went away, not leaving a single trace behind. Clasping her eyes with her trembling hands, she went straight to the mirror in the mansion's bathroom.

"Wha-"

The sight was... ethereal, to say the least. Almost like a modern art piece, everything was tinted with red and blue light. The air itself was permeated by it, the soft breeze carrying it within its embrace.

Then she took a look at her own body. And what she saw only served to amaze her even more. There was no blue or red glow radiating from it. Instead, her skin shined a deep luscious purple.

Wanting to test more her ability, she went to the main hall where guards were positioned. When she got there though, she didn't see a single purple-colored person or object.

'Why...' And that's when the system thought to be a prudent time to appear again.

 

[III Limit Breaker - Due to Yin/Yang affinity, capable of increasing Level Cap of sex partners]

 

... 'Are you, perhaps, spying on me?' She asked, but wasn't answered this time.

'Well, that explains why I am being locked in here by that grunt. Too good of a treasure to let go of. Fuck, these guards are more like vault keepers than royal guards.'

She let go of the issue as there was nothing she could do about it right now. What she could do, however, was explore the manor for Urag's books.

'Where does he even gets them?' She thought as she innocently walked towards Urag's personal library. Along her way, two positioned warriors blocked her path with their spears.

They stared down at her, their eyes scanning with utter diligence.

"Not allowed." They said before staring back to the main hall.

Blake was having none of that, not when power was right before her very eyes - quite literally.

Mustering her best voice, she stated:

"Lord Urag has given me explicit permission to enter his library."

"Not-" They about to deny her entrance yet again, but this time they stared at her eyes. And they were mesmerizing - almost like the blue inside them was swiveling around, akin to the deep ocean.

"Forgive us, Lady Luthic." They bowed slightly before guarding back their spears.

"Excuses accepted."

'Yup, that's right. I may be a slave... but I am the Lord's wife, and I will make sure to take advantage of that.' She thought before almost running towards knowledge. It was finally time to understand the world she was transmigrated to.

247